Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

My Wife Confessed This To Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Confessed This To Me (8545 Views)

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / My Wife’s Lover Confessed To Have Been Having Sex With My Wife For 5 Years / Man Died Of Heart Attack After His Wife Confessed To Him That She Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Confessed This To Me by ForcefullBULL: 11:10am On May 14, 2018
My wife and I sex life is almost dead as rejects my sex advances most times.

2 days ago i tried to have sex with her she refused again

So i insisted to know why she's rejecting my sexual she did not say anything different other than she's not in the mood. So I slept back.

Around 3am My wife woke me up and started to tell me what is really happening. she told me she stopped finding me attractive at a point and she founds it didfficult to have sex with me due to this
This was after we had some financial issues.
That she fell in love with a "financially stable" colleague at work and has kissed him a few times.
After a while she realised what she did was wrong and she ended the affair.
She however claimed she did not have sex with him.

*Edited*

Pls no front page.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by oshe11: 11:13am On May 14, 2018
shocked
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by vizkiz: 11:15am On May 14, 2018
Your wife is a good woman to have confessed her sins.

Forgive her and find a way to rekindle the affection you both had from the beginning.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by RSVP: 11:15am On May 14, 2018
Damn!

Dis gon be brutal.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by kingreign(m): 11:19am On May 14, 2018
Parking my keke here.

Ishilove come see brutality gonna happen soon

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2018
Just kisses cool

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by shortgun(m): 11:23am On May 14, 2018
She done knack d colleague.
Forgive her and move on but keep her and that her colleague on your radar.
Don't give ur wife any breathing space anymore....
call her immediately she leaves work,
call her when she gets to work,
Call her while she's at work.
Make sure you prolong the calls unnecessarily and listen to sound on the background.
If you hear any male voice just pretend to be mad at her, tell her that she's still cheating on you with that same colleague.
Anytime you call her and her phone is switched off, don't accept any explanation from her whether logical or not just tell her you don't believe her, even if u do.
Tell her you know she was with that her colleague.

When you do all these she won't cheat on you anymore but be ready to see alot of tears.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Evacroft: 11:46am On May 14, 2018
So wrong to have done that to you,atleast she could have communicated her fears to you. But still u need to forgive her ,continuing with her depends on how much u can let go and try and forget. Let the matter stay buried forever if u choose to forgive her and try and rebuild the trust only if she is willing to change.

If u feel u cant continue with her u need to be certain u also haven't exibited same character before(cheating) on her.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by ForcefullBULL: 11:48am On May 14, 2018
Evacroft:
So wrong to have done that to you,atleast she could have communicated her fears to you. But still u need to forgive her ,continuing with her depends on how much u can let go and try and forget. Let the matter stay buried forever if u choose to forgive her and try and rebuild the trust only if she is willing to change.

If u feel u cant continue with her u need to be certain u also haven't exibited same character before(cheating) on her.

I have never cheated on her before. Never

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by kingreign(m): 11:59am On May 14, 2018
shortgun:
Make sure you prolong the calls unnecessarily and listen to sound on the background.
If you hear any male voice just pretend to be mad at her, tell her that she's still cheating on you with that same colleague.
Anytime you call her and her phone is switched off, don't accept any explanation from her whether logical or not just tell her you don't believe her, even if u do.

When you do all these she won't cheat on you anymore but be ready to see alot of tears.

You go wickedet walai

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by hisgrace090: 12:10pm On May 14, 2018
She gave inn to a long time pressure from her colleague when she notice your setback, that is bad but try to forgive her.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Ishilove: 12:15pm On May 14, 2018
ForcefullBULL:

So i insisted to know why she's rejecting my sexual she did not say anything different other than she's not in the mood. So I slept back.

Around 3am My wife woke me up and started to tell me what is really happening. she told me she stopped finding me attractive at a point and she founds it didfficult to have sex with me due to this
That she fell in love with a "financially stable" colleague at work and has kissed him a few times.

*Edited*

Pls no front page.
Eyah. You must be feeling so hurt and betrayed.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by ogunholla(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2018
shortgun:

I don't think he will live long enough to see the "alot of tears" if he should try what you typed up there.

