Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me (32526 Views)

See Why My Oga Sacked Me This Morning. Did I Do Wrong? / My Job Experience: My Testimony / My Job Is At Risk Because Of Office Romance Involving My Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 7:01am On Nov 05, 2023
Back to my previous post where my boss sacked me because I ask for our four month salary
I really want to thank the whole nairalanders for their love support advice and financial support when you all heard my story.
I pray the good Lord will continue to provide and bless each and everyone of you, you will never lack any good things of life, the Lord will reward you multiple fold...
I decided not to be a wasteful spending, I quite understand the economy situation of Nigeria, I have decided to venture into going into business with the little donations I received on this platform
Initially, I wanted to get a shop and get equipment for my hairdressing but I realise the capital won't be enough , and also food business also require a huge capital to start.
I actually came up with an idea and decided I will be selling Nigerian and American film.
I also got a flutter waves POS machine

I will be saving up money when I'm making profit so I can get a shop of my own

Thanks for your support

282 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2023
Abisolababe:
Back to my previous post where my boss sacked me because I ask for our four month salary
I really want to thank the whole nairalanders for their love support advice and financial support when you all heard my story.
I pray the good Lord will continue to provide and bless each and everyone of you, you will never lack any good things of life, the Lord will reward you multiple fold...
I decided not to be a wasteful spender and make use of the little fund I was able to get, I quite understand the economy situation of Nigeria, I have decided to venture into going into business with the little donations I received on this platform
Initially, I wanted to get a shop and get equipment for my hairdressing but I realise the capital won't be enough , and also food business also require a huge capital to start.
I actually came up with an idea and decided I will be selling rubber slippers, Nigerian and American film.

Thanks for your support

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 7:02am On Nov 05, 2023
I had to rent wheelbarrow from one Hausa guy 150#

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 7:04am On Nov 05, 2023
I got a flutter wave pos machine

124 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 7:08am On Nov 05, 2023
I was able to make about 11500 yesterday hawking with the wheelbarrow

297 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2023
I will be sharing the update about my business

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by DaHrNn0001: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2023
I believe this is a journey that would turn out being productive... Stay focused,never relent and more importantly PRAY... It's just a matter of time.

210 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Johnchrix(m): 7:21am On Nov 05, 2023
Congrats, employ a good ethics and strategic planning for maximized profitability.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2023
DaHrNn0001:
I believe this is a journey that would turn out being productive... Stay focused,never relent and more importantly PRAY... It's just a matter of time.
Thank you sir

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by dawnomike(m): 7:39am On Nov 05, 2023
Abisolababe:
I decided not to be a wasteful spending, I quite understand the economy situation of Nigeria, I have decided to venture into going into business with the little donations I received on this platform
I actually came up with an idea and decided I will be selling Nigerian and American film.

Thanks for your support
Nice one... I live your entrepreneurial spirit

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 7:41am On Nov 05, 2023
dawnomike:
Nice one... I live your entrepreneurial spirit

You wont see the males work like this. Never. It is banter and abusing people they would never meet in life or can touch. A guy will not sit down and calculate how to pick themselves up. When i said it that females are smarter sheybi people thiught i had an issue with gender. This thread has vindicated me. I cam point out two.male.handles that have begging on their profile for up to a year now. One just posted another suicidal thread this morning. I told him go and serve, go and work for people. Go and be productive. But for where, all falls on deaf ears. Women lose shame easily thats why they easily aspire for success. If the young males dont wake up, they wont be able to match the females.in years to come

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ThugOfWar: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2023
Wujio:

A guy will not sit down and calculate how to pick themselves up. When i said it that females are smarter sheybi people thiught i had an issue with gender. This thread has vindicated me. I cam point out two.male.handles that have begging on their profile for up to a year now. One just posted another suicidal thread this morning. I told him go and serve, go and work for people. Go and be productive. But for where, all falls on deaf ears. Women lose shame easily thats why they easily aspire for success. If the young males dont wake up, they wont be able to match the females.in years to come

There are several people who have called you out for being a scam and an unscrupulous person. You haven't been able to address that.
With that aside

It is easier for a female to raise money or get favors and start a business than for a man to be favored
A man getting financial favors is similar to a cow passing through the eye of a needle

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by DesChyko: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2023
Wujio:
You wont see the males work like this. Never. It is banter and abusing people they would never meet in life or can touch. A guy will not sit down and calculate how to pick themselves up.

What kind of stupid males do you find yourself entangled with?

Males go down, and pick themselves up; some without making a fuss with their sob stories, some without help from random people, just family and friends, and you're here denigrating what is almost non-existent when it comes down to hard numbers.

Not to rain on the OP's parade, it's an admirable feat what 'she did'. It never easy picking oneself up out there and she chose a daring venture, so kudos.

But you need to change your circle. It's a despicable one if that is what the average male around you does 👌

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 8:27am On Nov 05, 2023
DesChyko:

What kind of stupid males do you find yourself entangled with?

Males go down, and pick themselves up; some without making a fuss with their sob stories, some without help from random people, just family and friends, and you're here denigrating what is almost non-existent when it comes down to hard numbers.

Not to rain on the OP's parade, it's an admirable feat what 'she did'. It never easy picking oneself up out there and she chose a daring venture, so kudos.

But you need to change your circle. It's a despicable one if that is what the average male around you does 👌

Shut it.

