Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Sexual Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sexual Sin (354 Views)

Why Is Sexual Sin Devil's Most Powerful Weapon? / I Committed A Sexual Sin. And I'm Too Scared And Ashamed To Pray. Please Advice. / The Worst Sin Is Not Sexual Sin, You Will Only Kill Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Sin by Ubongdemaga: 11:39pm On May 13, 2018
If a man or pastor makes love to his wife on Saturday night and in the morning they both go to church, will God see this as a sin? Or have they sin against God? Or @ what point can a married couple commit sexual sin
Re: Sexual Sin by xproducer: 11:54pm On May 13, 2018
OP,

A quick answer is no, they generally cannot/ their intimacy is not sin. Although, as you read below in one of Paul's letter to the Corinthians - inspired by The Holy Spirit - married couples are encouraged to refrain from physical intimacy for brief periods in order to fast and pray.

"Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband. The wife does not have authority over her own body, but the husband does. And likewise the husband does not have authority over his own body, but the wife does. Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control."

(1) (Reply)

Free From Accusation! / TESTIMONY: How My Ringtone Saved Me From Ritualists / Why I Left Islam (my Testimony About Jesus)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.