As for the OP, try and forget. it won't be easy but with time it will go. Then please verify all sort of suspicions too before taking any action.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Chubhie: 12:42pm On May 14, 2018
Went to see my Godfather over the weekend to tap from the old man's experience. he seemed in the mood so I asked him for the key that has kept him going and gotten him into the position he is.

With a smile he said the key was marrying a woman he had no reasons to doubt her loyalty and faithfulness. the issue of spending time and resources to try and figure out who was sleeping with his wife was zero.

Now the OP wife has given him genuine reasons for doubts, I'm worried that OP is an engendered specie.

14 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by oyoolima: 12:48pm On May 14, 2018

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Chubhie: 12:58pm On May 14, 2018
oyoolima:

I hope his wife also has the same testimony.
I expect nothing less from two people who have high values and principles who in turn transferred such to their children.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by UjuJoan2: 2:09pm On May 14, 2018
ForcefullBULL:

*Edited*

Pls no front page.

Men need to understand that women are not built to withstand financial stress . . . that is a fact! tongue tongue

Anyday I ask my husband for money and he complains of lack, the love I have for him drops some KGs . . . fact! tongue tongue If he surprises me with an alert, the love gains weight automatically. Needless to say, they balance each other out . . . tongue tongue

The same way we irritate you if we get fat and smelly after childbirth, is the same way a financially stable man, turned broke irritates his spouse.

our people say " . . . mma nwanyi bu agwa, mana mma nwoke bu ego" (a woman's beauty is in her character but a man's is his wealth)

She made a mistake, she's only human. It's a very selfish and self-centered act, but a mistake nonetheless.

An unrepentant cheat would never confess to you and even straff you on top, after rounds with the guy in the office, just so you won't get suspicious.

You married a good woman, find a way to forgive her and move on!!!

PS: Nobody should quote me biko, I'm a gold-digger, I accept! cool cool

21 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by ForcefullBULL: 2:26pm On May 14, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Men need to understand that women are not built to withstand financial stress . . . that is a fact! tongue tongue

Anyday I ask my husband for money and he complains of lack, the love I have for him drops some KGs . . . fact! tongue tongue If he surprises me with an alert, the love gains weight automatically. Needless to say, they balance each other out . . . tongue tongue

The same way we irritate you if we get fat and smelly after childbirth, is the same way a financially stable man, turned broke irritates his spouse.

our people say " . . . mma nwanyi bu agwa, mana mma nwoke bu ego" (a woman's beauty is in her character but a man's is his wealth)

She made a mistake, she's only human. It's a very selfish and self-centered act, but a mistake nonetheless.

An unrepentant cheat would never confess to you and even straff you on top, after rounds with the guy in the office, just so you won't get suspicious.

You married a good woman, find a way to forgive her and move on!!!

PS: Nobody should quote me biko, I'm a gold-digger, I accept! cool cool

I have a feeling she has slept with him already

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by blaise26abj(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2018
Why are people saying the wife is a good woman? As in , I don't get it. She cheats on you because you have issues financially with a financially buoyant man then tells you, that automatically turns her into a good woman?
Ok, when she is heavily pregnant , cheat on her with a hot sexy woman and tell her when she is still pregnant and let's see if these set of people will call you a good man.

What is wrong is wrong! It is obvious She married you because of your status. She was in love with your bank account and not you. Trust me, if you work things out with her, all it will take her to fall again is another wealthy man showing up when you are broke.

Oga, forgive if you can forget. If you can't forget , you will be doing both of you an injustice, so just bounce. All the best

27 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by UjuJoan2: 2:33pm On May 14, 2018
ForcefullBULL:

I have a feeling she has slept with him already

Based on what? It could very well be your paranoia . . . Trust me, it's very very difficult for a responsibly married woman to cross that line.

The kind that go that far are shameless and immoral, and are too hardened to confess.

For a married woman and mother to sleep with someone else, something grave must have happened in her marriage. A slight financial set-back is not enough to push her that far. Kiss? yes . . S3x? Not likely!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by blaise26abj(m): 2:41pm On May 14, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Based on what? It could very well be your paranoia . . . Trust me, it's very very difficult for a responsibly married woman to cross that line.

