Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy (39413 Views)

World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) / World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 14, 2018
esuLAAROYE:

This battle is for God. Let the Jews, Hebrews, America and other Christian nations come together to fight Palestine and Islam.
Achievement one under Donald Trump.

Battle for God? God, the Almighty, the Lord of the world and the entire UNIVERSE needs simple humans who leave a sh*it every other day, stinking mortals, to fight his battles? You are delusional. Get help!

By the way, you sound like a Jihadist. No difference between you and them.
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 14, 2018
cosmos1440:
I not surprised that some ignorant Nigerian Christians are happy about this.
Of course it is stupid for the Palestinian Muslims to kill themselves over this issue.
I said ignorant Nigerian Christians because they don't know that it was Europeans (emperor Titus in AD 75) that drove out the jews from Jerusalem and not Muhammad or Muslims.
These same ignorant Nigerian Christians also don't know that the jews have faced the worst persecutions from Christians than from any other religious groups. If you don't know this just go to Google and read about ; the Spanish inquisition, the holocaust before and during WW2, 1st and 2nd Maccabes.

Finally, I am a Christian and I dont support the Palestinian & Muslims attitude concerning Israel.

But I know, some extremely foolish and ignorant Nigerian Christian will quote me and spew rubbish

Teach them!
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by LastSurvivor11: 7:21pm On May 14, 2018
Demmzy15:
Israel is currently killing Muslims, yet we're the ones at fault. You're like an ostrich, your eyes is bigger than your brain!

U mean Israeli soldiers crossed to Islamabad to kill Muslims? Or is it you Muslims that has been laying claim to what even you know it's not yours and at the same time trespassing your boundaries..
Kwara state and benue is your case study here in Nigeria my dear bin laden brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 14, 2018
The fat orange pig has escalated the situation. The conflict is over 100 years old and it has just taken a turn for the worse.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by lekkan(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2018
Read up stories on How US turned Benghazi Libya Upside down all in the name of saving humanity yet it was to their own selfish oil Business interest

bigpicture001:
....just
say ONLY one reason u think the US is a deceitful country..just one reason
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
khalids:

Okay. Cool.

I also hope that the day the Indians who actually own amarica come together and request for their land back, I hope the US will hand it back to them

Grow up, the Indian of Asia have no connection with America.

It was the 1st European to sail there mistook them as Indians and called them "Red Indian'

I don't know why you Muslims are so ignorant

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by LastSurvivor11: 7:26pm On May 14, 2018
Mindfulness:
The fat orange pig has escalated the situation. The conflict is over 100 years old and it has just taken a turn for the worse.

He only made it not to last additional 200 years.
Stop laying claim to what you don't have oga.
Same thing u guys did in kwara and currently doing in benue n kogi..
Only the truth will set u guys free, even turkey n Germany they crossed few years back due to asylum are now in trouble, you guys are like mtn, anywhere u go, u go with trouble..

2 Likes

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by LastSurvivor11: 7:26pm On May 14, 2018
Mindfulness:

Only the truth will set u guys free, even turkey n Germany they crossed few years back due to asylum are now in trouble, you guys are like mtn, anywhere u go, u go with bloodshed.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by bigpicture001: 7:26pm On May 14, 2018
lekkan:
Read up stories on How US turned Benghazi Libya Upside down all in the name of saving humanity yet it was to their own selfish oil Business interest
...how did the US benefit from its oil...plz how?... guy stop street faceless talk..spend time and follow world event and leave conspiracy theorist
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by samzzycash(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2018
Demmzy15:
What is this one saying na?
What ever you see there.. And if you can't understand no be by force. Another person will and correct me if I am wrong..
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 14, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

Only the truth will set u guys free, even turkey n Germany they crossed few years back due to asylum are now in trouble, you guys are like mtn, anywhere u go, u go with bloodshed.

First, I am not a Muslim so stop addressing me as 'you guys'.
Second, is 'you guys' ALL Muslims? And if the world is divided into religions, do you identify with the English as long as they happen to be Christian? Are they YOUR guys?

Ridiculous.
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Demmzy15(m): 7:33pm On May 14, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

U mean Israeli soldiers crossed to Islamabad to kill Muslims? Or is it you Muslims that has been laying claim to what even you know it's not yours and at the same time trespassing your boundaries..
Kwara state and benue is your case study here in Nigeria my dear bin laden brother
Why is that Zionist Christians intentionally don't want to have sense?

Oya, let's start, how did Jews get Jerusalem?
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 14, 2018
trapQ:
Highest thing you will do is bomb the place and Israel alone will reciprocate by bombing the entire middle East into oblivion.

Don't kid ur self lazy naija youth, without uncle Sam Israel is nothing, let uncle Sam step on the wrong toes & gets decimated , u go see how isreal will fade into oblivion in less than 24 hours
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by victrick105: 7:35pm On May 14, 2018
Demmzy15:

Hope you know the Jews don't care about Christ? They consider him an imposter and they await their own messiah. Seriously, Nigerian Christians are too dumb. Damn!

