Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President (33228 Views)

Miracle Ikechukwu Meets Julius Maada Bio President Of Sierra Leone (photos) / Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President / Mr Ibu Storms Sierra Leone For Fatima Jabbe Maada Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by maamisco(f): 1:18pm On May 14, 2018
mercy de maintain n control but her hubby is not trying honestly. And I gv her fault for that, how could someone's Husby be dirty like this n u are OK wt dat!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by starlentboi(m): 1:23pm On May 14, 2018
Dave0116:
I hope this new president has not used the entire country's budget to celebrate his inauguration with Nigerian YEYEbrities grin grin
Bro U Funny..Lmfaoo
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by pretty16(f): 1:24pm On May 14, 2018
Women and body shapers are like 5&6. Can she breathe in that Ankara. No trolling pls. Am a big fan of Mercy ooo. Just wondering if she can breathe under the body shaper cos I no fit at all. Just like her, after 3kids I prefare to exercise, eat healthy and be comfortable. Those things can cause a whole lot of discomfort.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by opribo(m): 1:35pm On May 14, 2018
Impregnable101:
Looking @ this woman, u will know she's a good wife

Bro, speak for yourself and utter but a bit.

Congratulations to her for being a good ambassador for whatever the honor is about.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 14, 2018
I dont know why, but this mercy johnson always looks like village girl no matter how much make up. Even her husband has a dirty looking oily skin, thy should just clean themselves up with all the money they have please.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Killurself: 1:50pm On May 14, 2018
This mercy husband select wrong missing rib before he now see his matched one.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by ikemesit4477: 1:56pm On May 14, 2018
Who God has bless no man can curse!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by psalmuelwater(m): 2:08pm On May 14, 2018
Fesomu:
Who won the premier league?
Leganes
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by webizone(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2018
There's nothing wrong with inviting celebrities to party with you on such a big day. It's historic and it's cultural and nollywood is an industry that fits the word 'cultural'. Besides, they could be friends with the S. Leone president. Nothing wrong with that either. After all, you would invite your own friends to your big days no matter how stupid they are. And as for those women who are so concerned about Mercy's husband, where were you when she was hustling so that she can bring her 'dirty' husband to the limelight? You were busy dating your smelly fuckboys and wasting your time, right? Park well 4 there.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 14, 2018
phantom:
Nollywood and our entertainment industry as a whole has taken its actors,actresses and musicians to where ordinarily they cant get in...
Igbo amaka. Imagine if Igbos had not created Nollywood...
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by addey44: 2:58pm On May 14, 2018
igbodefender:
Rubbish!
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by addey44: 3:10pm On May 14, 2018
igbodefender:
Rubbish! Do you know that the Yoruba and Hausa film industries constitute parts of Nollyood? They are watched widely throughout West Africa.. Whereas Ibo films are virtually nonexistent in comparison.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by LIVEBYTRUTH: 3:27pm On May 14, 2018
This new Sierra Leone president want to host all Nigeria celebrities , hope he is not an ORINGO man, Julius Mad Bio, very soon you will regret what you are doing now. Instead of going down to work , you are busy hosting these artists/actors/actresses. With so many works to do in your dark country, you are celebrating nothing. This is your second time as the president, 1996 you toppled your best friend Captain Valentine Strasser then you were 24yrs, as a grown up man now, try to behave yourself. Fist fool is not a fool, but second fool is a proper foolish , by late Dr M.I Okpara. Just an advise.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by HallaDaTruth: 3:40pm On May 14, 2018
roqrules04:
Which country colonized Sierra Leone?
Jamaica
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by HallaDaTruth: 3:42pm On May 14, 2018
addey44:
Rubbish! Do you know that the Yoruba and Hausa film industries constitute parts of Nollyood? They are watched widely throughout West Africa.. Whereas Ibo films are virtually nonexistent in comparison.
He made a comment without mentioning your tribe . Why do igbo affairs always arouse you people ?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Ayobami7(m): 3:45pm On May 14, 2018
Nice
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Odey1997(m): 3:52pm On May 14, 2018
Dafreeguy:
She as she bleach turn whitey..women and their fake lives

She ain't bleaching it's foundation and all makeup/concealers the shade she is using doesn't match her skin tone rather however she is still beautiful
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by thymee(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2018
No all of our celebrities con go Sierra Leone?
Make dem no go hook demands for Dia oooo
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by thymee(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2018
*Dem
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by romeorailss: 5:30pm On May 14, 2018
robinso01:
how's inviting celebrities to inauguration going to improve the country? most celebrities invited are going to be paid from the country's money, where there are many important things to invest on. am tired of this African. leaders

Si cryncerely . I'm here thinking why are all our celebrities suddenly running to Sierra Leone to felicitate with the president .

My goodness ! If they were called by the president of course they will be paid . Then that president is a profligate person but if it's the other way round then I really don't seem to understand the trend . Walahi angry

Celebrities trooping into Sierra Leone to meet the president . On What basis ?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by robinso01(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2018
romeorailss:

Si cryncerely . I'm here thinking why are all our celebrities suddenly running to Sierra Leone to felicitate with the president .

My goodness ! If they were called by the president of course they will be paid . Then that president is a profligate person but if it's the other way round then I really don't seem to understand the trend . Walahi angry

Celebrities trooping into Sierra Leone to meet the president . On What basis ?
I dey wonder, it's either money matter or something else is related.
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 14, 2018
Nigeria go soon take over "sierra leone" ooh .dis 1 wey dem celeb dy go there anyhow to meet d presido.i cum dy wunda how many times our own presido don host our celebs.?
Re: Mercy Johnson And Husband Hosted By Julius Maada-Bio, Sierra Leone's President by GistFullGround: 11:34pm On May 14, 2018
roqrules04:
Which country colonized Sierra Leone?

BRITAIN

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / CityFm fires Benny Ark for calling out Tiwa Savage and Chidinma / Denrele Edun Harassed By A Homophobe: "I Don't Shake Homosexuals Like You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.