Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

My Testimony So Far - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony So Far (2802 Views)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Testimony. Thank You Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony So Far by Acrofab: 9:28am On May 13, 2018
Good day my fellow Nigerian job hunters and hustlers, i know that baba called us lazy Nigerian youths but let that not discourage us.

Straight to the point, I graduated and finished service , like every other graduates was hoping that I will land a good job within few days or weeks after passing out, but that was not to be. The first job I got was a factory work of 13k per month!. I worked there for close to a yr before someone gave me an advice to come to lagos which I did, but on coming to lag I discovered that it's almost the same story . I trekked from place to place searching for job , attended lots of interviews but all to no avail. The only highest paying job I got was 35k per month which I did for 3 weeks before quitting cos the woman was troublesome.

I stayed without job for months, it was then I decided going into okirika(akube) business at least so that I can be seeing money to feed and transport In case there is an interview invitation.
It was there that I discovered that okirika biz is a goldmine!. I started the business with total of #19,500. I paid for a roadside space for #12,000, then bought what I will be selling for #7,500, but to God be the glory in less than one yeare, I have saved over #500,000 excluding expenses like feeding, clothing, house rent and money that I do give to my wife to be and my parents. I made savings of 63k in two week(last two weeks).

I shared this testimony to motivate job seekers to find something doing instead of waiting for job that is not available out there.

9 Likes

Re: My Testimony So Far by Kwenty: 9:35am On May 13, 2018
Acrofab:
Good day my fellow Nigerian job hunters and hustlers, i know baba called us lazy Nigerian youths but let that not discourage us.

Straight to the point, I graduated and finished service , like every other graduates was hoping that I will land a good job within few days or weeks after passing out, but that was not to be. The first job I got was a factory work of 13k per month!. I worked for close to a yr before someone gave me an advice to come to lagos which I did, but on coming to lag I discovered that it's almost the same story . I trekked from place to place searching for job , attended lots of interviews but all to no avail. The only highest paying job I got was 35k per month which I did for 3 weeks before quitting cos the woman was troublesome.

I stayed without job for months, it was then I decided going into okirika(akube) business at least so that I can be seeing money to feed and transport In case there is an interview invitation.
It was there that I discovered that okirika biz is a goldmine!. I started the business with total of #19,500. I paid for a roadside space for #12,000, then bought what I will be selling for #7,500, but to God be the glory I have saved over #500,000 excluding expenses like feeding, clothing, house rent and money that I do give to my wife to be and my parents in less than one yr. I made savings of 63k in two week(last two weeks).

I shared this testimony to motivate job seekers to find something doing instead of waiting for job that is not available out there.
Thank you for this piece. God will definitely bless your hustle.
Others should wake to reality and find something legitimate like this to do, and get busy instead of roaming the streets and causing trouble.
The leaders of this nation is trying to make education unattractive but it won't work for them.
Re: My Testimony So Far by Acrofab: 9:36am On May 13, 2018
Kwenty:

Thank you for this piece. God will definitely bless your hustle.
Others should wake to reality and find something legitimate like this to do, and get busy instead of roaming the streets and causing trouble.
The leaders of this nation is trying to make education unattractive but it won't work for them.
Amen, that's why I shared the story.
Re: My Testimony So Far by Nobody: 9:52am On May 13, 2018
Thank God you reasoned fast. Ego won't let some people do it.

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony So Far by azelab: 10:05am On May 13, 2018
Acrofab:
Good day my fellow Nigerian job hunters and hustlers, i know that baba called us lazy Nigerian youths but let that not discourage us.

Straight to the point, I graduated and finished service , like every other graduates was hoping that I will land a good job within few days or weeks after passing out, but that was not to be. The first job I got was a factory work of 13k per month!. I worked there for close to a yr before someone gave me an advice to come to lagos which I did, but on coming to lag I discovered that it's almost the same story . I trekked from place to place searching for job , attended lots of interviews but all to no avail. The only highest paying job I got was 35k per month which I did for 3 weeks before quitting cos the woman was troublesome.

It was there that I discovered that okirika biz is a goldmine!. I started the business with total of #19,500. I paid for a roadside space for #12,000, then bought what I will be selling for #7,500, but to God be the glory in less than one yeare, I have saved over #500,000 excluding expenses like feeding, clothing, house rent and money that I do give to my wife to be and my parents. I made savings of 63k in two week(last two weeks).

thanks. I will like to venture into it but I need your assistance. I will pm you.
Re: My Testimony So Far by Acrofab: 10:30am On May 13, 2018
azelab:

thanks. I will like to venture into it but I need your assistance. I will pm you.
I got ur pm but sorry I no more have access to the email I used for nairaland. you can use this email keziehenry05atgmail.com .
Re: My Testimony So Far by internationalman(m): 10:36am On May 13, 2018
graduates main aim is to be employed and become a salary earner

From my research of all the world billionaires, non of them happen to be salary earner.

so stop going to school Nigeria people....Even your president can atest to that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony So Far by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:30pm On May 13, 2018
wow, congrats brother. u will keep sharing testimonies all d days of ur life, as u av honored GOD by acknowledging him as d doer, more testimonies that will bless lives will come thru u.amen
Acrofab:

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony So Far by Acrofab: 8:30pm On May 13, 2018
HRHQueenPhil:
wow, congrats brother. u will keep sharing testimonies all d days of ur life, as u av honored GOD by acknowledging him as d doer, more testimonies that will bless lives will come thru u.amen
Amen, thanks very much.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony So Far by Gosj01(m): 10:10pm On May 13, 2018
wow... is okirika lucrative like this? which market do you get the clothes from?

