Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) (33193 Views)

John Dumelo Celebrates His Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Birthday / John Dumelo & Gifty Mawunya White Wedding Photos / John Dumelo And Gifty Mawunya Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by AreaFada2: 10:27am On May 14, 2018
rhames:

And who is Odin?
Odin is an ancient Germanic god.

There is a revival in the worship in the past few decades as Europeans increasingly dump Christianity.

Only immigrants from Africa, Caribbean & South America, with a minor resurgence in Catholicism among polish people (they were denied religious freedom until end of communism about 28/29 years ago) that are sustaining Christianity in Europe now.
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by CoolFreeday(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2018
Josskute:
Today is my Birthday! Please celebrate with me

Happy birthday.
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Apple2: 10:30am On May 14, 2018
I wonder how Ramsey will dress and not wear singlet inside. Imagine how he's sweating
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by rhames(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

Odin is an ancient Germanic god.

There is a revival in the worship in the past few decades as Europeans increasingly dump Christianity.

Only immigrants from Africa, Caribbean & South America, with a minor resurgence in Catholicism among polish people (they were denied religious freedom until end of communism about 28/29 years ago) that are sustaining Christianity in Europe now.

And we should no longer pray to Jesus or Allah except Odin for the success of their union? Are you a follower of that religion?

1 Like

Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Oreofepeters: 10:32am On May 14, 2018
There is something I don't understand about nairaland. The mods will gather stories from Facebook, Instagram, twitter etc., and post it, push it to frontpage.

Then people will comment as if they are talking to the person on nairaland.

#That thing I don't understand
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by lastempero: 10:32am On May 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

I cannot leave home without wearing a singlet.

Even my old man doesn't. It saves one such embarrassment.

Same here not to talk of when dabbling a white shirt.
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by AreaFada2: 10:34am On May 14, 2018
rhames:

And we should no longer pray to Jesus or Allah except Odin for the success of their union? Are you a follower of that religion?

I am not a European. At least not ethnically. Why should I leave Sango or Amadioha and worship oyinbo ancient god if at all paganism dey hungry me? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not my duty to tell people who to worship o.

Daddy GOs dem should work for their tithes, offerings, special offerings, sowing seed, infrastructure building and other collections they make.
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by rhames(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2018
AreaFada2:

I am not a European. At least not ethnically. Why should I leave Sango or Amadioha and worship oyinbo ancient god if at all paganism dey hungry me? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not my duty to tell people who to worship o.

Daddy GOs dem should work for their tithes, offerings, special offerings, sowing seed, infrastructure building and other collections they make.

Thanks anyway for the enlightenment. More grease to your elbow.
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Josskute(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Happy birthday.
thanks bro
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Josskute(m): 10:40am On May 14, 2018
darlingnuel:
Happy birthday! Many Happy returns!
thanks brother
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Morbeta11(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
May Odin bless their marriage

Who goes there!!!
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by xreal: 10:42am On May 14, 2018
The perpetual bachelor doesn't look happy with his decision.
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by spencekat(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2018
What is perpetual about Dumelo marrying@34?
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by OhiOfIhima: 10:51am On May 14, 2018
youngest85:
Where is the beautiful wife?
If eyes dey pain you, use google Oga.
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:08am On May 14, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
May Odin bless their marriage
Wetin be Odin? be serious for once
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by TadM: 11:14am On May 14, 2018
rex444:
but dem no do d wedding for valhala
Na only those way board the ship go understand.
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by jojo1415: 11:23am On May 14, 2018
Igbo Amaka tongue tongue
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by made4naija(f): 11:26am On May 14, 2018
Popular Instagram Model “Verbally” Abusing Her 6-year-old Son On Livestream (Video)

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/popular-instagram-model-verbally-abusing-her-6-year-old-son-on-livestream-video/
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 12:24pm On May 14, 2018
HML
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by PrettyLolo(f): 12:36pm On May 14, 2018
Josskute:
Today is my Birthday! Please celebrate with me

happy birthday.... wish you many more years of happiness
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Josskute(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2018
PrettyLolo:

happy birthday.... wish you many more years of happiness
thanks dear, God bless you
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by rex444(m): 1:33pm On May 14, 2018
TadM:
Na only those way board the ship go understand.
shey Samankwe join
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by mikeapollo: 1:48pm On May 14, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
So Ghanaians wear agbada too? On wedding day for that matter.? Thought it's a Yoruba thing

Agbada is not only for the Yoruba. Virtually all the tribes in northern parts of West Africa do wear it as part of their traditional attires.
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Biggers82(m): 2:21pm On May 14, 2018
So what is keeping Jim Iyke abi he never finish fvcking people's girlfriends ni .....?
Re: Ramsey Nouah With John Dumelo And His Wife, Gifty Mawunya Nkorn (Photo) by Samsonklin(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2018
rex444:
but dem no do d wedding for valhala
No, but dem do am for Iceland

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia Visits Ali Baba, Surprised He Could Make The Comedian Laugh / Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) / Moet Abebe Flaunts 11th Tattoo She Got On Her Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.