Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy (39418 Views)

World Leaders Who Have Congratulated Joe Biden (List) / World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures / 3 World Leaders Who Actually Had Body Doubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by victrick105: 9:43pm On May 14, 2018
Demmzy15:
Why then are you guys happy when Israel kills men women and children? Mind you, we always have our prophecies which is bound to happen.

well I'm not rejoicing... they are rejoicing, I see no reason why I should rejoice over the death of people over religious issues... we are all humans, God cannot create all of us ,love some and disown some, the only issue here is that the Palestinians are claiming what isn't there... even they (Muslims) know that Jerusalem belongs to the Jews,they forcefully took the city from Jerusalem after it was conquered and they destroyed the temple which Solomon built for God and used the site to erect there mosque...this caused the Crusades that occurred where the Europeans sought to take back the Holy city from the Muslims... this is an age long conflict especially the fight over who owns the Gaza strip.
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Yusuf54: 10:02pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Why Are Muslims Like This?

We Will Soon Come Back For Mecca. That Belongs To Us Too...

Two Religion Sharing Enormous Similarities Yet Enormous Hatred Burning Amongst Us... What A Shame
Are U high on weeds?
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by bigpicture001: 10:04pm On May 14, 2018
lekkan:
How many books have you read To what extent are you politically vast?
Please I don't argue, just try and lay your hands on books, or better still the internet is an open source, you don't need to waste so much on books...

.....u know nxt to nothing on international world politics...stop reading conspiracy theorist nd their imagination... get the facts
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by IamPlato(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2018
Yusuf54:
Are U high on weeds?

Asalam Alaykum Yusuf!

Kahifa halohi?
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by tenderfigure: 10:16pm On May 14, 2018
victrick105:

well I'm not rejoicing... they are rejoicing, I see no reason why I should rejoice over the death of people over religious issues... we are all humans, God cannot create all of us ,love some and disown some, the only issue here is that the Palestinians are claiming what isn't there... even they (Muslims) know that Jerusalem belongs to the Jews,they forcefully took the city from Jerusalem after it was conquered and they destroyed the temple which Solomon built for God and used the site to erect there mosque...this caused the Crusades that occurred where the Europeans sought to take back the Holy city from the Muslims... this is an age long conflict especially the fight over who owns the Gaza strip.

Bros u should do some more research...u don't seem to know anything yet

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by victrick105: 10:21pm On May 14, 2018
tenderfigure:

Bros u should do some more research...u don't seem to know anything yet

maybe you'll do well in telling me what I don't know
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Yusuf54: 10:27pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Asalam Alaykum Yusuf!

Kahifa halohi?
Walaykum Salam..Meaning of Kahifa halohi?
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by IamPlato(m): 10:28pm On May 14, 2018
Yusuf54:
Walaykum Salam..Meaning of Kahifa halohi?

Its Arabic... "How Are You?"...

smiley
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by zlantanfan: 10:28pm On May 14, 2018
cosmos1440:
I not surprised that some ignorant Nigerian Christians are happy about this.
Of course it is stupid for the Palestinian Muslims to kill themselves over this issue.
I said ignorant Nigerian Christians because they don't know that it was Europeans (emperor Titus in AD 75) that drove out the jews from Jerusalem and not Muhammad or Muslims.
These same ignorant Nigerian Christians also don't know that the jews have faced the worst persecutions from Christians than from any other religious groups. If you don't know this just go to Google and read about ; the Spanish inquisition, the holocaust before and during WW2, 1st and 2nd Maccabes.

Finally, I am a Christian and I dont support the Palestinian & Muslims attitude concerning Israel.

But I know, some extremely foolish and ignorant Nigerian Christian will quote me and spew rubbish
look at the bigger picture, if you are truly Christian you know the love and promise of God concerning Israel through Abraham FOREVER, That is what Christians respect not because they deserve it.

We can only stand on Gods side
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Yusuf54: 10:30pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Its Arabic... "How Are You?"...
smiley
am fyn,and You ?
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by IamPlato(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2018
Yusuf54:
am fyn,and You ?

