Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

See How Lesbian Couple Celebrates Their 2 Years Anniversary.pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Lesbian Couple Celebrates Their 2 Years Anniversary.pics (762 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Couple, Dr. Elizabeth And Krystle Ekpo Wed In US (Photos) / Lesbian Couple Looking For Sperm Donor On Twitter (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Lesbian Couple Celebrates Their 2 Years Anniversary.pics by mrkunlex(m): 9:08am On May 14, 2018
What can we call this, women marrying themselves is terrible and ungodly.Nigerian lesbian couple identified as Itz Chindyfresh And Endy Gentlefresh are celebrating their 2 years anniversary today.One of the partners identified as Chindyfresh took to social media to write a note to her partner.
See What She wrote Below:
It’s finally here, a day v been waiting for.
Sometimes I just think back to the first time I laid eyes on you. I knew right then that I had found someone incredible. Ever since that very moment all I have ever wanted was to be with you.
No matter how dark my day is, seeing you always brightens it and makes me realize that with you, I am doing right. Your heart is so pure and so forgiving that it will always be the center of my attention, no matter what else is going on in my life. I look forward to this day and many more just like it for you will forever be in my heart.
You have gripped my soul with a ferocity reserved for a castaway clinging to a raft in the middle of the ocean. If my soul is the raft, it is your hold that keeps me afloat. Don’t ever let go. I love you treasure
Happy_2_years_anniversary_to_us_bby.
#moreyearsahead#
See photos below;

View More Pics: http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/see-how-lesbian-couple-celebrates-their-2-years-anniversarypics.html
Lalasticlala
Re: See How Lesbian Couple Celebrates Their 2 Years Anniversary.pics by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:00am On May 14, 2018
i bet they are not self-sustainable.speaking out of experience though
Re: See How Lesbian Couple Celebrates Their 2 Years Anniversary.pics by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 14, 2018
Nothing shows the are lesbians
Re: See How Lesbian Couple Celebrates Their 2 Years Anniversary.pics by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 14, 2018
:oNothing shows the are lesbians

(1) (Reply)

Life Lessons From The Tetris Game / (VIDEO) Gateman Banging House Maid / 11 Things To Say To Your Life Partner Instead Of ‘I Love You’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.