Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos (27464 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2018
Nigerians and hypocrisy.Same people bashing isreal for killing a crippled fighter cannot even condemn their own government for killing unarmed protesters.
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by Newpride(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2018
Trash

Good that u now understand islam is hogwash and complete trash.

Better depart from that destructive religion of darkness and face the way of light.

2 Likes

Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:29pm On May 14, 2018
gidgiddy:
The shooting of unarmed protesters continues

Did I hear you say unarmed?

You never see where Stone kill person before?

The report says they were stoning the security personnel.

When Christians protested the other day did you hear that anyone held stones beside the placards.

Abegi! Something is wrong with the protesters.
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by abdullahi45: 10:31pm On May 14, 2018
Newpride:
When Christians protested the last time, it was peaceful and we never heard of any clash with the police or anybody.

Why are muslims cursed like this? shocked shocked

Muslims have bn brainwashed with this their devilish religion. Everything abt them evil.

The worst is the Yoruba Muslims who abandoned good names for useless names given to them by the illiterate northern Muslims.

Respond responsibly. You will never feel glad if you see other people saying such filthy things about Christianity. Respect yourself, your religion and every other persons religion.

1 Like

Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by gurunlocker: 10:32pm On May 14, 2018
Where's that boy veekid or what's his moniker, here's one of yours (Even though there's no love between this two Muslim sect, I can't expect you guys to love other religions) who get shot by the police.

I guess you won't see anything wrong with this but more concerned about what's happening in far away Gaza?
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by Temple1288(m): 10:33pm On May 14, 2018
Boko Haram 2nd is on the rise and nobody is calling that Buhari guy to order....
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by Newpride(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2018
Respond responsibly. You will never feel glad if you see other people saying such filthy things about Christianity. Respect yourself, your religion and every other persons religion.

Counter what I wrote not this ur baby quote. Did tell lie
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 14, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Nigerians and hypocrisy.Same people bashing isreal for killing a crippled fighter cannot even condemn their own government for killing unarmed protesters.

pls stop saying unarmed.

can't you see a big stone on the ground beside him.

Do we need someone to tell us stone could be used as a weapon.

The Badoo cult of Ikorodu uses stone to kill ppl for your info.
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:
Will the people supporting the slaughter of Palestinian protesters also support this one?

Cc: amliftedhigher Benteazaa Jatinzbusinessc dealslip TundeObama GBASKY CSTR1003

peaceful Palestinians are also terrorists.

I never supported any killing but if you are in the military you will know better that a stone can kill same as a Gun.

But let me school you on this shia case, this people are fighting for their leader that has been in protective custody to be release if you still stone me why will I not use what I have to defend myself.

Go to law school or better still get a law lesson I will still say this do you know that a stone can kill as well as a Gun if you don't know a stone killed Goliath

1 Like

Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2018
tamethem:

pls stop saying unarmed.

can't you see a big stone on the ground beside him.

Do we need someone to tell us stone could be used as a weapon.

The Badoo cult of Ikorodu uses stone to kill ppl for your info.
. Does it justify the killing? Can't they use water cannon to disperse them?
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by Ayobami7(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2018
Eyaah
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 14, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Does it justify the killing? Can't they use water cannon to disperse them?

Well you have a point but water cannon can't disperse religious fanatics I think and it shouldn't be live bullets either
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by hamer: 10:53pm On May 14, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
The jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra were happy as the Protestant chase away a police team, and now the same protestant has kill one.
fa fa fa fowl buhari brother big head small brain kokoko kakakaka i see u u no see me
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by Emilokoiyawon: 10:58pm On May 14, 2018
Jatinzbusinessc:

2 .But let me school you on this shia case, this people are fighting for their leader that has been in protective custody to be release if you still stone me why will I not use what I have to defend myself.

3.Go to law school or better still get a law lesson I will still say this do you know that a stone can kill as well as a Gun if you don't know a stone killed Goliath

2. I am well aware of the shia case - hold on to you 'schooling.' You seem so sure that the killer of this Palestinian was really in danger of this stone.

3.A protester holding a stone can kill a some sniper far away holding an automatic rifle in the same way five year old can kill a 20 year old.
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by Captain8(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2018
Ok na, nigeria demons vs ogbanjes. Very good, i wich de lucifas called fulani is among de death.
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by GGirll: 11:16pm On May 14, 2018
BUHARItesticles:
Buhari is turning deaf ear to this issue. One day it will hunt everyone

IT WILL HUNT ONLY HIM
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by ALAYORMII: 11:30pm On May 14, 2018
biggy26:

If you are not ready to die for what you believe, then you are living a worthless life!

Why have you not died for Nigeria??

Many are gone
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by computer0810(m): 11:33pm On May 14, 2018
gidgiddy:
u r mad
dey should watch d new terrorist in d making kill them instead right
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by gwmlogistic: 11:36pm On May 14, 2018
Omeokachie:
Buhari will create a monster out of this group with the way he is playing God, defying court rulings on this matter.

