Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients (1803 Views)

I Bought Human Jaw To Do Fortune Charm For Clients — Islamic Cleric (photo) / Policeman Breaks Students Skull In Ogun (Photo) / Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by GlobalD2: 1:04am On May 23, 2010
Friday, May 21, 2010

After an all night sex, call girl jumps from four-storey hotel to escape from insatiable clients. Adelani Adepegba and Fidelis Soriwei report.

In the world of a girl identified as Eyiye, one of the major things that count is money. And it does not matter if she has to exploit her body to get it. This she had been doing for sometime until last Monday when she encountered two friends who literally took her through the valley of the shadow of death, right in a hotel room in Abuja .

Eyiye, from Edo State was one of the hordes of girls who came to the Federal Capital Territory believing they could make ends meet by soliciting for patrons at roadsides for a fee.

Eyiye who claimed to be a student of an unnamed higher institution in the FCT was approached by Alphonsus Nnadi, 26, and Tony Agbo, 25, for an all night sexual intercourse on Sunday evening, and after negotiations, struck a bargain.

The friends agreed to pay her N8,000 and she went with them to the Capital Lake Hotel, Jabi, where they got a room on the third floor.

The two men descended on Eyiye and had their fill of sex, with each of them doing four rounds till day-break, according to their statements to the police. In the morning, the girl was tired and weak from the long night, but Agbo was not yet done with her as he allegedly insisted on having one more round, which Eyiye felt she could not endure. She protested that she was weak and hungry, but Agbo did not see that as a problem.

He offered to get her meat-pie and a drink. Nnadi, who was also tired from the exertions of the night, asked his friend to lock the room and go with the key "because the girl may sneak away with my expensive phone if I slept off."

After Agbo had left to fetch the food, Eyiye asked Nnadi to get hot water from the bathroom to massage her raw private part. Immediately he left, she wrapped the thick bed blankets around herself and dived through the window to the ground, breaking her waist and sustaining other injuries. Hotel staff and sympathisers rushed to her aid and called in the police who assisted in taking her to the General Hospital, Gwarinpa, Abuja.

Eyiye in an interview explained that she decided to take the risk of jumping from the third floor of the hotel when she heard Nnadi and Agbo discussing how to kill her and cut out her private part for rituals. She said they were speaking in "Rivers (State) language." She complained that she was only paid N4000 instead of the N8000 they agreed to give her. "I decided to jump because they wanted to kill me for ritual. I heard one of then telling someone on the phone that I have the type of vagina they were looking for," she alleged.

Nnadi who hailed from Imo State had a different version of the incident when he spoke to our correspondents on Wednesday at the Life Camp Police Station where he and his friend were being detained. He explained that he and Agbo had a cordial evening with Eyiye when they took her to the room.

"I offered to get her a job if she would quit being a harshie (harlot) and I even allowed her to use my phone. If I was a ritualist, would I have done that? I believe it was because she heard me speaking on phone with a client about a real estate deal running to N45m. Maybe it was what the girl heard and she thought I was a ritual killer. I swear to God am a Christian, it is quite unfortunate that this happened, but I have no intention of using the girl for ritual," he defended himself.

Agbo from Benue State, said what got him involved with Eyiye was his wet clothes which prevented him from going to work early. "I was sticking around waiting for my clothes to dry when I decided to have another round with her. It's a lie that we wanted to kill her because I came back voluntarily when Nnadi called me on phone from the eatery when I went to get snacks for her when the police came after she had jumped out of the room. Am happy she didn't die because that would have been a different thing altogether," he said.

Policemen at the station stated that preliminary investigation indicated that what transpired between the trio was a normal sexual transaction which however went awry.

For now, Eyiye is nursing her raw and bruised parts while her erstwhile lovers rue their misdeed.
http://odili.net/news/source/2010/may/21/832.html
Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by waleski(m): 1:12am On May 23, 2010
some men are just insatiable animals, ah ah 4 rounds each in a party
Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by Shola2009(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2010
hmm. . na wa!
Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by Everfrank(m): 8:11pm On May 24, 2010
Hmm!
Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by SLIGHT(m): 7:46am On May 25, 2010
Global-D:

Friday, May 21, 2010

After an all night intimacy, call girl jumps from four-storey hotel to escape from insatiable clients. Adelani Adepegba and Fidelis Soriwei report.

In the world of a girl identified as Eyiye, one of the major things that count is money. And it does not matter if she has to exploit her body to get it. This she had been doing for sometime until last Monday when she encountered two friends who literally took her through the valley of the shadow of death, right in a hotel room in Abuja .

Eyiye, from Edo State was one of the hordes of girls who came to the Federal Capital Territory believing they could make ends meet by soliciting for patrons at roadsides for a fee.

Eyiye who claimed to be a student of an unnamed higher institution in the FCT was approached by Alphonsus Nnadi, 26, and Tony Agbo, 25, for an all night sexual intercourse on Sunday evening, and after negotiations, struck a bargain.