The kind that go that far are shameless and immoral, and are too hardened to confess.

For a married woman and mother to sleep with someone else, something grave must have happened in her marriage. A slight financial set-back is not enough to push her that far. Kiss? yes . . S3x? Not likely!

It is very very difficult for a responsibly married woman to cross the line of kissing someone other than her husband. Kissing is pre intimacy. It is as potent as sex itself.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by UjuJoan2: 2:45pm On May 14, 2018
blaise26abj:

It is very very difficult for a responsibly married woman to cross the line of kissing someone other than her husband. Kissing is pre intimacy. It is as potent as sex itself.

Actually it's very very easy . . . All it takes is a harsh word from your husband, a sweet word from the the guy, maybe even compliment you, a split moment of weakness and . . . Before you know it lips are locking.

But taking it beyond that is where the wahala is!

PErsonally, I don't find any man attractive except he 'Davidos' me . . . As no man is willing to buy a married mother of 3 like me a car worth millions, I'll kuku respect myself and face my marriage.

This poster's wife is a learner.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by ForcefullBULL: 2:58pm On May 14, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Actually it's very very easy

Why do you call her a learner
Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by UjuJoan2: 3:03pm On May 14, 2018
ForcefullBULL:

Why do you call her a learner

Not to cause more to your pain ooh . . .

But I don't understand why she will fall for a guy because he 'financially stable' . . . Did the money enter her pocket? Did he give her millions? Did he buy her a car? Why would she be willing to compromise her dignity because of 'financially stable'. undecided undecided Nawa!

Please tell her that if she finds herself attracted to financially stable guys (like me cool embarassed), she should make one big demand on him and see the 'attraction' die a natural death when he says NO! tongue tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by blaise26abj(m): 3:06pm On May 14, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Actually it's very very easy . . . All it takes is a harsh word from your husband, a sweet word from the the guy, maybe even compliment you, a split moment of weakness and . . . Before you know it lips are locking.

But taking it beyond that is where the wahala is!

PErsonally, I don't find any man attractive except he 'Davidos' me . . . As no man is willing to buy a married mother of 3 like me a car worth millions, I'll kuku respect myself and face my marriage.

Lol. You are a clown . Funny woman . your husband didn't "davido" you , so u no find him attractive, yet you born 3 for him. How e take do am?

I disagree with the premise that it is very easy to kiss someone other than your husband when you have morals and value. For a regular joe and Jane with no moral compass, maybe. Kisses just don't happen. They are 100 percent premeditated ....you think about it, fantasize about it then put yourself in the right environment and situation to get it. Shikena

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by UjuJoan2: 3:16pm On May 14, 2018
blaise26abj:

Lol. You are a clown . Funny woman . your husband didn't "davido" you , so u no find him attractive, yet you born 3 for him. How e take do am?

I disagree with the premise that it is very easy to kiss someone other than your husband when you have morals and value. For a regular joe and Jane with no moral compass, maybe. Kisses just don't happen. They are 100 percent premeditated ....you think about it, fantasize about it then put yourself in the right environment and situation to get it. Shikena

Marriage no be boyfriend nah . . I married a financially 'safe' man (not broke man), because marriage entails much more than money. That doesn't mean I don't admire Chioma and envy the hell out of her . . . tongue

But will the allure of wealth make me forsake my husband? Mbanu . .

When men ask me out, I ask them to buy me a Range Rover Sports . . . Of course the run as fast as their legs can carry them. I'm yet to see a man who will actually buy that. If I do, I can't swear not to 'kiss' him abeg! After-all my husband has refused to change the car he bought for me since we got married. tongue

We are only human, even the best of us makes mistakes. If fantasizing is a sin, then every single one of us are guilty of committing adultery. I will lie that I think crazy thoughts about Shemar Moore (Criminal minds cool cool )

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 14, 2018
UjuJoan2:

A responsibly married woman won't fall in love with nor kiss a colleague a few times.

