Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

My Wife Confessed This To Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Confessed This To Me (8563 Views)

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Pataki: 7:23pm On May 14, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Ooooohhhh my sweetheart . . . I missed you soooo much kiss kiss kiss kiss

You get gist for me? tongue cheesy

angry angry angry Gist ke? Gimme better story joor.

I have missed you tooo oh! Onijogbon woman! grin kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by dkronicle(m): 7:51pm On May 14, 2018
ForcefullBULL:
My wife and I sex life is almost dead as rejects my sex advances most times.

2 days ago i tried to have sex with her she refused again

So i insisted to know why she's rejecting my sexual she did not say anything different other than she's not in the mood. So I slept back.

Around 3am My wife woke me up and started to tell me what is really happening. she told me she stopped finding me attractive at a point and she founds it didfficult to have sex with me due to this
This was after we had some financial issues.
That she fell in love with a "financially stable" colleague at work and has kissed him a few times.
After a while she realised what she did was wrong and she ended the affair.
She however claimed she did not have sex with him.

*Edited*

Pls no front page.

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by emerged01(m): 8:19pm On May 14, 2018
What can you do than to forgive? For the fact she has confessed her sins,your duty is to forgive.
Anybody has right to condemn her but truth is she is now free soul.
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by UjuJoan2: 8:23pm On May 14, 2018
Pataki:

angry angry angry Gist ke? Gimme better story joor.

I have missed you tooo oh! Onijogbon woman! grin kiss kiss kiss

This place is too dry jor, nothing happening.

I'm just hanging around hoping for another scandal to hit . . . cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by UjuJoan2: 8:26pm On May 14, 2018
johnkey:
happen to me? maybe in my next life. that only happens to dumb people who make themselves vulnerable.

Eziokwu?

I hope you're rich Sha, and plan to remain that way. Because no be by mouth!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Remijuice: 8:49pm On May 14, 2018
emerged01:
What can you do than to forgive? For the fact she has confessed her sins,your duty is to forgive.
Anybody has right to condemn her but truth is she is now free soul.

Trash!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by sisisioge: 9:16pm On May 14, 2018
Hmmm...OP, I'm almost sure of these things...

1. She didn't say she fell for the other guy because he appeared more financial stable than you. After all, he didn't gift her anything. She didn't desert you and run away with him, there was no notable financial gains/changes to show she got an upgrade, Etc.

2. She's probably still nursing feelings for him. We don't go kissing someone when with another guy except emotions are involved. That should explain why she couldn't still physically love you.

3. What did you do to her? Have you neglected her feelings before now? Is the seex shabby? Have you gotten pot bellied? Do you still wear Cologne etc grin

I'm so sorry chief, I won't dare disrespect already hurt party of a relationship by justifying the motive behind the cheating spouse's action. But, in my hearts of hearts, I believe a lot of peeps won't know the side to take when madam spill her side of the story. May God bless us with peace infinity and help us choose right. It is well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Ishilove: 9:29pm On May 14, 2018
ForcefullBULL:

I have a feeling she has slept with him already
Chai, so painful!

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Ishilove: 9:35pm On May 14, 2018
ForcefullBULL:
It's difficult to forget.
Since she told me I have lost my respect for her. It's difficult to love a woman you have no respect for.
You know you have a husband yet you developed feelings for another man. While they were kissing definitely she would get wet. What if the guy just spiked her drinks and Bleep her?

This is a woman I love so much falling cheaply for a Bleep boy.
Maybe she hid his gifts. He didn't buy her anything not to talk of range rover.
She is repentant that's why she confessed.

What she did is despicable and inexcusable, but she is also human with human weaknesses. If you have never sinned even once in your life, cast her out and stone her in anger! But if you have, then find it in your heart to forgive. I won't ask you to forget because you're human too, but give it time and it will heal your wounds.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:28pm On May 14, 2018
vizkiz:
Your wife is a good woman to have confessed her sins.

Forgive her and find a way to rekindle the affection you both had from the beginning.

Lol
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Mznaett: 11:50pm On May 14, 2018
This thread go sweet die! grin
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Shugaddict(f): 12:23am On May 15, 2018
Bike stop me here......

That's one honest woman there!!! Working things out fast should be the next thing, that's if she never really had sex with him... And ended the relationship as she said too... God settle your home

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by duduade: 1:14am On May 15, 2018
ForcefullBULL:
My wife and I sex life is almost dead as rejects my sex advances most times.

2 days ago i tried to have sex with her she refused again

So i insisted to know why she's rejecting my sexual she did not say anything different other than she's not in the mood. So I slept back.

Around 3am My wife woke me up and started to tell me what is really happening. she told me she stopped finding me attractive at a point and she founds it didfficult to have sex with me due to this
This was after we had some financial issues.
That she fell in love with a "financially stable" colleague at work and has kissed him a few times.
After a while she realised what she did was wrong and she ended the affair.
She however claimed she did not have sex with him.

*Edited*

Pls no front page.

Please go on Instagram.. Search for this "Jaaruma empire".... Not too sure... Revive your sexual life.. Before it gets worse.. As least she was honest!

Uncle I just saw the word financially stable.. Had to laugh out loud... Has she lost interest because you less financially stable? Anyway try to revive your sexual life because if your wife should get hold of E- money, she will leave with immediate alacrity... (Just kidding.. Grinning)
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Nobody: 4:54am On May 15, 2018
@forcefullbull, Isn't it possible that your wife felt she totally betrayed your trust and felt so guilty which led to her rejecting your sexual advances until she opened up? Don't let people who have failed woefully in their relationships to break your marriage. Sit your wife down and have a heart to heart discussion with her please cos it could be only a kisses and small handling here and there. Just try and get the truth from her.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Nobody: 4:56am On May 15, 2018
duduade:

Please go on Instagram.. Search for this "Jaaruma empire".... Not too sure... Revive your sexual life.. Before it gets worse.. As least she was honest!

