Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni (15499 Views)

Tinubu Withdraws Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination As CBN Board Member For Supporting Obi / Wike: Those Attacking Me For Leaving PDP Now Crying – Umahi Demands Apology / Sarki: Peter Obi's Supporters Have Offered To Sponsor His Campaign In The North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Nonny95: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
The moment I said Peter Obi is the Candidate that I will cast my vote for, I have been subjected to all sorts of attacks and insults by some APC supporters.

Calling me a Bastard does not change the fact that Peter Obi is MY choice!!
Cry today, tomorrow and Forever!!!

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1624093341188075534?t=h5uyiMhTzD_1gTeAL4z9Zg&s=19

84 Likes 16 Shares

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Nonny95: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
People are insulting Debo Macaroni for choosing to vote Peter Obi yet you’ll not see any celebrity or influencer coming out to call out APC supporters or preach morals..

Fence sitters are mute right now.

Hypocrisy!

Below is proof

131 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Nonny95: 11:18pm On Feb 10, 2023
nlfpmod fp

3 Likes

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Toneypen247(m): 11:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
Cry today, cry tomorrow, cry forever. 😹😹😹

My signature below👇👇 got you covered. Just a dm away.

184 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by LocalStandard1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2023
Where are the mods? Send this one too to front page, it is not only when it is OBIdients that are accused of bullying that it gets all the attention under heaven.

Mr Macaroni will eat the good of the land for his patriotism and selfless support.

This I have seen!

183 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Jalinspy(f): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
They are called Urchins for a purpose cheesy. Ihordspy, Moh247, Batified2023, seunmsg, etc cry today, tomorrow you can't change anything tongue.
Full of hate and envy, the threaten and insults like tinubu their oga.

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nonny95:

https://twitter.com/mrmacaronii/status/1624093341188075534?t=h5uyiMhTzD_1gTeAL4z9Zg&s=19
If them no insult you na him be say you are not doing a convincing job

Person wey won liberate him country know say no be easy task

We must endure to emerge victorious

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Neckpresser101: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2023
Just like their principal

Bunch of touts

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tinubu slaves

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Naira20: 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
Comrade, it's like you don't know NL?They did everything in the last 8months to gag OBIdients but they failed.

2 weeks more.
A New Nigeria will be birthed
LocalStandard1:
Where are the mods? Send this one too to front page, it is not only when it is OBIdients that are accused of bullying that it gets all the attention under heaven.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by LocalStandard1(m): 11:32pm On Feb 10, 2023
Naira20:
Comrade, it's like you don't know NL?They did everything in the last 8months to gag OBIdients but they failed.

2 weeks more.
A New Nigeria will be birthed

If this one doesn't make front page after the much attention given to the Seun Kuti case I will cause trouble on this forum! angry

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by ChatterHouse: 11:37pm On Feb 10, 2023
V
Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by yarimo(m): 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Mumu man where were you when OBI and his miscreants supporters attacking TINUBU and anyone that support TINUBU since before TINUBU win primary election tii date

13 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Naira20: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2023
Kikikiki.. Comrade let's be focused. NL can't determine this election.
I have analyzed NL and it's not what it was before.
The active people on NL are less than 6000 per time out of 2.9M registered members.

Many of us have been banned severally but it doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is a bad sell.
Atiku's threads are not gaining traction either.

No matter what they do, only an insane person would choose A Tinubu over a Peter Obi.

As per Debo, the guy no send the nonentities. He enjoys causing them pain.

LocalStandard1:

If this one doesn't make front page after the much attention given to the Seun Kuti case I will cause trouble on this forum! angry

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by LocalStandard1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki.. Comrade let's be focused. NL can't determine this election.
I have analyzed NL and it's not what it was before.
The active people on NL are less than 6000 per time out of 2.9M registered members.

Many of us have been banned severally but it doesn't change the fact that Tinubu is a bad sell.
Atiku's threads are not gaining traction either.

No matter what they do, only an insane person would choose A Tinubu over a Peter Obi.

Matters here done tire me! Na the Nairaland management dey cause the tribalism going on here and it's saddening. Look at all the attention about the Seun Kuti case? It was properly minced till nothing's left, even comments of OBIdients about Seun Kuti being an opportunist was brought to front page.

I am tired!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by FocusedDiva(f): 11:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
I can Imagine!
Joke Silver and Eniola Badmus had it worse sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Naira20: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2023
Kikikiki... And what effect did it have.
For me, Seun kuti is a noise maker and i have never taken him serious.

As it stands now, even if someone tells me PO killed a pastor and ate his flesh raw,it won't move me.I'm sure many OBIdients are like that.

To be a good fighter, you must understand your opponent very well.
In this fight, most Mods are partisan. eg Myndd44.
Secondly, what's their motive?
What's their strategy?

We know them well and i don't need to target FP.
One person at a time bro.

As per tribalism, it's to the advantage of PO.
It should unite the IBOs more and we Yorubas, like Debo, who don't believe in their nonsense will mobilize others especially Christians.
Na our own dey pain dem pass.