Good Sir... I Was Just Wonderin Why The Muslims Are Fighting Israel actually... What Is The Fight For
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Yusuf54: 10:54pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

Good Sir... I Was Just Wonderin Why The Muslims Are Fighting Israel actually... What Is The Fight For
I cant really ans ur question cos am not from any of them,but what I know is that PalestinIans and Israelites detest each other
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by IamPlato(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2018
Yusuf54:
I cant really ans ur question cos am not from any of them,but what I know is that PalestinIans and Israelites detest each other

But Palestines are Muslims na
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Icon79(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2018
All these hypocritical Europeans countries telling Israel to "show restraint"; they should tell us how their countries would've reacted if a bunch of hoodlums starts throwing explosives and firebombs at the Police and soldiers. I still remember how the United Kingdom brutally cracked down on peaceful protesters in their country a few months ago.

#ShamelessHypocrites

O pari

neolboy:
Live updates

16:16

France calls for Israeli restraint

France’s Foreign Minister, Jean-Yves Le Drian, has called on the Israeli authorities to "act with caution and restraint in the use of force, which must be strictly proportional".
"It is urgent to reinstate the conditions necessary for the pursuit of a peaceful solution in a regional context already marked by high tensions," he added. "France is calling on all actors to act responsibly to prevent a new flare-up."

He also reiterated France's opposition to the US embassy move, saying it "violated international law and, in particular, UN Security Council resolutions".
Mr Le Drian met his UK counterpart, Boris Johnson, in London on Monday.

16:11

BREAKING Death toll rises to 43 - health officials

Monday's death toll in Gaza has risen to 43, Palestinian health officials say, with more than 2,238 people reported injured.

It is the deadliest day since the start six weeks ago of a series of protests dubbed the "Great March of Return" along the Israel-Gaza border fence.

There have been at least 90 fatalities in this latest spell of demonstrations, according to the Palestinian health ministry.

16:06

PLO calls for general strike to mourn dead

The Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) has reportedly called for a general strike "to mourn the martyrdom" of protesters on the Israel-Gaza border.

The official Palestinian news agency, Wafa, cited PLO Executive Committee member Wasel Abu Yousef as announcing a "complete strike" across the Palestinian territories.

15:57
US has 'insulted the world', says Abbas spokesman

A spokesman for Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has warned that the opening of the US embassy in Jerusalem will further destabilise the Middle East.
"With this step, the US administration has cancelled its role in the peace process and has insulted the world, the Palestinian people and the Arab and the Islamic nation and it has created incitement and instability," Nabil Abu Rdeineh told Reuters news agency.

15:51

Top US diplomat praises embassy move

US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is yet to say anything about the violent clashes at the Gaza border.
He has released a statement praising President Trump's decision to relocate the US embassy, saying he looked forward to returning to Jerusalem soon.

President Trump tweeted twice on Monday to celebrate the embassy's opening, but also chose not to address the deadly violence in Gaza.

His son-in-law and aide Jared Kushner briefly noted the protests in his speech at the embassy opening event, saying the protesters were "part of the problem and not the solution".

Here's Mike Pompeo's statement in full:

15:50

Protesters 'hurling firebombs and explosive devices' - IDF

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) has said 40,000 Palestinians are taking part in "violent riots" in 13 locations along the Israel-Gaza border, and that it is determined to fulfil its mission to protect Israeli territory and civilians.

"The rioters are hurling firebombs and explosive devices at the security fence and at IDF troops and are burning tires, throwing rocks and launching flaming objects with the intention of igniting fires in Israeli territory and harming IDF troops," a statement said.

"IDF troops are responding with riot dispersal means and fire, and are operating according to standard operating procedures."

Rights groups - including Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch (HRW) and others - have condemned the IDF's actions.

“The policy of Israeli authorities to fire irrespective of whether there is an immediate threat to life on Palestinian demonstrators in Gaza, caged in for a decade and under occupation for a half century, has resulted in a bloodbath that anyone could have foreseen,” said Sarah Leah Whitson, the HRW's Middle East director.

