Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,439 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

The Mysteries And Depths Of God. Series - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Mysteries And Depths Of God. Series (519 Views)

The Mysteries And Secret Behind The Illness & Death Of Nollywood Veteran Actor F / How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression / A Lifestyle Of Thanksgiving To God Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mysteries And Depths Of God. Series by Olyboy16(m): 12:03am On May 14, 2018
Part I:

As the oceans of the earth are simply a glimpse of the Exceedingly Great Waters of The Heavens; so is The Bible just a glimpse of The Exceedingly Great Abundance of The Words and Revelations of God.
Ha, His Words are far far far more than Genesis to Revelations; His depths are far far far beyond His Name and Power.
Ha, His Wisdom and Knowledge can create infinite numbers of universes all Coexisting in parallel.
Men have read The Bible from cover to cover, yet they are still searching for God's Knowledge! His Words cannot be contained in books nor can The hearts of men contain them.
He speaks a thousand words in a second, and yet He speak a Word in a thousand years; What a mighty God we serve.
Psalms 18:13 "
The Lord also thundered in the heauvens, and the highest gave his voice; hailstones and coals of fire."
http://righteouslifegospel..com.ng/2018/05/the-mysteries-and-depths-of-god-pt-i.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Will you Kill Your Son If God Told You To? / Who Won?? O Ye Gladiators Of Nairaland!!! / 2019: What God Showed Me Concerning Nigeria, Another Civil War – Olumba Olumba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.