This is an example of one creating a suicide thread this mroning turning against advice.on being productive for over a year

I cam fetch out.multiples.of.such males.on the forum

Do well to avoid me

https://www.nairaland.com/7900706/most-nigerians-nigeria-not-fortunate

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Maj196(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=Abisolababe post=126798689][/quote]I will commend you for hustling legit, a lot of girls wouldn't dare such instead they will prefer hook-ups. I wish you success in your endeavors

6 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 8:41am On Nov 05, 2023
Maj196:
I will commend you for hustling legit, a lot of girls wouldn't dare such instead they will prefer hook-ups. I wish you success in your endeavors
Amen..thanks sir

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by UptownVibes(m): 8:45am On Nov 05, 2023
Wujio:

You wont see the males work like this. Never. It is banter and abusing people they would never meet in life or can touch. A guy will not sit down and calculate how to pick themselves up. When i said it that females are smarter sheybi people thiught i had an issue with gender. This thread has vindicated me. I cam point out two.male.handles that have begging on their profile for up to a year now. One just posted another suicidal thread this morning. I told him go and serve, go and work for people. Go and be productive. But for where, all falls on deaf ears. Women lose shame easily thats why they easily aspire for success. If the young males dont wake up, they wont be able to match the females.in years to come
The male in your family aren't serious, doesn't mean others aren't.. If only you know the kind of investments young boys have around.. Stop playing, okay..

Someone was saying they called you out for being a scammer, and you are yet to address the issue. Is that how you make your money?

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Benki003(m): 8:59am On Nov 05, 2023
Wujio:

Oga rest joor, 😂 just say u like her so u guy's can switch number SIMple thing grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Zanzibar1: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2023
Op you're have made the best decision.its best to be self-employed instead of looking for jobs that aren't available or be underpaid when you can just start your own business.

Its good you were able to raise startup capital. that's the opportunity I am lacking right now

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by DesChyko: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2023
Wujio:
Do well to avoid me

Do well to just ask for their DM or phone number or something instead of throwing random unfounded claims about.

I'm familiar with your game.

7 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by gidjah(m): 10:41am On Nov 05, 2023
While I am not down with what you said about men, I just pass.i wanna say thank you for been a good NLD member towards the bisola, I can recall you stretched out a hand..God will help us all. Thank U once again sire
Wujio:

Shut it.

This is an example of one creating a suicide thread this mroning turning against advice.on being productive for over a year

I cam fetch out.multiples.of.such males.on the forum

Do well to avoid me

https://www.nairaland.com/7900706/most-nigerians-nigeria-not-fortunate

4 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wujio: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2023
UptownVibes:
The male in your family aren't serious, doesn't mean others aren't.. If only you know the kind of investments young boys have around.. Stop playing, okay..

Someone was saying they called you out for being a scammer, and you are yet to address the issue. Is that how you make your money?

Continue to cry. I dont do dealings with anyone so i dont know ehat you all about. Is there no venom you males were wont bring up to form your banters ?

Loser

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by PlsStayAlive: 11:04am On Nov 05, 2023
Abisolababe:
I was able to make about 11500 yesterday hawking with the wheelbarrow
Well done, you have tried. keep it up

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by muyico(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2023
Many many businessman and businesswomen earns more profit Dan bankers

13 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Wealthyonos(m): 11:26am On Nov 05, 2023
How much is the flutterwave pos and how can I get one?

Pls I need one o. Flash me let me call you 0803631888six

1 Like

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Abisolababe(f): 11:49am On Nov 05, 2023
Wealthyonos:
How much is the flutterwave pos and how can I get one?
It depends on which one you need
The normal one is 18K
The android version is 27k

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Gbengageorge: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2023
How can one trust a liar. Its a natural law. Thats why men some dont get help. The ones that proves their integrity always get help.

ThugOfWar:

There are several people who have called you out for being a scam and an unscrupulous person. You haven't been able to address that.
With that aside

It is easier for a female to raise money or get favors and start a business than for a man to be favored
A man getting financial favors is similar to a cow passing through the eye of a needle

2 Likes

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by ONEjoblessGUY: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2023
[quote author=Abisolababe post=126798689][/quote]

Holla at me......
So I cud be yo frugal managing boyfriend too......
U need one remember??
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Seamoon(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2023
this is amazing.

if all young ladies have the hustling spirit just like this
men for no too d get bp

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by Rexymania(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2023
Congratulations dear
Re: My Testimony After My Boss Sacked Me by lavylilly: 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2023
Congratulations 🎉
Nigerians came through for you which shows we are FIRST humans.

Here's an advice
1. Have an online presence (TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Nairaland etc)
2. A certain % should be plough back into the business
3. Don't eat into your capital
4. Diversification is key to wealth

TOLET
1. A 3-bedroom apartment in Ajuwon (a 15 minute drive to Ikeja) with a masters bedroom, a store and a library 700k per annum

Kindly call the landlady +234 815 630 9132

2. A room and palor self contained total package 400k

3. A 2-bedroom apartment total package 600k

2&3 taken.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

He Said I Should Grease His Bed For A Job But I Politely Turned Him Down / Stephen Soleye, 21-Year-Old First Class Graduate Gets New Job With Rolls Royce / FG Moves To Absorb N-power Beneficiaries Into Mdas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.