Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Oshiomole Was Personally Attacking Me Immediately After Leaving Office. NOI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Oshiomole Was Personally Attacking Me Immediately After Leaving Office. NOI (1027 Views)

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Tension As Osibanjo Slept Off As Oshiomole Was Addressing APC Chieftains- PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Oshiomole Was Personally Attacking Me Immediately After Leaving Office. NOI by bbxxxxxx: 9:09am On May 14, 2018
Why Adams Oshiomole Was Personally attacking Me Immediately after leaving office. - Okonjo-Iweala. “Fighting Corruption Is Dangerous”.

So he, Oshiomole applied for a N15.37billion loan (Eco bank and Fidelity bank) on December 9, 2014 via the Debt management office that the Jonathan administration gave power to review and control borrowing by state governors.

18 months before his handing over to another Governor?

After review, it was found that the loan will increase Edo's indebtedness by 38% and unsustainable at 18% interest rate. He was advised to either drop the idea or reduce toa more manageable N5billion.

Not happy with the advice, he went to NOI 's office for further discussion. He told NOI Edo state was expecting a world bank budget support loan that got delayed. He wanted to take loan from local banks and then repay with world bank loan.

NOI told him World bank will never allow you pay another loan with its loan. And that she thinks it is better for EDO STATE not to borrow from local banks at 18% interest rate and 23 month tenure when in a matter of months you'll be getting loan from world bank at 5 years grace period, 25 years tenure and 1.25%.

But of course you know he needs the money more than Edo state. If you get to know what most of these rogues do to the future of their states behind closed doors, you'll want to cry.

"The governor insisted that he needed the loan and that was why he visoted me personally. When I told him that professionally, I had no grounds to go against the Debt management office recommendation, the governor took it personally and left my office displeased"...NOI.

"Then began a series of headline-grabbing attacks spear-headed by Gov Adams Oshiomole against me and federal government, which escalated when I left office in 2015." - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala -
This book can be ordered from Amazon, Wordery, Waterstones stores and online.

2 Likes

Re: Why Oshiomole Was Personally Attacking Me Immediately After Leaving Office. NOI by tinsel: 9:16am On May 14, 2018
Why are you people putting this woman into trouble by distorting what she actually wrote just because of politics.
Re: Why Oshiomole Was Personally Attacking Me Immediately After Leaving Office. NOI by mikoloson: 9:56am On May 14, 2018
tinsel:
Why are you people putting this woman into trouble by distorting what she actually wrote just because of politics.
they can't do her anything, her levels is far above them internationaly and intellectualy, remember wen they invited her to d Senate, she rubbished them.

2 Likes

Re: Why Oshiomole Was Personally Attacking Me Immediately After Leaving Office. NOI by dodelight(m): 10:09am On May 14, 2018
I've said it before, once loudmouth Oshiomole becomes the APC national chairman, he'll automatically assume the duty of the party's spokesman at the same time. Like NOI once put it, "he suffers from figure diarrhea.
May God save Nigeria from these rogues.

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomole Was Personally Attacking Me Immediately After Leaving Office. NOI by sarrki(m): 10:12am On May 14, 2018
Madam Ngozi it’s because you supervised the worst looting in the history of the whole universe
Re: Why Oshiomole Was Personally Attacking Me Immediately After Leaving Office. NOI by sarrki(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2018
dodelight:
I've said it before, once loudmouth Oshiomole becomes the APC national chairman, he'll automatically assume the duty of the party's spokesman at the same time. Like NOI once put it, "he suffers from figure diarrhea.
May God save Nigeria from these rogues.

N you feel you have spoken wisely?

Don’t allow party and tribal politics to blind your reasoning
Re: Why Oshiomole Was Personally Attacking Me Immediately After Leaving Office. NOI by IsaAbubakar: 10:14am On May 14, 2018
[s]
sarrki:
Madam Ngozi it’s because you supervised the worst looting in the history of the whole universe
[/s]
Buhari is a criminal
you know that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oshiomole Was Personally Attacking Me Immediately After Leaving Office. NOI by erinolu(m): 10:16am On May 14, 2018
Am i surprised....no

As long as Osho is in APC, he remains a saint and he will never get investigated

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomole Was Personally Attacking Me Immediately After Leaving Office. NOI by IsaAbubakar: 10:17am On May 14, 2018
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
do you know that Buhari is a criminal
i hope you don't allow party politics to stop you from seeing the criminal Buhari
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oshiomole Was Personally Attacking Me Immediately After Leaving Office. NOI by NATIONALPASTOR: 10:43am On May 14, 2018
sarrki:

Oshiomole is a thief and sarrki his agent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Oshiomole Was Personally Attacking Me Immediately After Leaving Office. NOI by tinsel: 11:18am On May 14, 2018
mikoloson:
they can't do her anything, her levels is far above them internationaly and intellectualy, remember wen they invited her to d Senate, she rubbished them.
That does not mean that they will be distorting what she wrote. She cried out about this last week.
Re: Why Oshiomole Was Personally Attacking Me Immediately After Leaving Office. NOI by OBAGADAFFI: 12:33pm On May 14, 2018
Same thing El-Rufai is doing in Kaduna.

El-Rufai is fighting Shehu Sani and other Senators from Kaduna, because they fail to approve his loan.

(1) (Reply)

NEW TWIST: Did Governor Fayose Really Say This? / Twitter User Reply Reno Omokri, Then He Did This (photos) / Massive Protest Rock Okitipupa Local Government Over 6 Years Of NO LIGHT In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.