She has already crossed the line by falling in love with and kissing a colleague a few times.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by blaise26abj(m): 3:49pm On May 14, 2018
UjuJoan2:

Marriage no be boyfriend nah . . I married a financially 'safe' man (not broke man), because marriage entails much more than money. That doesn't mean I don't admire Chioma and envy the hell out of her . . . tongue

But will the allure of wealth make me forsake my husband? Mbanu . .

When men ask me out, I ask them to buy me a Range Rover Sports . . . Of course the run as fast as their legs can carry them. I'm yet to see a man who will actually buy that. If I do, I can't swear not to 'kiss' him abeg! After-all my husband has refused to change the car he bought for me since we got married. tongue

We are only human, even the best of us makes mistakes. If fantasizing is a sin, then every single one of us are guilty of committing adultery. I will lie that I think crazy thoughts about Shemar Moore (Criminal minds cool cool )

What if you find a man that will buy you the range in exchange for a romp in the sack? Will you consider it because oga has refused to change your car? Don't envy people from afar. Move close and you might just be very grateful you are not in their shoes. After all , as a self proclaimed gold-digger, experience would have told you all that glitters isn't gold. tongue kiss.

We are human, we make mistakes but when those mistakes affect others, we have to bear the consequences of our actions. BTW You are only fantasizing. But If u carry Love Machine , dey chook chook something ,screaming Mooreeee as you cum. Then your hubby walks in on you. You will bear the consequences.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by Pusyiter(m): 3:58pm On May 14, 2018
Adultery is like corruption or a virus. Once it finds its way, there is no going back.
My bro, she will do it again. Do the needful. cry

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by ForcefullBULL: 4:06pm On May 14, 2018
It's difficult to forget.
Since she told me I have lost my respect for her. It's difficult to love a woman you have no respect for.
You know you have a husband yet you developed feelings for another man. While they were kissing definitely she would get wet. What if the guy just spiked her drinks and Bleep her?

This is a woman I love so much falling cheaply for a Bleep boy.
Maybe she hid his gifts. He didn't buy her anything not to talk of range rover.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by UjuJoan2: 4:08pm On May 14, 2018
blaise26abj:

What if you find a man that will buy you the range in exchange for a romp in the sack? Will you consider it because oga has refused to change your car? Don't envy people from afar. Move close and you might just be very grateful you are not in their shoes. After all , as a self proclaimed gold-digger, experience would have told you all that glitters isn't gold. tongue kiss.

We are human, we make mistakes but when those mistakes affect others, we have to bear the consequences of our actions. BTW You are only fantasizing. But If u carry Love Machine , dey chook chook something ,screaming Mooreeee as you cum. Then your hubby walks in on you. You will bear the consequences.

Honestly I don't trust myself not to do ooh . . I'm only human you know wink cheesy

Besides I know that all that glitters is not gold, but nobody came to this world to suffer . . . and I'm ready to face the consequences of my actions. Besides oga knows he has failed in that aspect. Shebi my mates are driving Range ni? Why should my own be different! tongue

Please ooh, I'm not saying it's right to cheat when your husband goes broke. But you people should try and understand us nah.

Some men will be broke and still be making mouth. What gave you the right to talk? If you are broke be humble, and don't annoy us too much.

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Confessed This To Me by UjuJoan2: 4:12pm On May 14, 2018
ForcefullBULL:
It's difficult to forget.
Since she told me I have lost my respect for her. It's difficult to love a woman you have no respect for.
You know you have a husband yet you developed feelings for another man. While they were kissing definitely she would get wet. What if the guy just spiked her drinks and Bleep her?

This is a woman I love so much falling cheaply for a Bleep boy.
Maybe she hid his gifts. He didn't buy her anything not to talk of range rover.

That's why I said she's a learner . . . the boy is even a 'Bleep boy' sef. . . . No better things to show for it. Nawa!

Please let her suffer well well before you forgive her! angry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should The Man Bear The Whole Financial Expenses In The House? / How 2-month-old Baby Was Stolen In Market On Christmas EVE / Love Marriage Or Arranged Marriage Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.