Should this people resort to taking laws in their own hand the way Buhari is currently doing, Nigeria will be worse of it.
Do you know the shite group is an extremist group (check their Anticidents world wide) if they are not clamped down now we all have another BH on the horizon soon. I believe the government is not doing more, it ought to proscribe the group
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by computer0810(m): 11:38pm On May 14, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
some fools don't even know d meaning of 'unarmed' what a pity
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by Somke(m): 11:41pm On May 14, 2018
The man lying lifeless there is actually a policeman DCO for that matter. Is time the government put an end to these demons called Shiite.
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by computer0810(m): 11:44pm On May 14, 2018
Newpride:
When Christians protested the last time, it was peaceful and we never heard of any clash with the police or anybody.

Muslims have bn brainwashed with this their devilish religion. Everything abt them evil.

The worst is the Yoruba Muslims who abandoned good names for useless names given to them by the illiterate northern Muslims.

I feel sorry for them when dey name there children all those stupid names God knows where ever dey got them from leaving d beautiful Yoruba names, Christians mostly use names from d bible as third names but dis brainwashed ppl matter tire person
religion of war
oga fun won o

1 Like

Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by computer0810(m): 11:47pm On May 14, 2018
tamethem:

And do you know why?

because while South South send their kids to proper school or to go and learn a trade our ppl for North send theirs to Madrasas to learn Arabic.

And from there 72 Virgins picture starts uploading in their brain.

And they start working their ways to "heaven" to go collect 72 babes for eternal fuckry.
that's just d truth and why dey r always backwardness
d Yoruba Muslim use to throw party like wedding for that Quranic sch graduation and at d end d child will become agbero

1 Like

Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 11:52pm On May 14, 2018
Newpride:

Has the christian protest yielded any result grin grin
Leah is still in custody

The violent taketh it by force grin
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by vibratingpenis: 12:00am On May 15, 2018
vexdacool will not see this one happening under his/her nose but will bring the story of one imbecilic nincompoop that already wished to die cos he knows his life is worthless in far Palestine to nairaland.
when you want to talk about hypocrisy, double standard, self-deceit, eye service and all what's not, just remember Islam. The world have known 50000 percent increase in violence and restlessness since Islam was born from that moronic, paedophilic and rapist prophet of doom
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by vibratingpenis: 12:08am On May 15, 2018
osazsky:
boko haram use to b unharmed,kill them all,imagine barricading d full Kaduna every Friday cos of one stupit religion,they are terrorist, kill all of dem,kill all d black Igbo Jews,kill all d pigs,tugs serves dem right,wat are dey fighting for
before killing all these people, first your mother will be hung upside down with a fish hook to her clitoris, then a gun will be aimed at that point where her clitoris is joined to the hook and shot, if the skin breaks, she will repicked and hung with same hook by the nipple, this is how she will keep going until there is no space for holes in her body, then she will be submerged in a drum of salt and burnt alive then your sisters will be picked one by one while you are watching. when everyone in your nuclear family is dead, then your extended family will be next and if it is sure that everybody that have same blood like you is finished, your prick will be chopped off, with your tongue, arms and legs, your limbless body will be tied to a block and you will be thrown into the river.

1 Like

Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by pharmagba: 12:09am On May 15, 2018
gidgiddy:

those guys are armed with catapult
they use metallic stones which is also lethal
those guys are terroist
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by kense88: 12:20am On May 15, 2018
Nigerians are the most useless hypocrites there has been. Such a heartless group people. You don't want them to protest, so that your mad, useless president will continue to detain there leader against courth order. What kind of insentive, selfish humans do we have in this country ? See, all of you that supports killing and injustice just because your not a Shiite muslim, will encounter Fulani herdsmen before the year runs out. Nonsense!
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by Dollabiz: 2:02am On May 15, 2018
hmm
Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by LastSurvivor11: 2:45am On May 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
The jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra were happy as the Protestant chase away a police team, and now the same protestant has kill one.

And your now happy right?
No wonder you guys were called shit hole.
One day it will get to everyone even you..

2 Likes

Re: One Shot Dead As Protesting Shiite Members Attack Police Team In Abuja. Photos by 2016v2017: 2:53am On May 15, 2018
BUHARItesticles:
Buhari is turning deaf ear to this issue. One day it will hunt everyone
the problem in Nigeria today is not Buhari again ,but the Afonjas who are betrayals, the ewedu eaters are hypocrites, they keep defending their slave masters up north anytime issues to address the issue of disunity in the Country.
call for National protest or revolution,Afonjas, the yoruba demons will frustrate it, hence Buhari sees no reason to panic or care about human lives in zoogeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Will Fall Like Fayose – APC / Crude Oil Discovered In Borno State....... FG / Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.