So you support the deaths of armless people protesting?

LLol, Muslims are circumcised.

no... they are not dumb... it was part of the prophesy that Christ will not be recognized by his people, then they shall kill him, he will resurrect on the third day, ascend to heaven and return to take his people, but b4 his return, Israel shall be dealt with by her neighbors, Jerusalem shall be overtaken and stamped on by its enemies cos she failed to recognize the son of God, the Bible even prophesied that they shall refused to recognize Christ as the son of God, but after there humiliation, then, God will stand up for her(isreal)...then when all this happens, you should know that the coming of the Lord is near... so you see how all this sums up, so Christians all over the world are celebrating this moves because they believe that the prophesies of the Holy book is been fulfilled not because they are foolish or any other reason.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by lekkan(m): 7:38pm On May 14, 2018
How many books have you read To what extent are you politically vast?
Please I don't argue, just try and lay your hands on books, or better still the internet is an open source, you don't need to waste so much on books...

bigpicture001:
...how did the US benefit from its oil...plz how?... guy stop street faceless talk..spend time and follow world event and leave conspiracy theorist
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 14, 2018
victrick105:

no... they are not dumb... it was part of the prophesy that Christ will not be recognized by his people, then they shall kill him, he will resurrect on the third day, ascend to heaven and return to take his people, but b4 his return, Israel shall be dealt with by her neighbors, Jerusalem shall be overtaken and stamped on by its enemies cos she failed to recognize the son of God, the Bible even prophesied that they shall refused to recognize Christ as the son of God, but after there humiliation, then, God will stand up for her(isreal)...then when all this happens, you should know that the coming of the Lord is near... so you see how all this sums up, so Christians all over the world are celebrating this moves because they believe that the prophesies of the Holy book is been fulfilled not because they are foolish or any other reason.

damn is soo good to have a functioning brain, cause you can easily see loopholes in fanatics ideals both the Muslim fanatics & Christian fanatics

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by LastSurvivor11: 7:42pm On May 14, 2018
Mindfulness:

First, I am not a Muslim so stop addressing me as 'you guys'.
Second, is 'you guys' ALL Muslims? And if the world is divided into religions, do you identify with the English as long as they happen to be Christian? Are they YOUR guys?

Ridiculous.

How I wish you made sense to me..
Too bad it's difficult to decode what you saying talk more of what you mean..
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by victrick105: 7:43pm On May 14, 2018
Jiang:

damn is soo good to have a functioning brain, cause you can easily see loopholes in fanatics ideals both the Muslim fanatics & Christian fanatics

plz...i don't get your point
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Demmzy15(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2018
victrick105:

Hope you know that even with all what you've written, the Jews still consider Jesus an imposter. Some even go as far as to curse him and his blessed mother in their Talmud? undecided https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCUxTFt8pB0
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 14, 2018
LastSurvivor11:

How I wish you made sense to me..
Too bad it's difficult to decode what you saying talk more of what you mean..

I am not surprised.
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by LastSurvivor11: 7:46pm On May 14, 2018
Demmzy15:
Why is that Zionist Christians intentionally don't want to have sense?

Oya, let's start, how did Jews get Jerusalem?

Are you even listing to yourself?
Even the name Jerusalem! Does it sound Islamic to you like Arabia, Islamabad, Qatar or Oman?
I don't argue with land grabbers pls since you don't know anything..
If you like go n follow them protest n collect your virgin asap..
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by cosmos1440: 7:53pm On May 14, 2018
Demmzy15:

I respect your opinion bro, you also forgot to mention that it was Muslims that defeated the Byzantine Christians who's ancestors(Romans) drove the Jews out of Palestine. Muslims allowed them to return and protected them

I also respect your opinion, especially since its obvious that you know your history, but I disagree with you when you said the Muslims allowed the Jews to return.
Of course, some Jews co-existed with Muslims in the middle-east, during the Islamic conquest of the region, but it was a very fragile peace they enjoyed during this period and alot of them migrated to Europe during this period and it was in Christian Europe that they experienced their worst persecutions.
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by victrick105: 7:57pm On May 14, 2018
Demmzy15:
Hope you know that even with all what you've written, the Jews still consider Jesus an imposter. Some even go as far as to curse him and his blessed mother in their Talmud? undecided https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCUxTFt8pB0

which is exactly my point... according to the Bible, the Jews will continue to hate Jesus until his second return, they shall continue to expect the Messiah not knowing he has come and gone... all this happening according to the Bible is to pave way for Christ's second coming... take note that even after Christ died and resurrected the Jews still doubted, but according to the Bible, the two guards who watched over Christ's tomb the night he resurrected saw how the angel rolled the stone and Jesus resurrected, out of fear, they told the Pharisees (Jewish religious leaders who Christ opposed and who planned his death) what they saw, the Pharisees payed them off to lie to the people that Christ never resurrected contrary to the claims of his disciples, but rather his disciples stole his body... and till today, the Jewish still hold on to that belief... so that's why they don't believe in Christ and it's all part of the prophesy.
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 14, 2018
cosmos1440:

I also respect your opinion, especially since its obvious that you know your history, but I disagree with you when you said the Muslims allowed the Jews to return.
Of course, some Jews co-existed with Muslims in the middle-east, during the Islamic conquest of the region, but it was a very fragile peace they enjoyed during this period and alot of them migrated to Europe during this period and it was in Christian Europe that they experienced their worst persecutions.

