Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! (46093 Views)

Pepper Farming: Can You Imagine The Extent Of Loss Due To Lack Of Storage? (Vide / Warning! Don't Do Poultry Biz In TRIAL & ERROR - Get FREE Practical Training... / Eggs Theft In Poultry: What Is The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2018

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Other special attributes of Noiler chicken

Appearance –Noiler chickens come in various colours;black, white, yellowish, brown and grey specks, and this makes them beautiful and well-camouflaged. All the same, you should expect to come across some rather ugly Noilers.

Growth rate – Noiler chicken farming is fast becoming verypopular because the birds grow well. It gets interesting: they grow big and meaty without necessarily eating a lot of store-bought feeds. Even if you let them loose to free range, Noilers will soon convert food to meat and get heavier. Also, you can feed them kitchen leftovers and edibles like rice, yellow maize, chicken mash, soya and worms( check out our previous posts on their foods).To make sure their growth rate stays sharp, you need to deworm and vaccinate your birds on time. By the fourth or fifth month, a Noiler bird attains a weight of three to four kilograms.

Noiler meat production – As earlier stated, Noilers produce meatier and sweeter tasting meat in high amounts. They add meat and weight quickly and the farmer doesn’t have to churn out lots of money to ensure it. Another interesting thing to note about Noilers is that they are even more disease resistant than some exotic breeds. Their meat production remains high as long as you take good care of them and feed them properly. In about 12 weeks, the chickens will be matured enough for slaughtering- weighs 3.5kg or more at maturity. Cocks have proven to weigh more than this. Compare this to broiler breed that weighs only 2 to 2.5 kg at maturity. Noiler chickens are perfect alternatives. Also, meat is evenly distributed over the chicken’s body parts.

Eggs production – Your Noilers should start laying eggs at five months old (some do this at four months). As soon as they begin their egg laying session, it goes on for two years. Their eggs are extremely bigger and with dark-yellow yolk when compared with our local chicken. This yolk colour is associated with good health, explaining why the Noiler eggs fetch more cash on the market.

Housing – Noiler chickens can either be free range birds or semi-free range birds. If you have enough land space, the free range method is the almost perfect.However, make sure that you build a fenced chicken run to keep your birds safe. If you have a previous chicken cage that meets the basic construction standards, you can keep your Noiler birds inside. Otherwise, you should get a special semi free range rearing system that is suitable for compact spaces.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by aquila3: 7:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
sefani:

kikikiki......this really cracked me up.don't worry, I will extend the promo just for you. I mean, only you!
wish you a profitable cucumber sales
amen.thanks
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by letsfarmnigeria: 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
I MUST COMMEND OP FOR HER MARKETING A GOOD PRODUCT

BUT WE CAN HELP U, LEARN EVERYTHING U NEED TO KNOW ABOUT RAISING BIRDS SIMPLY LOG ON TO letsfarmnigeria..com AND LEARN EVERYTHING U NEED TO KNOW WATCH VIDEOS AND SEE PICS FROM POULTRY FARM , YOU CAN ASK QUESTIONS AND GET ANSWERS

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:53am On Sep 29, 2018
Ook
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 8:47pm On Sep 30, 2018
happy independence Nigerians. our promo ends on the 3rd of October
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by freshpzy1(m): 3:37am On Oct 01, 2018
hello sir
i av taken my time to read your tread from d 1st page down here......i must this is a eye opener.

pls can you send the cost analysis of rearing 100 nos including the posibles ROI @90% success to email; abiye250@gmail.com

am seriously considering dis bisiness.

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
Promo ends 3rd of october
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Promo ends today
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2018
we have over a thousand 5weeks old Noiler for sale in Enugu Call or whatsapp 08061204834
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by SUPERPACK: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2018
sefani:
we have over a thousand 5weeks old Noiler for sale in Enugu
Call or whatsapp 08061204834
can they hatch their own eggs? can they give birth to young ones.?
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Baroba(m): 11:20am On Oct 04, 2018
SUPERPACK:
can they hatch their own eggs? can they give birth to young ones.?

No the don't, you will need an incubator for that..