15:31

Israel says jet struck Hamas facility

An Israeli fighter jet has struck a military training facility belonging to the Palestinian militant group Hamas in the northern Gaza Strip, according to a statement from the Israel Defense Forces (IDF).

"The strike was conducted in response to the violent acts of the last few hours being carried out by Hamas along the security fence," the statement says.

Earlier, an aircraft and a tank targeted two Hamas military positions in response to an incident in which Israeli forces were fired upon, the statement adds.
"The IDF operates with determination in order to prevent massive terror activities constantly being led by the Hamas terror organisation in. Each act of terror will be met with a harsh response."

Hamas and other groups organising the protests on the Israel-Gaza border say they are peacefully calling for the right of Palestinian refugees to return to land they fled from or were forced to leave in 1948, when Israel was created.

The Israeli government has long ruled out any right of return and says terrorists are using the cover of the protests to try to cross illegally into its territory.

15:22

Egypt joins condemnations of force

Egypt's foreign ministry has released a statement condemning the Israeli military's use of force at the border.

Egypt rejects the use of force against peaceful marches demanding legitimate and just rights, and warns of the negative consequences of this dangerous escalation in the occupied Palestinian territories."

15:13

US 'breaking international law'

As triumphant speeches continue at the new US embassy, the Palestinian foreign ministry has accused the US administration of “acting on its arrogance of power and disdain for Palestinian rights” and stressed that the fate of Jerusalem “will only be determined in line with international law”.

"As the Palestinian people commemorate seventy years since the onset of their Nakba (catastrophe) of dispossession, denial, and injustice, the US administration added insult to injury in Jerusalem by defying international law and rejecting UN Security Council resolutions relevant to Palestinian rights, especially in Jerusalem," a statement carried by the official Wafa news agency says.

The ministry adds: "The Palestinian leadership will continue to pursue all available legal and diplomatic avenues to defend our people's rights from Israel's entrenched regime of colonisation and aggression as well as states that defend and sponsor this regime of oppression. This is also an international responsibility."

Israel regards Jerusalem as its "eternal and undivided" capital, while the Palestinians claim East Jerusalem - occupied by Israel in the 1967 Middle East war - as the capital of a future state.

15:09

Benjamin Netanyahu: 'This is history'

Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke after Kushner.
He personally thanked Kushner and Ivanka Trump, and President Trump.

"What a glorious day. Remember this moment. This is history. President Trump, by recognising history, you have made history."

He praised Israeli soldiers who were "protecting the borders of Israel, as we speak, today".

He saluted the intelligence and security services too, to applause from the crowd.

Today, the embassy of the most powerful nation on earth. Our greatest ally, the United States of America. Today, its embassy opened here!"
Benjamin Netanyahu
Israeli PM

15:06

Kushner: 'Once again the US can be trusted'

Jared Kushner minutes ago finished speaking at the opening ceremony. He called Jerusalem "the eternal heart of the Jewish people".

"By moving our embassy to Jerusalem we have showed the world once again that the United States can be trusted."

That remark caused some consternation from commentators, who pointed out that President Trump has just spectacularly reneged on the nuclear deal signed with Iran under the Obama administration.

In the first reference from a Trump official during the ceremony to the violence taking place at the border, Kushner said: "Those provoking violence are part of the problem and not part of the solution."

He said the controversial decision to move the embassy "did not reflect a departure from our strong commitment to lasting peace".

"The United States is prepared to support a peace agreement in every way that we can. We believe that it is possible for both sides to gain more than they give so that all people can live in peace safe from danger, free from fear and able to pursue their dreams," he said.

14:57

Lebanese PM: Embassy move is 'provocative'

Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri said in a series of tweets on Monday that the US embassy relocation was a "provocative" move that would "further exacerbate" tension in the region.

"We affirm our complete solidarity with the Palestinian brothers in their legitimate struggle," he said.
View more on Twitter

14:54

Human rights groups condemn Israel's use of force

Human rights groups have condemned the Israeli military's use of force against protesters at the Gaza border.

Amnesty International called it an "abhorrent violation of international law".
View more on Twitter

Israeli group B’Tselem said the Israeli authorities had shown an "appalling indifference towards human life" and called for an "immediate halt to the killing of Palestinian demonstrators".

