Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Share Your Experience With Female Barbers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience With Female Barbers (1151 Views)

People With Female Children Are COMPLETELY bleeped![PICS] / My Experience With Female Soldiers Inside A Luxurious Bus. / Principal Exposed After Having Sex With Female Students And Teachers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by harry2sexy(m): 1:08pm On May 13, 2018
Good day people, recently i was at a unisex saloon and i saw some ladies giving hair cut at the saloon. I mean, while i encourage hard work,i see no reason why a lady should give a man a hard-on in the name of giving a hair cut.
I am already disgruntled with a male barber's egg plant touching my shoulder, don't think i can keep up with a female's soft touch on my soft head directly under a standing fan thatis blowing things outta proportion grin wink

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by izzou(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2018
grin

You should really work on your thought process bro

What exactly is turning you on? The fact that she's a lady? Or because her hands are on your head? Or what? undecided

Una dey try oh lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by harry2sexy(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2018
Ozuor
Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by Kobicove(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2018
I don't see anything wrong in a lady being a barber undecided
Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 13, 2018
Everybody wan Dey form saint now.

Imagine a lady with big jugs cutting you hair and she’s using the jugs to rub your body or when she stands directly in front of you while the jugs judge your matter.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by swiz123(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2018
I am already disgruntled with a male barber's egg plant touching my shoulder,

You are below are 4'7ft. Don't ask me how I knew

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 13, 2018
So females now barb hair?
Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 13, 2018
stupidity:

Imagine a lady with big jugs cutting you hair and she’s using the jugs to rub your body or when she stands directly in front of you while the jugs judge your matter.
that's sexual harassment
Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by AlexCk: 1:49pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
So females now barb hair?

Shoo,
Na today??

But i haven't been with one b4 shaa,
Just feels weird shaa, lol. But i believe to be a female barber, she'd be very very good.
Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
that's sexual harassment
grin
Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 13, 2018
shocked

Like, if you see nothing wrong
Share, if it's wrong.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 13, 2018
AlexCk:

Shoo,
Na today??

But i haven't been with one b4 shaa,
Just feels weird shaa, lol. But i believe to be a female barber, she'd be very very good.
that's funny. Female barbercheesy.. Wetin she go fit barb for my haircheesy? I had still prefer giving my head to my male barber. Make i no go give my hair to one babe claiming barber make she no go spoil my hair giving me those funny battle of muzanga hairstyle. And like stupidity yarn... I will feel very uncomfortable with a lady with big breast pointing the hooters in my face in front of me..under the guise of cutting my hair.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by AlexCk: 2:05pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
that's funny. Female barbercheesy.. Wetin she go fit barb for my haircheesy? I had still prefer giving my head to my male barber. Make i no go give my hair to one babe claiming barber make she no go spoil my hair giving me those funny battle of muzanga hairstyle. And like stupidity yarn... I will feel very uncomfortable with a lady with big breast pointing the hooters in my face in front of me..under the guise of cutting my hair.

Lol,
Na y i write say the babe go dey very very good to dey barb hair,
On the aspect of having enormous booobs, or dressing provocatively, omo, if i see am, i dey go next shop biko, lol.

Can't come and she's be doing seduction 101,
As the bible says, fleeeeeeeeee.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by harry2sexy(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2018
swiz123:
I am already disgruntled with a male barber's egg plant touching my shoulder,

You are below are 4'7ft. Don't ask me how I knew
I won't ask and I'm 6"1',i play basketball so do d math
Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by uboma(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2018
there is nothing abnormal about having a competent Lady cut my hair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by harry2sexy(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2018
stupidity:

Leave all these men wey nor dey waka.

The saloon i was at, the ladies are beautiful, bodily n facially.i hear dey are paid 10k every month but the way dey rub boobs around a brother, lemme not talk
Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 13, 2018
AlexCk:

Lol,
Na y i write say the babe go dey very very good to dey barb hair,
On the aspect of having enormous booobs, or dressing provocatively, omo, if i see am, i dey go next shop biko, lol.

Can't come and she's be doing seduction 101,
As the bible says, fleeeeeeeeee.

Lol
wetin i think for this matter be say any barbing saloon employing female barbers is doing it for some marketing strategycheesy. It just like some car wash companies wey go hire females in bumshots and tops and such ladies go dey wash d car in seductive ways.....so as to attract more customerscheesy. Na d same strategy the barbing saloons go wan dey adopt. U know say a barbing saloon that have beautiful curvy female barbers... No Doubt men will rush at such barbing saloonscheesy. All na business strategycheesy. U will even see men wey no dey grow hair for head requesting for d female barbers to barb themcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by AlexCk: 2:20pm On May 13, 2018
lefulefu:
wetin i think for this matter be say any barbing saloon employing female barbers is doing it for some marketing strategycheesy. It just like some car wash companies wey go hire females in bumshots and tops and such ladies go dey wash d car in seductive ways.....so as to attract more customerscheesy. Na d same strategy the barbing saloons go wan dey adopt. U know say a barbing saloon that have beautiful curvy female barbers... No Doubt men will rush at such barbing saloonscheesy. All na business strategycheesy. U will even see men wey no dey grow hair for head requesting for d female barbers to barb themcheesy.

grin
Choi, until the babe go break some people relationships. Lol

Na good business strategy, but see eh, no matter how she fine, if she spoil person hairline, omo, na slap oo. Lol

So, if na fine girl, make e sabi the hair cut too

Lol

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by MFerrara(m): 2:55pm On May 13, 2018
Dunno if you got decent female barbers, but never found one that could compare to a male one here in Italy. They're all about fashion and bullshit while I simply want a damn haircut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:39pm On May 13, 2018
Female barber? that one na marketing strategy ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by Ayobami7(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2018
Is typing.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With Female Barbers by Nobody: 11:34am On May 15, 2018
I have never had one but if she's good, no wahala

See my signature

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reach Nairaland Girls?? / Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' Abby Chioma & Her Eye-popping Boobs Hit The Beach / See 16points Why You Shouldn't Bother Yourself If You Aren't Married Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.