Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,069 members, 7,814,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave (1925 Views)

Family Honors Woman's Dying Wish, Erects Giant Penis On Her Grave (Photos) / No Sex Before Marriage ( I'm Taking A Break) / I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 13, 2018
As I lie helpless and feeble, I'm not totally sober. Some sweet memories from the past just crossed my mind and I smiled. Though my transcending (to the earth's bosom)seems imminent, I'm glad I got to experience the following:
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by MrSensor(m): 6:54pm On May 13, 2018
EmergencyCase:
as I lie helpless and feeble, I'm not totally sOber. Some sweet memories from the past just crossed my mind and I smiled. though my transcending (to the grave )seems imminent, I'm glad I got to experience the following:
go and sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 13, 2018
MY FIRST REAL KISS

Then, as a teenager, I had always wondered how kissing a girl felt like having seen it in films. I was shy around girls. Probably because I attended a male-only boarding school. around 19 years in the university, I tried it out with lauren (a casual friend) and it turned out to be awkward as I virtually swallowed her lips (crazy, lol).

My first real kiss came when I was 22 (with my first date). I had rehearsed for it. I was elated it went well. I asked her to close her eyes for a good night kiss one day she slept over. We had just finished a pillow fight. With my heart palpitating, I went for her lower lips and enveloped it with mine. She reciprocated. Oh! It was heavenly.

We were so engrossed in the act that we forget someone was at the door. It was really deep. Hmmm
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 13, 2018
MY FIRST CLIMAX

I think I had my first CLIMAX when I was 20. I had probably had wet dreams before then but there was something different about the first climax propelled by me. Around this period, I was babeless. I found myself seldomly moody and wanted to know how 'it' feels.

I had been the type that was against self-service. I saw it as disgusting. Somehow, the talk/debate concerning the act became a recurrent decimal. I got to the bathroom one day and decided to try out 'soapy' out of inquisitiveness. Wow! It sent shivers down my spine
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by mhisbliss(f): 7:17pm On May 13, 2018
Ofcourse you're taking it to your grave, i see no reason why you won't, except amnesia which is highly unlikely
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 13, 2018
MY FIRST PRESENTATION

I was the pusillanimous and reserved type in school. This was probably due to my lack of exposure or because I was always intimidated by my big contemporaries. I remained that way till something unique happened in 300level that made my abilities noticed by my classmates.

I always believed I had oratory skills. This stemmed from my love for literature. the students in my class were put into groups containing ten people to make a presentation. A head was chosen for each group. Gbam! I was chosen to head my group. I protested inwardly but decided to give it a try.

The manner in which I did justice to the presentation, made the class give me a round of applause. From then on, the class looked up to me and I never disappointed. The feeling....! I felt important for once
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Lonestar124: 7:59pm On May 13, 2018
Mtcheew sad...continue to wish yourself misfortunes.
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 13, 2018
FANTASTIC THREE FUN TIME

In school, I was part of a group made up of three people. We saw ourselves as the fantastic three. We did a lot of reading and flexing together. After surmounting a tedious semester, we would hang out somewhere, take some fresh fish pepper soup and send it down our alimentary canal with some liquor.

those moments were lovely. After some bottles, we would start mimicking some lecturers and talking out of point. it was a crazy and fun time. The other two were always there to back me up when I had issues. It's so sad that my situation has isolated me and turned me to a wailer
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by igetjoyfromthis: 8:02pm On May 13, 2018
EmergencyCase:
As I lie helpless and feeble, I'm not totally sober. Some sweet memories from the past just crossed my mind and I smiled. Though my transcending (to the earth's bosom)seems imminent, I'm glad I got to experience the following:

You will surely take them to your grave angry
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 13, 2018
FYB PARTY

We never really got along in my class until we planned our graduation party. Everyone bonded to make the day a success. I never cease to savour every moment of the past events. From the old school day to cultural day to dinner party to jeans carnival and so on. The whole blissful experience has been conjured to my mind.

I'm glad to have gotten to that level in life. The things I'll probably miss out on is: being properly employed with a car and house of my own, getting married and having children.
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by wizrose(m): 8:52pm On May 13, 2018
EmergencyCase:

u should be flog to dead 4 this rubish
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Nobody: 3:40am On May 14, 2018
MrSensor:
go and sleep.
not that easy
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Nobody: 6:47am On May 14, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ofcourse you're taking it to your grave, i see no reason why you won't, except amnesia which is highly unlikely
Yea. Would have loved to experience more. Share your sweet moments too smiley
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Nobody: 7:47am On May 14, 2018
Lonestar124:
Mtcheew sad...continue to wish yourself misfortunes.
my world is crumbling. What do you expect me to say. No one around to even call that can give me succour
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Nobody: 11:28am On May 14, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

You will surely take them to your grave angry
okay. I sure will
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Auladimeji(m): 11:47am On May 14, 2018
EmergencyCase:
okay. I sure will
shocked greet satan for me when you get there
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 14, 2018
wizrose:

u should be flog to dead 4 this rubish
Hmm... You're mean
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 14, 2018
Auladimeji:
shocked greet satan for me when you get there
Hmm... I have nothing to say to you. Please go!
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by sexy74(m): 5:13pm On May 14, 2018
EmergencyCase:
Sweet memories, may God Rest your soul well.
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 14, 2018
sexy74:

Sweet memories, may God Rest your soul well.
amen. And He could work a miracle if possible
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by sexy74(m): 12:00am On May 15, 2018
EmergencyCase:
amen. And He could work a miracle if possible
Nothing is impossible with God all you need is to believe.
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by Nobody: 10:38am On May 15, 2018
sexy74:

Nothing is impossible with God all you need is to believe.
okay bro, I'll keep the faith
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by wizrose(m): 6:25am On May 16, 2018
EmergencyCase:
Hmm... You're mean
am not :-
Re: 5 Sweet Memories I'm Taking To My Grave by nowpresence(f): 8:54pm On May 26, 2018
you write so well. Why don't you write a book about your happy and sad moments. it will keep your memory alive.
Just don't die like that. Drop something in the sand of time.

(1) (Reply)

7 Symptoms That Show That Men Are More Emotional Than Women / Thread closed / Spy/hack Your Partner To Find The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.