Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening (49690 Views)

One Of The World’s Most Fearsome Snipers Arrives In Ukraine Vowing To Slaughter / Russia Drills 700 Snipers Near Ukraine Border As Putin Warns NATO (Pix,video) / Israeli Snipers Kill Disabled Protester (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Puah(f): 9:20am On May 15, 2018
mema900:

God made all of these and put each against the other

Na, Man created these for his own gratification.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Puah(f): 9:27am On May 15, 2018
Slimcase:

Story

OK, I don't get your point here, should I reply "ONCE UPON A TIME?" undecided
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by mema900: 11:37am On May 15, 2018
Puah:

Na, Man created these for his own gratification.

Whar happens to lions that kill zebra everyday in the forest? Did the lions create that for their own gratification? No!! Lions have emotions and feel pains, zebra have emotions and feel pains. But God created both and put one against the other. Its same thing. He created the white and put him against the black

Remember in the bible, he hardened pharoah's heart just so more war will prevail and more life will be lost

The world was created for God's own pleasure brother. We just being too sentimental about it all
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by malkinburg: 11:47am On May 15, 2018
Throwback:
Just watch as those who claim they are fighting for their own freedom in Nigeria and have the right to self emancipation, will be the ones supporting the Israelis as they continue to hold on to land that is not theirs.

I still blame Britain for all that has happened to Palestine since the time the first Jewish settlers were allowed to come in from Poland, Austria, Ukraine, Germany etc, before and after the 2nd world war.

See your ignorance. Go and read your history books. Nonsense
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Puah(f): 11:52am On May 15, 2018
mema900:

Whar happens to lions that kill zebra everyday in the forest? Did the lions create that for their own gratification? No!! Lions have emotions and feel pains, zebra have emotions and feel pains. But God created both and put one against the other. Its same thing. He created the white and put him against the black

Remember in the bible, he hardened pharoah's heart just so more war will prevail and more life will be lost

The world was created for God's own pleasure brother. We just being too sentimental about it all

OK
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 15, 2018
Puah:
It is Official we have lost our sense of humanity..
we were human before religion, class and ethnicity caused a division...
its a sorry case..
Human killing human like we some cockroaches...oh
cry cry cry

I feel u

1 Like

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Puah(f): 4:38pm On May 15, 2018
Tozinetita:

I feel u
Thank you...
The matter just tire me...
I just had to say my thoughts out loud.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Osher(m): 5:27pm On May 15, 2018
highqueen:
shocked

What the heck are those uncircumcised Islamic nations saying?? ... did you just called those insane protesters peaceful?? ...mind you Israel have the right to protect and defend her territory as regards to her borders... Mr Trump is a man of reality. The Muslim nations should stop been hypocritical about the recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital and come to terms with reality that Jerusalem belongs to Israel... hopefully am expecting my dear country Nigeria to emulate the US President and move her own embassy to Jerusalem... Gaza is a waste land likewise the inhabitants...Palestine are mentally deranged for their stupid and unjustifiable protest...am in my house come and beat me ��[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 15, 2018
Puah:

Thank you...
The matter just tire me...
I just had to say my thoughts out loud.

I wan2 add u on FB. Wats ur fb name
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Puah(f): 8:58am On May 16, 2018
Tozinetita:

I wan2 add u on FB. Wats ur fb name

Ooops, Sorry, I dont do Facebook.
Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by APCsupporter: 12:31pm On May 17, 2018
tescoman90:

you also forget the real fuckery !!
FU*K THE MOON WORSHIPPER grin grin
Fvck the grass eaters

Re: Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening by Nobody: 7:10am On May 18, 2018
Puah:

Ooops, Sorry, I dont do Facebook.

How do I contact u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et / ISIS Releases The Names And Picture Of The Sri Lankan Bombers / Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.