Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,955 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller (37021 Views)

Mourinho Makes History With Serie A's Longest Unbeaten Home Run in Roma win / Levante Signs Moses Simon, Unveils Him In Spain (photos) / Super Eagles Players React To Unbeaten Run In World Cup Qualifiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by LZAA: 10:24am On May 14, 2018
SlickM:

Juventus went unbeaten the whole season about 5 or 6 years ago.
Dont blame him bro
Most fans here get their news from the british press who until recent thrashings in europe used to claim their league was the best in the world grin
Funny enough juve did that unbeaten with matri as their top scorer with TEN goals!!!

2 Likes

Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by Checked86: 10:26am On May 14, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
everybody keeps shouting No messi No barca

but the truth is, Barcelona let in 5goals!!!

The fault wasn't from the attackers but from Defenders, how were they able to let in 5goals from such a low club.

With such a defense. no guarantees that barca would have won even with messi.

That Yerry Mina na otu.

#coutinho still kinging
you are right. Defence was porous. Why people are shouting, "no messi, no barca" is that in this case, with Messi, Barca will draw or outscore them. At least, the would have gotten a draw. Suarez is becoming a liability. he uses all his energy in protesting and fouling people. imagine a midfielder scoring a hatttrick and striker only scored fromnthe spot. Yerry Mina needs to learn or join Barca B. he is not there at all. we have done a lot this season. it is not a bad season
Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by Unlimited22: 10:30am On May 14, 2018
NORSIYK:
Lavente made my day today by ending Barcelona's 36th game unbeaten, as it stands now Real Madrid remains the only Spanish club to go unbeaten
Athletic Bilbao have also done it.
Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by kolawoleibukun1: 12:10pm On May 14, 2018
e bad as e bad. there is no way messi would be in the field and barcelona will rack up 5 goals without an answer from a local club like levante. historically levante has been lunch to FCB.
you can blame the coach for his lack of sense. the coach just use unbeaten legacy play. i never trusted the coach from day one. e no just sabi. e get luck from the beginning. the point is that FCB is bult on messu. without messi they would not have won anything over these years. is just the truth. make we for no drag the matter. i no day too like argue football cos everybody na coach for him own self. i might use my formulae and fail becos of the rain you use ur own and win because of the crowd.
fucktoto:

it's still the coach's fault.

with the absence of messi he should have started dennis suarez, coz that young man dazzles with football and knows how to press forward from the midfield. he has temper issues, though, but he's still young, he'll learn with time.

secondly, pique is not the right man to pair a naive yeri minna with at the central back. if you check well, both players like to overlap a lot and they're not good at recovering their positions when they lose possession of the ball. i expected the fool to introduce umtiti after the other guy was injured but no, he brought in pique instead.

then the foolish coach did the unimaginable when he substituted dembele for paco! we know suarez is a useless striker but paco puts the "u" in "useless". how can you have two weak strikers at the same time without a "7"? whoever introduced that coach to barcelona should be spat on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by kolawoleibukun1: 12:15pm On May 14, 2018
guy na ur moniker day sweet me sef no be your comment. i just like that moniker and e be like say na wetin i go do in the next 2 hours. clean young fresh one way get better water.
fucktoto:

it's still the coach's fault.

with the absence of messi he should have started dennis suarez, coz that young man dazzles with football and knows how to press forward from the midfield. he has temper issues, though, but he's still young, he'll learn with time.

secondly, pique is not the right man to pair a naive yeri minna with at the central back. if you check well, both players like to overlap a lot and they're not good at recovering their positions when they lose possession of the ball. i expected the fool to introduce umtiti after the other guy was injured but no, he brought in pique instead.

then the foolish coach did the unimaginable when he substituted dembele for paco! we know suarez is a useless striker but paco puts the "u" in "useless". how can you have two weak strikers at the same time without a "7"? whoever introduced that coach to barcelona should be spat on.
Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by fucktoto: 1:28pm On May 14, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
guy na ur moniker day sweet me sef no be your comment. i just like that moniker and e be like say na wetin i go do in the next 2 hours. clean young fresh one way get better water.

e dey very necessary. grin

1 Like

Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by fucktoto: 1:33pm On May 14, 2018
Checked86:
you are right. Defence was porous. Why people are shouting, "no messi, no barca" is that in this case, with Messi, Barca will draw or outscore them. At least, the would have gotten a draw. Suarez is becoming a liability. he uses all his energy in protesting and fouling people. imagine a midfielder scoring a hatttrick and striker only scored fromnthe spot. Yerry Mina needs to learn or join Barca B. he is not there at all. we have done a lot this season. it is not a bad season

is the emboldened possible?

i mean, for a first team player to be demoted to second team. coz i would suggest same for paco, gomez and suarez.
Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by Checked86: 1:38pm On May 14, 2018
fucktoto:

is the emboldened possible?

i mean, for a first team player to be demoted to second team. coz i would suggest same for paco, gomez and suarez.
very possible but their Agents won't allow it. paco and gomes should be sold. they don't deserve barca. Suarez needs rehabilitation. he is not all there
Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by fucktoto: 2:22pm On May 14, 2018
Checked86:
very possible but their Agents won't allow it. paco and gomes should be sold. they don't deserve barca. Suarez needs rehabilitation. he is not all there

ok, was just wondering. i know about training with second team, especially when recovering from injury, but not playing with them.