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2018
Delivered 5weeks old Noiler at Enugu this morning

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 8:26am On Oct 08, 2018
book now.Call or whatsapp 08061204834
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Saybal(m): 8:34am On Oct 08, 2018
what can I do to 5wks old noiler they started pecking themselves from 4wks apart from debeaking
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sparko1(m): 10:24am On Oct 08, 2018
sefani:
Other special attributes of Noiler chicken

Appearance –Noiler chickens come in various colours;black, white, yellowish, brown and grey specks, and this makes them beautiful and well-camouflaged. All the same, you should expect to come across some rather ugly Noilers.

Growth rate – Noiler chicken farming is fast becoming verypopular because the birds grow well. It gets interesting: they grow big and meaty without necessarily eating a lot of store-bought feeds. Even if you let them loose to free range, Noilers will soon convert food to meat and get heavier. Also, you can feed them kitchen leftovers and edibles like rice, yellow maize, chicken mash, soya and worms( check out our previous posts on their foods).To make sure their growth rate stays sharp, you need to deworm and vaccinate your birds on time. By the fourth or fifth month, a Noiler bird attains a weight of three to four kilograms.

Noiler meat production – As earlier stated, Noilers produce meatier and sweeter tasting meat in high amounts. They add meat and weight quickly and the farmer doesn’t have to churn out lots of money to ensure it. Another interesting thing to note about Noilers is that they are even more disease resistant than some exotic breeds. Their meat production remains high as long as you take good care of them and feed them properly. In about 12 weeks, the chickens will be matured enough for slaughtering- weighs 3.5kg or more at maturity. Cocks have proven to weigh more than this. Compare this to broiler breed that weighs only 2 to 2.5 kg at maturity. Noiler chickens are perfect alternatives. Also, meat is evenly distributed over the chicken’s body parts.

Eggs production – Your Noilers should start laying eggs at five months old (some do this at four months). As soon as they begin their egg laying session, it goes on for two years. Their eggs are extremely bigger and with dark-yellow yolk when compared with our local chicken. This yolk colour is associated with good health, explaining why the Noiler eggs fetch more cash on the market.

Housing – Noiler chickens can either be free range birds or semi-free range birds. If you have enough land space, the free range method is the almost perfect.However, make sure that you build a fenced chicken run to keep your birds safe. If you have a previous chicken cage that meets the basic construction standards, you can keep your Noiler birds inside. Otherwise, you should get a special semi free range rearing system that is suitable for compact spaces.

Good morning, how can one get them to maturing in 12 weeks, do you have a growth booster or something, i just started mine, just a hundred birds some days ago, i will like to know more.

what dewormer do you use?

what kind of vaccination do you use?
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2018
hello
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sparko1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2018
sefani:
hello

why won't you answer my question?
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 12:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
sparko1:

why won't you answer my question?
you said you just started yours so it will be nice you direct the questions to the person that sold Noilers to you naa.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2018
4.47kg at 19weeks

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
HOW TO GET 300 CHICKS PER YEAR WITH 10 HENS
WARNING:LONG POST
Many people would want to venture into poultry farming but have no idea
how.Poultry farming especially chicken farming isn't difficult to start.You don't
even need to start with many chicken.
Most youths leave their fertile lands in Kisumu,Kakamega,Muranga and other rural
areas in search of employment in Nairobi only to be disappointed by lack of
jobs.Chicken farming can can be your salvation from poverty.Embrace it.It is the
simplest agricultural investment and I will tell you why. I will pass on information
here free of charge.Don't pay me a single dime.My reward is to see you succeed.
Today I will give lessons on how you as a farmer can be successful in your
chicken project and multiply your flock of chicken.You can rise from nothing to
something.From grass to grace.
How do you go about it?You can start with 10 hens and 2 cocks.You need to
programme these hens to hatch chicks at the same time.
* Provide each hen with its nest.Use a plastic basin with grass,wood shavings or
old clothes.
*Place one unfertilized egg in each basin or even boiled egg.This is to trick them
so that they can start being broody.Be sure to dust the nest with an insecticide
powder to keep out parasites.
*Mark the eggs placed there with a pencil.Be sure to remove eggs that are laid
but leave the marked eggs in the nest.The collected eggs should be stored in a
cool,dry place not in the kitchen or cupboard.Be sure to write the date of laying
on the eggs with a pencil.
*Normally one bird will start sitting on the marked egg(boiled egg/unfertilized egg)
overnight.Leave it for 10 days while it's waiting for others to start incubating or
sitting on eggs.
*After 10 days give all hens that would have started sitting on eggs 12 eggs each
to incubate.The eggs must have been laid recently.
*Leave the hens which may not have started incubating alone.You can eat the old
eggs or sell them.When choosing the eggs for incubation make sure they are not
too small,too big,cracked,dirty,too pointed,round or old eggs that are more than 10
days old.
*When done this way the birds will all hatch at the same time after 21 days or 22
days latest.Farmers with incubators can also use them to hatch the eggs instead
of using hens.
Now let's do the maths(economics of production).In this case 80% of hens can be
programmed to lay at the same time.If we have 10 hens then 8 hens can come
into brooding at the same time.If each of the 8 hens are given 12 eggs each then
that is 96 eggs.Hatchability can be between 80 to 90%.If 90% of the eggs hatch
then we get 77 day old chicks.
In a year one bird can hatch 3 or 4 times under normal circumstances (if it has to
raise the chicks) or 7 times in a year if you take away the chicks after hatching.
Therefore with 10 hens and four hatchings in a year a farmer can get 308 chicks
in a year (if mother hen raises chicks)or 539 chicks per year if mother hen
doesn't raise the chicks.
Now tell me my dear brothers and sisters what excuse do you have?Don't you
think getting money from chicken is possible?There should be no excuse.If in
doubt let me know.I have done my part.May success be your portion.
# FOREVERPOULTRY