The friends agreed to pay her N8,000 and she went with them to the Capital Lake Hotel, Jabi, where they got a room on the third floor.

The two men descended on Eyiye and had their fill of intimacy, with each of them doing four rounds till day-break, according to their statements to the police. In the morning, the girl was tired and weak from the long night, but Agbo was not yet done with her as he allegedly insisted on having one more round, which Eyiye felt she could not endure. She protested that she was weak and hungry, but Agbo did not see that as a problem.

He offered to get her meat-pie and a drink. Nnadi, who was also tired from the exertions of the night, asked his friend to lock the room and go with the key "because the girl may sneak away with my expensive phone if I slept off."

After Agbo had left to fetch the food, Eyiye asked Nnadi to get hot water from the bathroom to massage her raw private part. Immediately he left, she wrapped the thick bed blankets around herself and dived through the window to the ground, breaking her waist and sustaining other injuries. Hotel staff and sympathisers rushed to her aid and called in the police who assisted in taking her to the General Hospital, Gwarinpa, Abuja.

Eyiye in an interview explained that she decided to take the risk of jumping from the third floor of the hotel when she heard Nnadi and Agbo discussing how to kill her and cut out her private part for rituals. She said they were speaking in "Rivers (State) language." She complained that she was only paid N4000 instead of the N8000 they agreed to give her. "I decided to jump because they wanted to kill me for ritual. I heard one of then telling someone on the phone that I have the type of womanliness they were looking for," she alleged.

Nnadi who hailed from Imo State had a different version of the incident when he spoke to our correspondents on Wednesday at the Life Camp Police Station where he and his friend were being detained. He explained that he and Agbo had a cordial evening with Eyiye when they took her to the room.

"I offered to get her a job if she would quit being a harshie (harlot) and I even allowed her to use my phone. If I was a ritualist, would I have done that? I believe it was because she heard me speaking on phone with a client about a real estate deal running to N45m. Maybe it was what the girl heard and she thought I was a ritual killer. I swear to God am a Christian, it is quite unfortunate that this happened, but I have no intention of using the girl for ritual," he defended himself.

Agbo from Benue State, said what got him involved with Eyiye was his wet clothes which prevented him from going to work early. "I was sticking around waiting for my clothes to dry when I decided to have another round with her. It's a lie that we wanted to kill her because I came back voluntarily when Nnadi called me on phone from the eatery when I went to get snacks for her when the police came after she had jumped out of the room. Am happy she didn't die because that would have been a different thing altogether," he said.

Policemen at the station stated that preliminary investigation indicated that what transpired between the trio was a normal sexual transaction which however went awry.

For now, Eyiye is nursing her raw and bruised parts while her erstwhile lovers rue their misdeed.
with her little knwledge of physics she sought to reduce impact with a blanket! Foolish gal!
She said they were speaking in "Rivers (State) language."
now, tell me why a two guys frm imo and benue will be communicating in rivers lingua?
Maybe it was what the girl heard and she thought I was a ritual killer. I swear to God am a Christian, it is quite unfortunate that this happened
this guy is a disgrace to christianity

1 Like

Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by philip0906(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2010
"After Agbo had left to fetch the food, Eyiye asked Nnadi to get hot water from the bathroom to massage her raw private part"
shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by Osama10(m): 2:06am On Jun 14, 2010
This story get k-leg.
Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by bmwlondon: 4:47am On Jun 21, 2010
meaning@ poster
Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by GlobalD2: 7:10pm On Jun 21, 2010
bmwlondon:

meaning@ poster
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by DIVA201: 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2010
Global-D:

Friday, May 21, 2010

He should STFU
Do christians now patronize harlots?
Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by sylve11: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2010
story! story! storeeeeeeeeeey. once upon a time! time !time! see as that guy dey fall Christians hand. idiot! angry cool
Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by CrazyMan(m): 1:22am On Jan 11, 2011
sylve11:

story! story! storeeeeeeeeeey. once upon a time! time !time! see as that guy dey fall Christians hand. ! angry cool
I bet he hasn't entered a church in the last five years.

All this foolish people, when they comit a crime, they would claim chrisianity just to give the religion a bad name.
Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by Orton10(m): 1:29am On Jan 11, 2011
Hmm.
hmm.
hmm.
Speechless undecided
Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by Cigo1(m): 7:21pm On Dec 30, 2018
Lol. How can I give you 8k and you'll be complaining that you're sore?
Sore ko, Somiso ni..
Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by Auxtin85(m): 9:02pm On Dec 30, 2018
So babes still dey bleep for 8k? Hmm Lagos babe catch me better mugu when I go Naija last oo, no wonder na them dey even hustle me.
Re: Call Girl Breaks Waist Running From Clients by jnoz23(m): 6:42am On Dec 31, 2018
Harlotry dey Bible na!

(1) (Reply)

15 Christians Shot Dead By Gunmen After Crossover Night Service In Rivers State / I Witnessed A Robbery Scene This Morning. / What A Country!!!watch Secondary School Boys Brag About Yahooyahoo And Crime!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.