Anyone they bring turn it against them.We Yorubas are not like these BATstards.
Most of these BATstards are Muslims and it's an Islamic agenda
LocalStandard1:

Matters here done tire me! Na the Nairaland management dey cause the tribalism going on here and it's saddening. Look at all the attention about the Seun Kuti case? It was properly minced till nothing's left, even comments of OBIdients about Seun Kuti being an opportunist was brought to front page.

I am tired!

22 Likes

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by LocalStandard1(m): 12:10am On Feb 11, 2023
Naira20:
Kikikiki... And what effect did it have.
For me, Seun kuti is a noise maker and i have never taken him serious.

As it stands now, even if someone tells me PO killed a pastor and ate his flesh raw,it won't move me.I'm sure many OBIdients are like that.

To be a good fighter, you must understand your opponent very well.
In this fight, most Mods are partisan. eg Myndd44.
Secondly, what's their motive?
What's their strategy?

We know them well and i don't need to target FP.
One person at a time bro.

As per tribalism, it's to the advantage of PO.
It should unite the IBOs more and we Yorubas, like Debo, who don't believe in their nonsense will mobilize others especially Christians.
Na our own dey pain dem pass.

Anyone they bring turn it against them.We Yorubas are not like these BATstards.
Most of these BATstards are Muslims and it's an Islamic agenda

You're right, but I have a feeling with the amount of propaganda going on against Peter Obi, when he wins and become President the propaganda will double.

13 Likes

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Yaribanzaonic: 12:39am On Feb 11, 2023
Na time to "hammer" be that. Most thiefnubuu supporters and organisations (Newspapers/online tabloids/TV and Radio Stations) will be sued brutally when they start their normal mudslinging and vile Propaganda.

When an example is set with just 3 organizations, Dem go quiet ASAP...

Agbado zombies don't know that PO na very resilient person. Make the guy enter first.

LocalStandard1:

You're right, but I have a feeling with the amount of propaganda going on against Peter Obi, when he wins and become President the propaganda will double.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Peterodinaka: 12:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Video Showing Were Aka Was Shot And Killed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0bVX3oJQgo
Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Drsnives(m): 2:02am On Feb 11, 2023
Agbado urchins won't disappoint

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by MaliCampus: 3:57am On Feb 11, 2023
Cry Today, Cry tomorrow, Cry Forever. Peter Obi will still be your President

3 Likes

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Tochi3(m): 4:13am On Feb 11, 2023
grin

Agberos

8 Likes

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by malel1: 8:16am On Feb 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:

😂😂😂😂😂 how u wan take cause the trouble?

1 Like

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by id911(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2023
LocalStandard1:

I don't even take Nairaland serious again esp politics section since seun continues to allow mynd44 here to do his tribal thing . I'm mostly here to catch cruise and laugh. It's now a cabbage forum.

5 Likes

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by VinnyBaba: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2023
Most Yorubas/South Westerners are TERRIBLE!

After Attacking Pres. Goodluck Jonathan B4 the 2015 Elections,
calling him all sorts of names. sad

Now wants Nigerians to Support APC with all the
*Insecurity in the North
*Banditry
*Inflation
*Legislative Rascality
*Poor state of the Economy
*Derailing of Trains, etc.. embarassed undecided

Is this WITCHCRAFT OR MADNESS?🤔🤨

8 Likes

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 11, 2023
See them tribalistic bigots.

1 Like

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by JAMO84: 9:13am On Feb 11, 2023
That idiot is mostly hated for his role in the useless endsars protest. Nnamdi Kanu told his Dogs in Lagos to burn the state down, and the likes of Macaroni supported them, they destroyed properties worth 1 trillion naira. Anybody supporting our enemy is also our enemy. Obi has never condemn Kanu and his ipob cannibals.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by VinnyBaba: 9:15am On Feb 11, 2023
Thanksful:
See them tribalistic bigots.

Very TRIBALISTIC! embarassed undecided

If APC had presented Orji Uzor Kalu or Okorocha as Presidential Candidate, Igbos would have REJECTED them.

But these YORUBAS wants us to vote the Old, Incapacitated and Greedy, Tinubu who has been Part and parcel of APC Terrible Misrule of 8years!😕😧

See how they are Tweeting and Cussing Macaroni! sad

8 Likes

Re: "APC Supporters Have Been Attacking Me For Supporting Obi" — Mr. Macaroni by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Very TRIBALISTIC! embarassed undecided

If APC had presented Orji Uzor Kalu or Okorocha as Presidential Candidate, Igbos would have REJECTED them.

But these YORUBAS wants us to vote the Old, Incapacitated and Greedy, Tinubu who has been Part and parcel of APC Terrible Misrule of 8years!😕😧

See how they are Tweeting and Cussing Macaroni! sad

Not only tribal, they worship big men too. They worship their oppressors

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri / Is Buhari Dead? / Fayose, Mimiko Better Than Ambode –PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.