1 Like

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2018

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
WHAT ARE THE DOS AND DON'TS IN POULTRY FARMING?
I always receive many calls,Sms and inboxes from frustrated and despondent
poultry farmers who are on the verge of giving up on their farming projects.Most
of the time it's their faults.So what are the dos and don'ts of poultry farming?
•Allow for good air circulation in laying house.I have been to farms with poor
ventilation you might think it's a prison cell.How do you expect your birds to
breathe?All the ammonia,carbon dioxide and dust will accumulate there and this
is disastrous to your birds.Respiratory problems will always lurk in the poultry
house.
•A hybrid layer needs on average 130 gm-140gms of feed per day.Some farmers
underfeed their bird and expect to get good production.It can never
happen.Overfeeding your birds is a no-no.
•Distribute food troughs and water troughs evenly (1 drinker for 50 birds.Likewise
for trough feeders)
•Provide layer's mash at around 20 weeks when you get 10-20% egg production
and introduce it gradually to avoid stressing the birds.
•Laying nests must be kept in dark places and eggs collected 3 times a
day.Failure to collect eggs on time will lead to broodiness and egg eating.
•Allow a nest with 4 hens each.Don't let your birds lay on the floor as this leads
to dirty eggs.
•Provide soft clean litter.Wood shavings and rice husks is most suitable.
•Store eggs with small end down to allow them to 'breathe'.
•Clean dirty eggs with steel wool/coarse leaves (never wash them).Don't touch
eggs with dirty hands as this leads to contamination.
•Debeaking at 12 to 14 weeks is most suitable.
•Culling when egg production drops below 40% is recomnended.This is at 72 to 80
weeks.
•Don’t overcrowd brooders .A spacing of 4 metres diameter for 500 birds is most
suitable.
•Feed must be of good quality.Always test your feeds in a laboratory to ensure its
quality.
•Give clean water ad-lib.Birds drink twice as much as they eat.
•Don’t mix young and older birds.Younger birds have lower immunity than older
ones and diseases would spread quickly.Another thing is that older birds would
fight the younger ones.
•Clean poultry house is of utmost importance.If you live in a clean house why
subject your birds to dirty environment?
•Dispose of dead birds quickly and isolate sick ones.Never consume sick birds.
•Provide disinfectant at entrance to house
•Antibiotics should never be used to replace good management and should be
used on prescription by a veterinarian.
•Keep records which should include:
• Number of eggs produced
•Amount of food eaten
•Health interventions e.g. treatment
•Deaths
•Sales and purchases.
When all these is done then you will be on your way to becoming a successful
poultry farmer.Happy farming to all poultry farmers.May your efforts be rewarded.
# FOREVERPOULTRY
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Gritty1: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nice one
sefani:
POULTRY DISEASES AND DRUGS :

1: BLOODY FAECES ( COCCIDOISIS )
This affect chickens from 4th Wk upwards but it was reported of a case of 4 day old chick.

SYMPTOMS :
Bloody diarrhrea ( Brown or dark red faeces that look like tooth paste.
Feathers looks rough and the birds emaciate
There is sudden death in the pen.