The demonstrations held in Gaza today came as no surprise. Israel had plenty of time to come up with alternate approaches for dealing with the protests, apart from firing live ammunition. The fact that live gunfire is once again the sole measure that the Israeli military is using in the field evinces appalling indifference towards human life on the part of senior Israeli government and military officials.

B’Tselem calls for an immediate halt to the killing of Palestinian demonstrators. If the relevant officials do not issue an order to stop the lethal fire, the soldiers in the field must refuse to comply with these manifestly unlawful open-fire orders.
B’Tselem

14:51

UN chief concerned over ‘high number of people killed’ in Gaza

UN Secretary General António Guterres expresses concern about the reported death toll at the protests in Gaza, the Associated Press reports.

"I'm particularly worried about the news coming from Gaza with the high number of people killed," he tells reporters in Vienna.

14:39

Ivanka Trump unveils plaque at embassy

US Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin and Mr Trump's daughter, Ivanka, unveiled a plaque on the wall of the building that will serve as the temporary home of the US embassy.

"On behalf of the 45th president of the Unites States of America, we welcome you officially and for the first time to the embassy of the United States here in Jerusalem, the capital of Israel," Ms Trump said.

14:37

Trump: 'Congratulations. It's been a long time coming.'

President Trump did not travel to Jerusalem for the opening ceremony, but a video message from him was just played on a big screen there.

He said: "Exactly 70 years ago today the United States under Harry Truman became the first nation to recognise the state of Israel. Today we open the US embassy in Jerusalem. It's been a long time coming."

He added: "Today Jerusalem is the seat of Israel's government. It is the home of the Israeli legislature and the Israeli supreme court and Israel's prime minister and president.

"Israel is a sovereign nation with the right like every other sovereign nation to determine its own capital. Yet for many years we failed to acknowledge the obvious. The plain reality that Jerusalem is Israel's capital.

Mr Trump said he had accomplished the relocation "many many years ahead of schedule", adding that the US would "always be a great friend to Israel and a partner in the cause of freedom and peace".

Source:http://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-44110417.

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Yusuf54: 11:16pm On May 14, 2018
IamPlato:

it's really complicated, Both Palestinians and Israelis were claiming Jerusalem as their capital,they were still conflicting on its before Trumps suggested the moving of US embassy to Jerusalem and also recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel,U know that this aumatically make Palestinians to lose Jerusalem, Jerusalem was formerly controlled by The Palestinians before Israelis n Palestinians went to War where Israelis were victorious against them n this makes Israelis to be in control of Jerusalem,but Jerusalem was formerly been controlled by the Palestinians,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Demmzy15(m): 12:05am On May 15, 2018
victrick105:

well I'm not rejoicing... they are rejoicing, I see no reason why I should rejoice over the death of people over religious issues... we are all humans, God cannot create all of us ,love some and disown some, the only issue here is that the Palestinians are claiming what isn't there...

I agree with most of your point here

even they (Muslims) know that Jerusalem belongs to the Jews,they forcefully took the city from Jerusalem after it was conquered and they destroyed the temple which Solomon built for God and used the site to erect there mosque...this caused the Crusades that occurred where the Europeans sought to take back the Holy city from the Muslims... this is an age long conflict especially the fight over who owns the Gaza strip.

You're mixing things up, the people who destroyed the Solomon's temple weren't Muslims but Romans under Emperor Titus (I guess) in 70 AD - at this time Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wa Salam) wasn't born until 500 years later, these Romans later embraced Christianity and were known as the Byzantine Empire. This empire was known to persecute Jews and even Christians of other denominations like the Copts, Nestorians and Arians. This is why when Muslims fought against the Byzantines and took over many areas including Jerusalem they were treated as liberators, they were supported by many Christians. The Byzantines under komnenus requested for help in the West against Muslims many years later.

