Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,364 members, 7,957,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

Your Understanding Of The Gospel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Understanding Of The Gospel (282 Views)

Spiritual Understanding Of Nigeria's Economic Woes / What Is Your Understanding About Revelation 13? / What Is Your Understanding Of Sabbath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Understanding Of The Gospel by Topsy0426(m): 1:36am On May 14, 2018
Opening Scription
_For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth… (Romans 1:16)._

Your main purpose on earth is to establish the Kingdom of God. We just read that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes. In other words, God’s power to save, help, deliver, and bless is in the Gospel. All a man needs is to hear and believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and he’ll be changed forever.

Read more « http://www.fortizolight.com/2018/05/your-understanding-of-gospel.html
Re: Your Understanding Of The Gospel by Kobojunkie: 1:53am On May 13, 2021
Topsy0426:
Opening Scription
_For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth… (Romans 1:16)._

Your main purpose on earth is to establish the Kingdom of God. We just read that the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes. In other words, God’s power to save, help, deliver, and bless is in the Gospel. All a man needs is to hear and believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and he’ll be changed forever.

Read more « http://www.fortizolight.com/2018/05/your-understanding-of-gospel.html
I am afraid you have it upside-down-&-twisted-in-knots there! undecided

1. The Kingdom of God was established long before man came to be, and so does not need man in any way to thrive. undecided

2. To become a part of the Kingdom of God, one is required to more than just believe. The following must take place to gain entry ..in no particular order...

* Must be born of water(baptized by water) - a change of heart and life is necessary for repentance
* Must Believe Jesus Christ is the New Covenant agreement between God and man
* Must be born of the Spirit( note the Spirit here is not to be confused with the Holy Spirit)
* Must be saved from the condemnation of sin(Death), receiving eternal life in exchange .i.e. must eat the body and drink the blood of Jesus Christ in order to obtain eternal life(John 10)

Anyone who does not complete all 4 steps,regardless of how long he/she has been going around wearing the "Christian" tag, will remain an outsider as far as the Kingdom of God is concerned. undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips On How To Relate With Difficult People / I Am Very Humble You Hear My Voice / *genesis 22* Through The Eyes Of Isaac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.