suarez's days of glory are over, he can't be rehabilitated. liverpool enjoyed the best of him but he's been a flop in barca. i suggest they sell for good or he better retire like iniesta, along with gomez, paco and paulinho. barca start making moves for griezmann already.
Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by mediclife1987(m): 4:34pm On May 14, 2018
yomibelle:
Imagine a Ghanian striker dey usw Barca shine.

dis defeat casts a shadow of failure over their la liga cup winning

Omo see as you come sweet, fine join ontop...no be small tin meen...
Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by braimeddy: 5:17pm On May 14, 2018
Not only them. Atletico were also unbeaten as well
NORSIYK:
Lavente made my day today by ending Barcelona's 36th game unbeaten, as it stands now Real Madrid remains the only Spanish club to go unbeaten
Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by chiboy1116: 5:48pm On May 14, 2018
fucktoto:

before you start pointing accusing fingers at the board, start first with the coach.

are you telling me madrid's current players are better than barca's? count out marcelo and ronaldo, the rest are just average. but zidane still managed them well till UCL finals. truth is, our coach is too daft to manage a big team like barca. let's not even blame the defense anymore as it has always been our bane. what about the attack? you have smart, young players like sergio, dembele, coutinho and dennis suarez and still don't know how to blend them and form a ferocious attack line. instead, he'd rather use gomez and paco. i'd really be shocked if he's not fired before next season.
Madrid has d best midfield in d world dude....kovacic along me is better midfielder Dan paulinho,homes,Denis Suarez isn't a CM , I will take isco over d cyrenet rakiticand iniesta..I am not saying d squad isn't good ...but we don't HV good midfielders and barca football is defined by DAT .please don't call Madrid players average we HV more average players ..our bench stinks .#FACT QND I BPAME D BOARD FOR EVERY BIT OF IT... dude I just pray Madrid doesn't get their shit together....

1 Like

Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by caprini1: 1:42pm On May 15, 2018
Randy100:
Stop talking nonsense, no spanish team has gone unbeaten. I am so happy for barcelona lost if not all this my barcelona friend will shove "more than a club" nonsense down my throat.
Athletico Bilbao and Real madrid have gone the whole season unbeaten in Spain,perrugia , juventus and AC Milan in Italy,Preston and Arsenal in England.
Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by Randy100: 4:37pm On May 15, 2018
caprini1:
Athletico Bilbao and Real madrid have gone the whole season unbeaten in Spain,perrugia , juventus and AC Milan in Italy,Preston and Arsenal in England.
My friend stop lying. I repeat no team has gone the whole season unbeaten in spanish La liga. Prove it to me by showing me a link or you can tell me the year that your so called Real madrid or Athletico bilbao did the whole season unbeaten. As for Arsenal, juventus and preston end, I am aware of their invicibility. I repeat there is invicibility yet in La liga.
Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by caprini1: 5:02pm On May 15, 2018
Randy100:
My friend stop lying. I repeat no team has gone the whole season unbeaten in spanish La liga. Prove it to me by showing me a link or you can tell me the year that your so called Real madrid or Athletico bilbao did the whole season unbeaten. As for Arsenal, juventus and preston end, I am aware of their invicibility. I repeat there is invicibility yet in La liga.

1 Like

Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by Randy100: 5:43pm On May 15, 2018
[quote author=caprini1 post=67587978][/quote] I am sorry you don't even know what I am talking about. You don't know the difference between invincibility and longest unbeaten run. Use your Google, u need it.
Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by caprini1: 5:49pm On May 15, 2018
Randy100:
I am sorry you don't even know what I am talking about. You don't know the difference between invincibility and longest unbeaten run. Use your Google, u need it.
Oga carry your bitter soul and go and sleep ,abeg!

1 Like

Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by Randy100: 6:24pm On May 15, 2018
caprini1:
young man I am not a bitter soul. Just that I can't swallow false information from you. Since you refuse to use google as I advised you, I have decided to help you. Read boy. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Invincibles_(football)
Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by Randy100: 6:25pm On May 15, 2018
caprini1:
please tell me the year that Real madrid did Invincible.
Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by SlickM(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2018
bigbabyboy:

Nope, they did not, check your facts again, they lost the last game of the season that year, their unbeaten run was in between two seasons, but they did not win the league in a season unbeaten. They won the league alrite, but they lost the last game of the season to bring their unbeaten run to 49 matches, matching Arsenal's unbeaten run of matches record, where it differs is that Arsenal did not only win the league, they were unbeaten too in that title winning season.

Ok will verify that. Thanks.
Re: Levante Ends Barça Unbeaten Run In A Nine Goals Thriller by kinzd(m): 4:11am On Aug 07, 2018
Which season did RMD did the unbeaten steak.
NORSIYK:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd / Brazil Women's Cristane Becomes Oldest To Score Hat-trick, Ronaldo 2nd (Photos) / Super Eagles Can Still Qualify For Morocco 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.