Drugs :
PANTACOX
EMBAZINFORTE
GLOCOX
AMPROLEUM
ADMACINE
SIMOCOX

HOW TO USE DRUGS :
Add any of the Drug in water and give the birds to drink for 3days and give them clean water without drug for 2days then repeat water with drug for another 3days. This system of treatment is call 3:2:3 treatment.

PREVENTION / CONTROL:

Ensure dry litter and bedding in the pen.
Do not allow over crowding in the pen.
Clean the pen house frequently.
Administer ANTICOCCIDIAL drugs in their water to control it.

2: GREENISH FAECES ( NEW CASTLE DISEASE )

This can occurs in birds at any age, it disastrous the signs are like AVIAN INFLUENCER INFECTION.

SYMPTOMS :
Greenish diarrhrea / faeces that looks greenish and watering.
The birds cough heavily
The birds cannot walk and become lame.
The neck is twisted
The feathers become rough
They will be continues death of birds in the pen.

DRUGS :
ADMACIN
ANTIVIRAL
RESIST
SIMOCOX
MULTIVITAMINS

HOW TO USE DRUGS :
Add Drug to their DRINKING water for 7DAYS or as the case may be.

PREVENTION :
Give INTRAOCULAR vaccine, LASOTA and GUMBORO As directed by the Vet Dr.
Give INTRAOCULAR on the first Wk and give LASOTA on the 3rd Wk and 4th Wk, give GUMBORO at the 6th Wk.
Repeat LASOTA vaccine every 3 months for layers in place of GUMBORO.

CONTROL :
Separate the sick birds frm the healthy ones in the pen.
Repeat vaccine for the healthy birds after separating the sick birds.
Administer ANTIBIOTICS and MULTIVITAMINS in their water for 7DAYS.
Properly Dispose the dead birds and disinfect the tools use in disposing. REPORT all odd cases to the Vet Dr.

3: HEAD NODULES ( FOWL POX DISEASE ):

This DISEASE is common among adult birds and is cause by vírus.

SYMPTOMS :
WALT like NODULES appear on the comb, WARTTLE and some non FEATHERY part of the chicken head.
Cheesy masses grows on the tongue, mouth and pharynz when the DISEASE is a "WET " form of fowlpox.
They birds May become blind when the NODULES grows on the eyes and may die of hunger.

DRUGS :

POX PRALINE
POX CURE
IODINE
GROUNDED GUN POWDER MIXED WITH RED OIL
POTASH MIXED WITH RED OIL.

HOW TO USE DRUGS :
pox praline is add to their DRINKING water till the NODULES disappear.
Pox cure and iodine is apply on the NODULES.
GUN POWDER and POTASH is MIX with red oil and apply to the NODULES.

PREVENTION / CONTROL :
vaccinate birds at 5wk with POX VACCINE.
Separate all diseases birds frm the healthy birds
Treat all diseases birds properly.

4: COUGH ( CRD )

This occurs at all ages and is common in Pullets.

SYMPTOMS :
Cough SOUNDS when the birds BREATH.
Chicks begin to loss interest in eating.
Birds will loss body weight.
Layers will stop laying and broilers growth will stop.

DRUGS :

TYLOSIN
TYLODOX EXTRA
GENDOX
CHLONEOXIN
ADMACIN
OXYTETRA CYCLINE
BIODUE CRD

HOW TO USE DRUGS :
Put the drug in the DRINKING water for 3 - 5 days
Inject as directed by the Vet Dr.

PREVENTION :
Make sure the birds are vaccinated properly
Make adequate ventilation into the birds house.
Sanitize the pen house properly.

5: WATERY EYES AND SWOLLEN HEAD DISEASES:

SYMPTOMS :
* Swollen face
* Their eyes discharge water.
* The nose discharge mucous

DRUGS :
GENDOX
DOXY-GEN
GENTANYL

HOW TO USE DRUGS :
Put Drug in their DRINKING water for them to drink. According to Vet Dr description.

PREVENTION / CONTROL :

REPORT THIS KIND OF CASE TO YOUR VET DR BECAUSE IT'S SIMILAR TO AVIAN FLU INFECTION.

6: LAMENESS IN CHICKS :
This affect chickens from age 2wks to 6wks.

SYMPTOMS :
The bird stretch one or two legs forward.
The legs can not carry the body because it's week.

