Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,237 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

My Humble Response To A Buharist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Humble Response To A Buharist (328 Views)

Reno’s Open Letter To Baroness Cox And Her Co-signers In Response To Garba Shehu / My Humble Giveaway - Drop Your Account Details / Nigerian Man Eats Police Money For The First Time In His Life. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Humble Response To A Buharist by Neatboy(m): 9:17am On May 14, 2018
*2023 WAEC QUESTION*

S

A BUHARIST POST:

SUBJECT: GOVERNMENT.
INSTRUCTION: ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BELOW.

*Section A:*
*1. In what year did a senator jump out of a moving vehicle?*

a). 2013
b). 2020
c). 2018
d). 2019.

*2. What is the name of the senator that jumped out of a moving vehicle?*

a). Dino Monkey
b). Dino Jaguar
c). Dino Melaye
d). Dino Jumper

*3. Which Nigerian President used a private jet of a pastor to move Millions of Dollars to South Africa?*

a). Shagari
b). Buhari
c). Obasanjo
d) Jonathan

*4. Which appointee of Goodluck Jonathan turned to an ATM?*

a) Obanikoro
b) Metuh
c) Dasuki
d) Fani-Kayode

*5. Which is the most Richest Nigerian First Lady in history?*

a) Mariam Babangida
b) Stella Obasanjo
c) Patience Jonathan
d) Aishat Buhari

*6. Which Nigerian President tried to contest for a Third term?*

a) Obasanjo
b) Yaradua
c) Buhari
d) Jonathan

*7. Which Nigerian President is good in writing letters?*

a) Obasanjo
b) Yaradua
c) Buhari
d) Jonathan

*8. Which Nigerian President can be credited to this catch-phrase “Stealing is not Corruption”?*

a) Obasanjo
b) Yaradua
c) Buhari
d) Jonathan

*9. Which Nigerian First Lady can be credited to this catch-phrase “Na only you waka come”?*

a) Mariam Babangida
b) Stella Obasanjo
c) Patience Jonathan
d) Aishat Buhari

*10. Which Nigerian President can be credited to this catch-phrase “If Nigeria did not kill corruption, corruption will kill Nigeria”?*

a) Obasanjo
b) Yaradua
c) Buhari
d) Jonathan

*Section B:*
ESSAY: Choose from below and write 1200 words.

*a) If you jump out of a moving vehicle, sustained injuries and being rushed to the hospital, with the aid of a diagram explain why you think you won't be rearrested?*

*b) GEJ: Stealing is not Corruption, True or False!*

*c) Between Dino and Metuh who rocks ambulance to the court BETTER.?*

No sentiments Pls

Good luck!!!

MY HUMBLE RESPONSE:
I tried to resist the temptation of replying you to no avail. Please sir, can you list 10 projects started and concluded by the Buhari led administration? Has Nigeria security situation ever degenerated to this level before? Has any government ever promoted nepotism, favouritism and nonchalance like this present administration? Why do all the former PDP members automatically become saints the moment they cross carpet to APC? Is there any corruption as worst as NEPOTISM? Almost all our security apparatus are from one ethnic group-- In the hand of this government the Nigeria Army has totally lost their professionalism. Is the power supply in your area now better after all the promises? After all the promises of stopping medical tourism of our political leaders so that what we have can be developed, but now Buhari is doing otherwise. Has Yusuf Buhari ever worked in any company? How come he could afford a power bike of more than 50 million? It took this administration six months to appoint ministers, we thought they were bringing in technocrats, but lo and behold they brought in fellow thieves. Then why the waste of time? The fact is that they never had plans for us. All they wanted was to grab power. Na integrity we wan chop? Most people are not thief simply because they have not been caught. Buhari can not lead contemporary Nigeria. He is not intelligent and he can't cope and carry intellectual responsibilities. I can go on, and on, and on, and on for eternity if I start listing the sins of Buhari. Now, election is coming closer, this administration has unleashed her internet warriors to paint other people black, after which they (e-warriors) will be relegated to the background. It is only a useless leader that will never take responsibility of his actions--- always blaming and transferring blames.

(1) (Reply)

A Cry And Urgent Plea For Help / Yahoo Yahoo...A Curse Or a Blessing? / MTN To Launch Mobile Service In Namibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.