Uncle I just saw the word financially stable.. Had to laugh out loud... Has she lost interest because you less financially stable? Anyway try to revive your sexual life because if your wife should get hold of E- money, she will leave with immediate alacrity... (Just kidding.. Grinning)
You men must think everything is about sex huh? Which one is revive sexual life in this matter
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by duduade: 5:46am On May 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You men must think everything is about sex huh? Which one is revive sexual life in this matter

Loool
Whar was the subject matter in his first sentence/ paragraph?
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by emerged01(m): 6:22am On May 15, 2018
Remijuice:

Trash!
Recycle it and make it useful for your damaged brain.
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by femi4: 6:31am On May 15, 2018
So money turn your wife on....smh
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Pataki: 6:33am On May 15, 2018
UjuJoan2:

This place is too dry jor, nothing happening.

I'm just hanging around hoping for another scandal to hit . . . cheesy

Come make we collabo, we go create our own scandal for here joor.
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by appsdope(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2018
Op. The reason she confessed to you is because she is sorry. She is not being active anymore because she feels stupid and bad about what she did. Do you know how many women cheat? More than half of them. Just fix the issues that led her to cheat and forgive her. Its nothing financial. Its just lust. I'm sure she wont do it again and I'm also sure she loves you.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Nobody: 7:23am On May 15, 2018
Team no marriage. Its a scam
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by punisha: 7:48am On May 15, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Not to cause more to your pain ooh . . .

But I don't understand why she will fall for a guy because he 'financially stable' . . . Did the money enter her pocket? Did he give her millions? Did he buy her a car? Why would she be willing to compromise her dignity because of 'financially stable'. undecided undecided Nawa!

Please tell her that if she finds herself attracted to financially stable guys (like me cool embarassed), she should make one big demand on him and see the 'attraction' die a natural death when he says NO! tongue tongue

moniker : Ujujoan.
Turned a financially stable guy.
Charly , just chose one sex mbok. Its easier that way.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Nobody: 7:48am On May 15, 2018
duduade:

Loool
Whar was the subject matter in his first sentence/ paragraph?
Read his story again

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Nobody: 8:31am On May 15, 2018
I WILL FORGIVE HER, BUT WILL NEVER TRUST HER AGAIN. SHABI WE DON BORN FINISH. SO MADAM KEEP YOUR COOKIE AND IF YOU LIKE KEEP SHARING IT IN THE OFFICE AINT MY BIZ NO MORE.

WE LIVE AS SIBLINGS FROM NOW ON WITH ZERO, I MEAN MINUS ZERO DEGREE INTIMACY. YOU DONT FIND ME ATTRCTIVE COS I WAS HAVING A BROKE PERIOD ME, DONT FIND YOU SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE COS I AM HAVING A RICH PERIOD.

I WILL MAKE ALL MATERIAL THINGS AVAILABLE FOR YOU AND THE KIDS, WILL I FIND ME A SWEET 18 YRS THAT BELIEVE IN RIDE OR DIE AND WE RIDE OR DIE TOGETHER.

BUT SHE AINT GETTING NO DIVORCE, NA SHE BODY GO TELL, COS SHE GO WAIT FOR ESCAPE BUT NA LIFE OF EVERLASTING TORTURE SHE JUST SIGN UP FOR.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Osaronicole: 9:35am On May 15, 2018
She didnt.

She confessed to you. If she did, she wouldnt have confessed to you in the first place. And its possible she cooked up the story to reset your love back to her.

Find out why and what made her recline from the love she had for you.

Your wife is a good woman. Take it or leave it.

quote author=ForcefullBULL post=67553207]

I have a feeling she has slept with him already [/quote]
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by UjuJoan2: 10:25am On May 15, 2018
Pataki:

Come make we collabo, we go create our own scandal for here joor.

Lol . . cheesy
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by joudini(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2018
OmoAlata1:
Your life must be really boring and miserable for you to come on NL to make outrageous comments that you know deep down you will never dare do in your life, all in name of getting attention.

Na wa for you o

You must not know the woman you quoted. If you have been on NL long enough or been abreast of events among old timers, she had never hidden her thirst for money and affluence and would do anything to get it or get affiliated to those who have it.

Before she got married, she was linked to men on NL who alluded to wealth, even those whose family situations were known to those here.

Did you read her claim unapologetically that she will fck any man for material things? Best believe she will.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by OmoAlata1(f): 1:03pm On May 15, 2018
Wow had no idea. I pity the mumu that calls her a wife

joudini:

You must not know the woman you quoted. If you have been on NL long enough or been abreast of events among old timers, she had never hidden her thirst for money and affluence and would do anything to get it or get affiliated to those who have it.

Before she got married, she was linked to men on NL who alluded to wealth, even those whose family situations were known to those here.

Did you read her claim unapologetically that she will fck any man for material things? Best believe she will.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by kapelvej: 1:19pm On May 15, 2018
RSVP:
Damn!

Dis gon be brutal.
As in ?
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by kapelvej: 1:28pm On May 15, 2018
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by joudini(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2018
OmoAlata1:
Wow had no idea. I pity the mumu that calls her a wife

I understand people take actions that are considered societal aberrations but Uju has been so steadfast in her claimed materialism that it's hard not to feel sorry for those caught in her webs, especially kids raised in such a toxic mentality.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 15, 2018
wait until you meet that person that won't leave you when your down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband And Family Don't Like Each Other / Your Opinion On Weekend Husbands. / Wife Leaving Husband Because He's 'too Good'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.