Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,769 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? (800 Views)

My Sidechick Wants To Upgrade Herself To Main Biitch By Force, Help! / Ladies How Can You Help Upgrade/swag Up A/your Man? / Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by Delarose: 8:31am On May 23, 2010
As a young girl Philo(not her real name) grew up well and as an adult woman, she worked very hard and made sure she lived well, a gorgeous apartment in ikoyi, a cool chasis car(with air conditioning), the she meets and marries Mark(not his real name)she called him her MR RIGHT!, she says they were in love(the truth was obvious to us, mid thirties crises) they get married(in too much of a hurry,if i may sao so myself) then moved to a single room in a face me i face u military barack style house somewhere in downtown ikotun-egbe, Now Philo shares a kitchen with one million hostile looking women/men(some very fetish as well), they share turns washing bathrooms and toilets. Now she and Mark don't get along again (quarrels everyday according to her) she suddenly thinks he's a lazy bum and comfortably unambitious, Now my friend has managed to downgrade her status and she calls me every night to ask for moi for advise and help( damn! i do so hate those free cheap midnight calls) pls how do i help her without hurting her
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by iice(f): 9:33am On May 23, 2010
How did she move from her gorgeous apartment to a face me face you apartment? undecided
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by indie22(f): 9:51am On May 23, 2010
Good question
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:12am On May 23, 2010
@poster, kindly explain, expantiate n elaborate how ur frnd got 2 marry dat kind of guy. Was She jazzed? Or wat? Sumtims I find it difficlt 2 beliv dis knd of story. Was she dat desperat 2 get marrid dat she ended up marryg TROUBLE. Ddnt she knw d knd of man she was gettg marrid 2 b4 settlg down i mean his place of abode, income, future aspiratn, vision etc or was she givg d guy money wen dey wer courtg/dating? There is more 2 dis story dan u ar tellg us. Ur frnd ddnt SHINE HER EYES WELL B4 SAYING "I DO".
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by agitator: 10:13am On May 23, 2010
the forum is only functioning because of stu.p.id posts like this.

Poster answer the question below now before you will get a reasonable advice

iice:

How did she move from her gorgeous apartment to a face me face you apartment? undecided
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by indie22(f): 10:19am On May 23, 2010
Beats me how you can downgrade from a lush apartment in ikoyi to a face me I face you in ikotun, surely she and her man could have pooled resources together to move into another lush apartment in magodo (if ikoyi is too expensive)

Me I no fit o, face me I face you ke?
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by 190: 11:29am On May 23, 2010
^^

thats how marriages can ruin some ppl lives~
such over-hyped,
it shud come @ the rite tyme
she shudnt hav rushed in2 marriage
else it kills u faster than HIV,
I pity ppl dat are not even more dan 26yrs old or older than 35yrs old gettin married!
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by Jaideyone(m): 11:50am On May 23, 2010
She's not in love with the guy. It's very obvious
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by Odunnu: 2:25pm On May 23, 2010
She was stu_pidly st_up1d,blindly fool!sh and unreasonably desperate!
I despise women with ths mindset.They make singlehood look like a curse
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by Faher(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2010
smh,

the stupidity of the human race cry
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by Delarose: 2:27pm On May 24, 2010
First of all, she's %100 real, how she moved i can say she sublet to another friend of ours, why she moved, i truly hv no idea, we all advised against it and begged her to ask him to move in with her, she said he got very upset when she broached the subject to him and claimed he is a very traditional man and that if she didn't love him for he he was then she had better cancel their wedding, i was not the only one who tried to talk her out of it, even her younger sister was against it, she called it love, i'm not exactly a pro-bono in relationship, so i minded my own biz until now, like i said, she called it love
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by iice(f): 2:39pm On May 24, 2010
pro bono indeed grin grin

Well as she made her bed, so shall she lay on it
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by SAGoddess: 2:43pm On May 24, 2010
I am just laughing at "face me face you room" grin Why did she allow dude to downgrade her, could she not upgrade him
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by Delarose: 8:45pm On May 24, 2010
(Why did she allow dude to downgrade her, could she not upgrade him)that's the question i hv been looking for a way to ask to her without sounding mean!!!
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by indie22(f): 8:55pm On May 24, 2010
He prolly didn't want his woman upgrading him, coz his plan from the get go was to "downgrade her".

Dude obviously had a serious complex problem.

But sha she try for luv o, from ikoyi to FMFU in ikotun egbe, oloun maje!
Re: Choice: Upgrade Or Downgrade? by kpolli(m): 5:00pm On May 25, 2010
Delarose:

As a young girl Philo(not her real name) grew up well and as an adult woman, she worked very hard and made sure she lived well, a gorgeous apartment in ikoyi, a cool chasis car[b](with air conditioning[/b]), the she meets and marries Mark(not his real name)she called him her MR RIGHT!, she says they were in love(the truth was obvious to us, mid thirties crises) they get married(in too much of a hurry,if i may sao so myself) then moved to a single room in a face me i face u military barack style house somewhere in downtown ikotun-egbe, Now Philo shares a kitchen with one million hostile looking women/men(some very fetish as well), they share turns washing bathrooms and toilets. Now she and Mark don't get along again (quarrels everyday according to her) she suddenly thinks he's a lazy bum and comfortably unambitious, Now my friend has managed to downgrade her status and she calls me every night to ask for moi for advise and help( damn! i do so hate those free cheap midnight calls) pls how do i help her without hurting her

do new cars come without airconditioners?

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Be Called A True Friend / Guys Do U Really Behind Up Ur House because Of Babes? / Ladies Tell Me "what Are The Keys To Your Heart''?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.