1 Like

Re: My Testimony So Far by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 13, 2018
Is the business this lucrative?
Re: My Testimony So Far by Acrofab: 5:23pm On May 14, 2018
Gosj01:
wow... is okirika lucrative like this? which market do you get the clothes from?
katagura in abulegba

1 Like

Re: My Testimony So Far by Acrofab: 5:28pm On May 14, 2018
LuckyAgbaze:
Is the business this lucrative?
yes very lucrative, at times the profit is greater than the capital. example, last wk I bought one cloth for 600#, I sold the same cloth 1500 the same place I bought it without even getting to my shop.

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony So Far by graciamore(f): 5:33pm On May 14, 2018
God bless your huzzle
Re: My Testimony So Far by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 14, 2018
Acrofab:

yes very lucrative, at times the profit is greater than the capital. example, last wk I bought one cloth for 600#, I sold the same cloth 1500 the same place I bought it without even getting to my shop.

As a beginner, how do one start?
Re: My Testimony So Far by Gosj01(m): 6:21pm On May 14, 2018
Acrofab:
katagura in abulegba
Thanks but which grades are the clothes?
Do you pick them randomly or buy bales?
Which time generates much sales? (Morning, Afternoon or night)
Lastly is there sales daily and can you project a least amount per day?
Re: My Testimony So Far by Acrofab: 7:42pm On May 14, 2018
Gosj01:

Thanks but which grades are the clothes?

Do you pick them randomly or buy bales?

Which time generates much sales?
(Morning, Afternoon or night)

Lastly is there sales daily and can you project a least amount per day?
I don't buy bales, I pick. am afraid of taking the risk. I buy second grade. We sell more in the evening.
Re: My Testimony So Far by Acrofab: 7:44pm On May 14, 2018
LuckyAgbaze:

As a beginner, how do one start?
first of all you need to get a place where you can sell, Also you should consider the type of ok material u wants to sell like jeans, tops shirt etc .
Re: My Testimony So Far by Gosj01(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2018
Acrofab:

I don't buy bales, I pick. am afraid of taking the risk. I buy second grade. We sell more in the evening.

Thanks, this is really helpful!

BTW does the second grade looks new?

like how many clothes will 15k do?
Re: My Testimony So Far by Acrofab: 9:15pm On May 14, 2018
Gosj01:

Thanks, this is really helpful!

BTW does the second grade looks new?

like how many clothes will 15k do?
second grade looks neat if you select nice ones . which type of clothes do you want to sell?
Re: My Testimony So Far by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 14, 2018
Acrofab:

first of all you need to get a place where you can sell, Also you should consider the type of ok material u wants to sell like jeans, tops shirt etc .

OK, more please.
Re: My Testimony So Far by Acrofab: 9:47am On May 15, 2018
LuckyAgbaze:

OK, more please.
Then you look for someone that is into that particular line of biz or who knows about it that can guide u in the selection and the tailor work cos at times if you see those ok materials, they may not look good but after proper amendment by a good tailor, they will look nice.
Re: My Testimony So Far by Gosj01(m): 10:29pm On May 15, 2018
Acrofab:

second grade looks neat if you select nice ones . which type of clothes do you want to sell?

Am looking at fast moving clothes... but don't know which is.
Re: My Testimony So Far by Nobody: 12:22am On May 16, 2018
Acrofab:

Then you look for someone that is into that particular line of biz or who knows about it that can guide u in the selection and the tailor work cos at times if you see those ok materials, they may not look good but after proper amendment by a good tailor, they will look nice.

That's true, thanks so far.
The question now is market for the purchase of quality goods
Re: My Testimony So Far by Acrofab: 12:58pm On May 16, 2018
LuckyAgbaze:

That's true, thanks so far. The question now is market for the purchase of quality goods
I buy at katagura in abulegba
Re: My Testimony So Far by Kmartt(m): 2:05pm On May 16, 2018
Acrofab:

You are absolutely right. I can relate. Last year, I advised my sister to venture into it, she came down to lagos, I accompanied her down to super market. I helped her to select some CLEARANCE, later we brought 2 whole BALE, even some of the clearance i selected for her were bought at 2x and some 3x the price we bought them at that same spot in d market there. She transported everything back to Ondo state. Last week she called me, she was discussing with me how she just got herself 2 very big shops for display of her wares which cost her 200k, all from d proceed of the clothes. Note: She's coming soon to buy 3 folds of what she bought last time. Me wey i dey lagos, i dey envy her now sef, u can understand. Monie things
Re: My Testimony So Far by Kmartt(m): 2:10pm On May 16, 2018
Gosj01:

Am looking at fast moving clothes... but don't know which is.

My friend, nothing sell as fast as Babies clothing. If you can lay your hands on ARMLESS TOPS, menhhhhh, you will come back here to thank me.
Re: My Testimony So Far by Kmartt(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2018
For beginners / first timers, please dont start with BALE ooooooo. You don't have the experience yet. Just opt for SELECT and CLEARANCE. You still need more experience in d field b4 thinking of buying BALE. Shalom!
Re: My Testimony So Far by Acrofab: 9:16pm On May 16, 2018
Kmartt:
For beginners / first timers, please dont start with BALE ooooooo. You don't have the experience yet. Just opt for SELECT and CLEARANCE. You still need more experience in d field b4 thinking of buying BALE. Shalom!
yes that's what I always tell people.
Re: My Testimony So Far by kalu61(m): 10:08pm On May 16, 2018
Acrofab:

this is lovely
Re: My Testimony So Far by graciamore(f): 11:59pm On May 16, 2018
Sir Acrofab please check ur email
Re: My Testimony So Far by Acrofab: 12:29pm On May 17, 2018
graciamore:
Sir Acrofab please check ur email
I have replied you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Career Page. / Institute Of Corporate Administration Of Nigeria / Nigerdock Nigeria Latest Vacancies,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.