The crusaders ultimately came and virtually slaughtered everyone in the city including Muslims, Arab Christians and Jews. Although this victory didn't last long as they only controlled it for 86 years and Muslims came back and took over and controlled it for more than 900 years until the British defeated the ottomans in the first world war. Palestine is more than Gaza strip, it's the present day Israel. This is a land of Palestinian Muslims, Jews, Christians, Samaritans and other religious groups present before the British.

Read More:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_the_Byzantine_Empire

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_revolt_against_Heraclius

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(636%E2%80%93637) - - When Muslims took over the city

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(1099) - - When Christians took it over

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(1187) - - When Muslims took it back

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by kingraj01: 1:25am On May 15, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Israel and the headquarters of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I'm happy to see the deaths number on the Palestine side rising

Useless uncircumcised decerdant of demons
Isrealites recognize Islam than those of you calling yourself Christian. Christian to Isealies are like idol worshippers. Most of you are just taking side for religious sentiments.
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by newslifeop: 2:02am On May 15, 2018
hmmm
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by jrusky(m): 7:31am On May 15, 2018
Demmzy15:

You know nothing, Muslims have always helped and protected the Jews. The Jews forcefully took over Jerusalem from the Jebusites, they ruled it for 250 years. The Romans came before the birth of Jesus and controlled the city and during this period they restricted the Jews in their activities and even destroyed their temple in 70 AD. The Romans eventually embraced Christianity and were known as the Byzantines, even after embracing Christianity they still killed Jews and persecuted them.

Then in 642 AD Muslims took over Jerusalem and most of Palestine from the tyrannical Byzantines and finally allowed the Jews free access to their sites. Muslims controlled the city for 400 years and the Crusaders (again European Christians) in 1096AD came into the city and massacred virtually all the inhabitants which comprised mostly of Muslims, Jews and Arab Christians(they killed Arab Christians because they thought they were Muslims). The Europeans controlled the city for 86 years in which Muslims came back and took it over under Salahudeen Al Ayyubi popularly known as Saladin. The city remained under Muslims for 900 years and everyone was free until it was taken over by the British in 1910s.

So, what I want to tell you is that, Israel can enjoy and continue killing the Palestinians. But remember that they won't hold it long because Muslims are coming to send them all back to Europe just as Saladin sent the Crusaders back to Europe, this is bound to happen. Don't think you're the only ones with prophecies, we've got our prophecies and it'll happen. The Prophet Muhammad said: "The hour won't be established until the Muslims fight the Jews and a Jew will hide behind a rock and the rock will say to the Muslim - O Muslim, a Jew is hiding behind me, come and get him". Also know that they've been many prophecies in Islam about the endtime that has happened (like the conquering of Constantinople) and some yet to happen.

I aalso want to tell you something, the Muslims can lose hundred battles and still get up but Israel can't afford to lose one because that one is their end. Call me a terrorist, I don't care, because the only terrorist here is you and your cohorts supporting the killing of innocent men, women and children.

Thrash thrash thrash. Bloody liar read the nonsense you wrote it lack merit and it's void. Byzantine blablabla lies lies n lies.

Jerusaleum has never be Muslim land ever take it or bust it.
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by khalids: 10:27am On May 15, 2018
AgentOfDarkness:

Grow up, the Indian of Asia have no connection with America.

It was the 1st European to sail there mistook them as Indians and called them "Red Indian'

I don't know why you Muslims are so ignorant

Wow....Just met the dumbest guy in the world...For you to think i am even referring to Indians in Asia, shows your level of ignorance...

And the moment you mentioned Muslim was the nail in the coffin.....Bruv....you sir are a slowpoke.....

Have you ever heard of DJ Khalid....is he a Muslim...You are so narrow minded you cannot even reason anymore.....Bro you are a waste of space, now kindly get of my mention before you kill anymore brain cells from overthinking....I don't think we can handle anymore of your stupidity
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Demmzy15(m): 11:52am On May 15, 2018
jrusky:

Thrash thrash thrash. Bloody liar read the nonsense you wrote it lack merit and it's void. Byzantine blablabla lies lies n lies.