They fled Europe in droves in the days of the Holocaust and co-existed with Muslims peacefully for a while until they began with their settlement policies cutting people off from water and other resources. Now as much as I understand the need to have a country a people can call their own, especially if your own people had been murdered in gas chambers, but if you drop all religious sentiments, it remains a fact that Israels settlement policies were unfair and unjust to the people who have been in the region for a VERY long time. Europe has created the mess there, the US have just made it worse. Trump does not give a f*ck about justice or any people, not even his own. He continues to pursue his agenda recklessly. We have made ten steps back as a human race. This is not a sign of strength, this is the manifestation of ugly selfishness and brutal self-interest.

The embassy was a symbolic move but it will have severe consequences and they will not be pretty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by ofuonyebi: 8:13pm On May 14, 2018
I think the muslim should get their bearings right....if they chose to move the capital of the islamic foundation..from MECCA to MEDINA...who cares?

so, why do they want to commit suicide because Israel moved their HQ to Jerusalem?...arrant nonsense..!
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by cosmos1440: 8:52pm On May 14, 2018
Mindfulness:

They fled Europe in droves in the days of the Holocaust and co-existed with Muslims peacefully for a while until they began with their settlement policies cutting people off from water and other resources. Now as much as I understand the need to have a country a people can call their own, especially if your own
people had been murdered in gas chambers, but if you drop all religious sentiments, it remains a fact that Israels settlement policies were unfair and unjust to the people who have been in the region for a VERY long time. Europe has created the mess there, the US have just made it worse. Trump does not give a f*ck about justice or any people, not even his own. He continues to pursue his agenda recklessly. We have made ten steps back as a human race. This is not a sign of strength, this is the manifestation of ugly selfishness and brutal self-interest.

The embassy was a symbolic move but it will have severe consequences and they will not be pretty.

Well said.
In short, you said nothing but the truth and it is always gratifying to hear from someone without bias.
Thats why I called those happy about the crisis ignorant Nigerian Christians, especially since this same Israelis dont see themselves as Christians.
There are also some delusional idiots in this country who also calls themselves jews. Even when the real jews/Israelis dont give a Bleep about them.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Demmzy15(m): 9:04pm On May 14, 2018
victrick105:

which is exactly my point... according to the Bible, the Jews will continue to hate Jesus until his second return, they shall continue to expect the Messiah not knowing he has come and gone... all this happening according to the Bible is to pave way for Christ's second coming... take note that even after Christ died and resurrected the Jews still doubted, but according to the Bible, the two guards who watched over Christ's tomb the night he resurrected saw how the angel rolled the stone and Jesus resurrected, out of fear, they told the Pharisees (Jewish religious leaders who Christ opposed and who planned his death) what they saw, the Pharisees payed them off to lie to the people that Christ never resurrected contrary to the claims of his disciples, but rather his disciples stole his body... and till today, the Jewish still hold on to that belief... so that's why they don't believe in Christ and it's all part of the prophesy.
Why then are you guys happy when Israel kills men women and children? Mind you, we always have our prophecies which is bound to happen.
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Demmzy15(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2018
cosmos1440:

No, sorry you're wrong here. I agree that there were times when they was enmity between both but it wasn't on a full scale with respect to Europe. It might surprise you that Jews consider their Golden Age to be under the Islamic Rule. When Jews were expelled en mass from Spain, the Ottoman Sultan then sent a ship to pick them all up and settled them in the empire (including Jerusalem), this is why you find many Sephardic Jews(Spanish Jews) in North Africa and the Middle East.
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by mrkia(m): 9:08pm On May 14, 2018
You T. People should enjoy it when it lasts....
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Putin1(m): 9:20pm On May 14, 2018
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Trump has fulfilled almost all his campaign promises from North Korea to China to Iran and to Us embassy moving to Jerusalem

Trump has already won reelection

Quote any where

America must be great again

Thunder fire Buhari
hahahaha no be small thing
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Baronnaire: 9:32pm On May 14, 2018
dodelight:
God Bless Donald Trump!

Now the end of the age is approaching.
God is bringing his word to pass.
Zechariah 12:2 says
"Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup that make all the nations around stagger..."

And now all the Islam world is intoxicated already!
#Zion Is Matching On!

...and the gates of HELL shall not prevail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Nature8(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
America vs muhammed children..

Hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rhodes Chapel Bans Foreign Weddings After British Couple's MouthAction Photo / 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) / Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.