Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) (59644 Views)

An 11-Minute Space Trip With Jeff Bezos: Bidder Pays $28m (Photos) / Obudu Mountain Resort Looks Like Europe But Nigerians Don't Value Their Own / The Ikyogen Hills And Cattle Ranch In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) by OBALORLA(m): 7:45pm On May 17, 2018
pinkgems:
Super informative and an interesting read.

Thank you.

Thanks for bothering to read my narrative pinkgems.
Please subscribe to my blog (www.nomadicnegro.com) for free to always get reports on all my future trips.
Re: A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) by Kendricklamar(m): 7:45am On May 25, 2018
OnlyAmethyst:
I've heard of this place and I have always wanted to go, I live a boring life and would really love to change that...

Can i take you if u dont mind wink
Re: A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) by feargod360(m): 1:23am On Aug 31, 2018
OnlyAmethyst:
I've heard of this place and I have always wanted to go, I live a boring life and would really love to change that...
... Ah can take you dere this xmas..what do you think?
Re: A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) by feargod360(m): 8:47pm On Nov 12, 2018
OBALORLA:

Thanks for bothering to read my narrative pinkgems.
Please subscribe to my blog (www.nomadicnegro.com) for free to always get reports on all my future trips.
op why did you find it hard to give us how much you spent on this tour..hummmm odi kwa egwu..
Re: A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) by Judith14(f): 2:45pm On May 13, 2019
DocAdray:
I've been to Obudu Cattle ranch in September 2017, with my then fiance (now husband). It was an interesting trip, though we didn't sleep over in any of their lodges, but we had a lot of fun, went to a lot of places on the ranch compared to OP. OP went to just a few places.

#Memories

My husband and I are planning to go there next month. If you won't mind, I will like to have a personal chat with you with regards to your experience and how to maximize fun at an affordable cost.
Looking forward to your response. Thank you.
Re: A Trip With My Girlfriend To Obudu Cattle Ranch (pictures) by DocAdray(f): 7:06pm On May 13, 2019
Judith14:

My husband and I are planning to go there next month. If you won't mind, I will like to have a personal chat with you with regards to your experience and how to maximize fun at an affordable cost.
Looking forward to your response. Thank you.

Its okay, though I can't seem to respond to mails from NL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abimbola Jayeola Captain Of Bristow Helicopter That Ditched In Atlantic Ocean / Interesting Places And Tourist Attractions In Lagos / Nigerian In Russia-my Experience So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.