Jerusaleum has never be Muslim land ever take it or bust it.
The problem with some of you is, you know nothing. When you're then lectured and it doesn't suit your whims you resort to ad hominem and ad nauseum arguments. The problem with many Nigerian Christians is that, you guys absolutely don't know about Christian History. Y'all just think history of the world stopped at the departure of Christ according to the Bible, even in Islam were study history of Islam and know all what happened after the departure of Prophet Muhammad.

RRead about the middle east after christ and stop being an ignoramus. You sound so stupid.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Demmzy15(m): 11:53am On May 15, 2018
khalids:

Wow....Just met the dumbest guy in the world...For you to think i am even referring to Indians in Asia, shows your level of ignorance...

And the moment you mentioned Muslim was the nail in the coffin.....Bruv....you sir are a slowpoke.....

Have you ever heard of DJ Khalid....is he a Muslim...You are so narrow minded you cannot even reason anymore.....Bro you are a waste of space, now kindly get of my mention before you kill anymore brain cells from overthinking....I don't think we can handle anymore of your stupidity
Khalid is a Muslims and he's from Palestine
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by khalids: 12:22pm On May 15, 2018
Demmzy15:
Khalid is a Muslims and he's from Palestine

Cool. My Bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 15, 2018
khalids:

So after quoting me you still made no sense/point?

DJ Khales' parents were Arab immigrants to the US.

You're now a certified zombie
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by top4: 11:37pm On May 15, 2018
God will surely disgrace the enemies of Muslims and Islam both national and foreign enemies.. its just a matter of time for them to reap the fruit of their callousness. Jerusalem is ever belongs to Palestine. Whether the enemies accept it or not.
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Meti99(m): 8:06am On May 16, 2018
Edopesin:
WW3 LOADING...
Keep quiet, what do you know about World War?
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by jrusky(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2018
Demmzy15:
The problem with some of you is, you know nothing. When you're then lectured and it doesn't suit your whims you resort to ad hominem and ad nauseum arguments. The problem with many Nigerian Christians is that, you guys absolutely don't know about Christian History. Y'all just think history of the world stopped at the departure of Christ according to the Bible, even in Islam were study history of Islam and know all what happened after the departure of Prophet Muhammad.

RRead about the middle east after christ and stop being an ignoramus. You sound so stupid.

And you know the history more than everybody right? So what you are telling me now your Islam existed before Judaism isn't Mr history lecturer

You Muslim has a big problem and who the hell wrote that your lopsided Islamic history give me the name of that person?

This is how you guys came up and said its only your religion islam God approved and I have be asking folks like you to provide evidence where God stood with photo or graphic evidence and said your bloody Islam is the real one provide evidence Mr liar historian Your religion is twisted and those of you practising it are all twisted in reasoning and that is why blood sucking means nothing to you all.

As you called stupid I returned it back to you Mr you are very very and very stupid. That embassy has come to stay go to your fake black block in Mecca where no one can see what is inside and be lying it's your prophet tomb with no proof and rest your head.
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Demmzy15(m): 12:05pm On May 16, 2018
jrusky:

[s]
And you know the history more than everybody right? So what you are telling me now your Islam existed before Judaism isn't Mr history lecturer

You Muslim has a big problem and who the hell wrote that your lopsided Islamic history give me the name of that person?

This is how you guys came up and said its only your religion islam God approved and I have be asking folks like you to provide evidence where God stood with photo or graphic evidence and said your bloody Islam is the real one provide evidence Mr liar historian Your religion is twisted and those of you practising it are all twisted in reasoning and that is why blood sucking means nothing to you all.

As you called stupid I returned it back to you Mr you are very very and very stupid. That embassy has come to stay go to your fake black block in Mecca where no one can see what is inside and be lying it's your prophet tomb with no proof and rest your head. [/s]
When you're ready to talk with sense, quote me!
Re: World Leaders Reactions As USA Opens Jerusalem Embassy by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

and Israel are Christians na!

NBA there are Christians in Palestine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rhodes Chapel Bans Foreign Weddings After British Couple's MouthAction Photo / 18ft Python Killed In Florida (Pics) / Bomb Attack In Kabul Injures Amrullah Saleh, Afghanista Vice President, Kills 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.