DRUGS :
BONE MEAL AND VITAMIN
BROVIN
BIODINE CALCIUM SUPPLEMENT
VITAMINS

HOW TO USE DRUGS :
Put drugs in their DRINKING water.
Add enough BONE MEAL in their feed

PREVENTION / CONTROL :
* Increase the amount of BONE MEAL in their food.
* Do not use slippery FEEDER VESSELS during BROODING.
REPORT to a Vet Dr.

PULLORUM DISEASES : ( SAMONELLOSIS )

This occurs in chicks at first week.

SYMPTOMS :
WHITISH DIARRHREA that paste and form crust at the cloacae of the chicks.
The chicks make sound when it try to defaecate.
The chick die from when it can not defaecate.

DRUGS :
GENTANYL
PANOCENYL

HOW TO USE DRUGS :

ADD TO THEIR DRINKING WATER FOR 7DAYS.

PREVENTION :
Use GENTANYL D as a brooding Drug.
Let ur Vet Dr knows early.

AVIAN FLU DISEASE :
This affect birds of all ages and is can affect humans too, if the chicken meat is eaten without cooking it properly.

SYMPTOMS :
SWOLLEN HEAD and FACES
THE COMB AND WARTLE BECOME BLACK
THE FEATHERS WILL SPREAD WIDELY AND THE BIRDS WILL NOT EAT.
THEY WILL LOOSE BODY weight and sudden death
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2018
BROODER PREPARATION FOR 1 DAY OLD CHICKS
-One day old chicks are usually very delicate due to their:
1. Poor thermoregulatory mechanisms (cannot maintain the body temperature
properly)
2. Underdeveloped immunity
3. Poorly developed digestive tracts
-Before arrival of the chicks
•Check the brooder for proper temperature 24 hours prior to arrival of chicks.
•Switch on the brooder heating source several hours before the arrival of the
chicks in order to maintain required brooding temperature.
•Arrange feeders and waterers alternatively like cart-wheel fashion on an old
newspaper.
- After the arrival of chicks,
•Moist the beak and leave the chicks under heating source which should be
maintained at 32-35 degrees C and reduce by 3 degrees C every week until the
temperature reaches 25 degrees C (room temperature).
•Watch the behavior of chicks in order to find out whether temperature provided
is correct or less or more. In case of too much temperature, we can reduce the
heat by reducing the power of the bulb or we can raise the heating element. In
case of too low temperature, we have to supplement more heating source or we
can further down the heating element. In case of chill weather or chill breeze, we
can provide curtains towards the wind direction
•24 hours lighting program may be adopted during 0-8 weeks of age. One hour
darkness may be provided to train the chicks in case of any power failure.
•Put a mat, or cupboard sheet under the heat supply to prevent chicks from
straying too far away from the heat source. This acts as a brooder/chick guard
and is removed after 7-10 days while ensuring corners of the sheds are rounded
in order to avoid mortality due to huddling.
•On the old newspaper, Spread ground maize or rava or fine mash / crumble feed
(chick mash) for first 1 to 2 days. Afterwards, they will learn to consume feeds
from the feeders. Remove the newspaper on day 3 and put a clean one.
•Change the feeders and waterers according to age and requirement. This is done
by raising the waterers and feeders as the chicks increase in height.
•You must maintain very good air quality inside the brooder ring. This is
particularly important if you are using the charcoal burners to keep the poultry
house warm. A high accumulation of carbon monoxide in the poultry house is
likely to lead to gas poisoning. On the other hand, a high concentration of
ammonia gas in the poultry house is likely to cause ammonia burns and blindness
in your chickens

Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 11:10am On Oct 26, 2018
still available
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
still available
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
These are the major causes of feather pecking amongst poultry birds,
1.Overcrowding
2.Bright lights left on 24 hours a day
3.Housing temperature too warm
4.Inadequate ventilation
5/Poor nutrition
Too few feeders and drinkers
6.Feed and water stations not evenly distributed.
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2018
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2018
Order now
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by sefani(f): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
Re: Are U Afraid of loss in Poultry Biz ??Think Noiler! by Ahyjo: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2018
sefani:
Please how much do the Noiler DOC go for now ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive / Imo State Taskforce Destroys A Poultry Farmer's Day-Old Chicks (Photos) / Caught Python Alive In My Farm In Nembe, Bayelsa State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.