Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) (17534 Views)

Nigerian Army (DSSC & SSC) 2018 Job Recruitment Nationwide / Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) Massive Academic And Non-academic Staff Recrui / The Spiritan University Recruitment | Spiritan University Nneochi - 21 Positions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by thereturnoflucy(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2018
The Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) is owned by the Congregation of the Holy Spirit (Spiritans), Province of Nigeria South East. The Congregation is an International Religious Order in the Catholic Church founded in France on May 27, 1703. The members of this Religious Order began their educational and evangelization work in Nigeria in 1885. The name of the University is inspired by the charisms of the Holy Spirit who is Spirit of Knowledge, Understanding, Wisdom and Fortitude. The University was approved by Federal Executive Council of Nigeria on the 6th of December 2017 and issued with a licence to operate as a Private University on the 19th of December 2017.

Applications are invited to fill the following positions below:

1.) Professor (English & Literary Studies)

Click Here To View Details And Apply

2.) Reader (Political Science)

3.) Senior Lecturer (Business Administration & Marketing)

4.) Reader (Economics)

5.) Senior Lecturer (Accounting)

6.) Lecturer I (English & Literary Studies)

7.) Senior Lecturer (Christian Religious Studies)

8.) Senior Lecturer (History & Diplomatic Studies)

9.) Reader (Business Administration & Marketing)

10.) Reader (Accounting)

11.) Senior Lecturer (English & Literary Studies)

12.) Reader (Christian Religious Studies)

13.) Reader (History & Diplomatic Studies)

14.) Reader (English & Literary Studies)

15.) Senior Lecturer (Political Science)

16.) Senior Lecturer (Economics)

17.) Lecturer I (History & Diplomatic Studies)

18.) Reader (Banking & Finance)

19.) Senior Lecturer (Biology)

20.) Lecturer I (Economics)

21.) Assistant Lecturer (Accounting)

22.) Reader (Chemistry)

23.) Lecturer I (Business Administration & Marketing)

24.) Reader (Biochemistry)

25.) Professor (History & Diplomatic Studies)

26.) Reader (Biology)

27.) Lecturer I (Accounting)

28.) Senior Lecturer (Banking & Finance)

29.) Lecturer I (Christian Religious Studies)

30.) Senior Lecturer (Microbiology)

31.) Lecturer I (Chemistry)

32.) Assistant Lecturer (English & Literary Studies)

33.) Senior Lecturer (Mathematics)

34.) Lecturer I (Biochemistry)

35.) Lecturer I (Biology)

36.) Senior Lecturer (Computer Science)

37.) Reader (Physics)

38.) Reader (Microbiology)

39.) Senior Lecturer (Chemistry)

40.) Lecturer I (Banking & Finance)

41.) Senior Lecturer (Biochemistry)

42.) Lecturer I (Political Science)

43.) Reader (Mathematics)

44.) Reader (Computer Science)

45.) Assistant Lecturer (History & Diplomatic Studies)

46.) Senior Lecturer (Physics)

47.) Lecturer II (Physics)

48.) Assistant Lecturer (Banking & Finance)

49.) Assistant Lecturer (Political Science)

50.) Assistant Lecturer (Economics)

51.) Electrical Technician

52.) Computer Hardware and Software Technician

53.) Laboratory Technician (Medical Centre)

Application Closing Date

11th June, 2018.

How to Apply

Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten (10) copies of their Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of their credentials. The Curriculum Vitae should highlight the following:
Full Name: Surname, (underlined) First, Middle
Date of Birth
Gender and Marital Status
Number and Ages of Children
E-mail address and Mobile Phone Number(s)
Postal and Permanent Home Addresses
LGA, State and Nationality
Schools attended and Qualifications obtained with dates formatted properly
Academic Experience
Languages and ICT skills
Publications. (When listing publications include locations (i.e. country) of the journals, percentage contribution in publications and multiple-authorship should be clearly indicated).
Other Professional Experience(s)
Conferences and Seminars Attended
Selected Prizes and Scholarships
Positions held with dates
Membership of Professional Bodies
Names and Addresses, Email and Mobile Phone Numbers of Three (3) Referees.
Applicants are expected to request the referees to forward a 1000-word report under confidential cover directly to the "Registrar" through the address below. The Referees should also be informed to indicate the position and Department applied for by the candidate.

All Applications should be submitted marked “Confidential” and sealed in a manila envelope marked “Post of Professor of English & Literary Studies” to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Spiritan University Nneochi,
P.M.B. 10, Ngodo-Isuochi,
Umunneochi LGA,
Abia State.

Note
Applicants are requested to indicate in their applications the position applied for and the relevant Department.
Only short listed applicants that followed the guidelines, meet our minimum requirements and have completed their National Youth Service Corps shall be contacted for further discussions and interview.

2 Shares

Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by AgentGoat: 4:45pm On May 14, 2018
grin
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by hoebamaa(m): 4:45pm On May 14, 2018
grin
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by oyetunder(m): 4:46pm On May 14, 2018
undecided that name hmmm. Spiritan. How are we sure the workers to be considered for employments and even students to be admitted will not be ask to first of all speak or blast the devil in tongues? Spiritans in Nigeria? Where everybody operate in flesh when it involves money. I dey laugh universitically and spiritically.

4 Likes

Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by drey076(m): 4:47pm On May 14, 2018
make i sharpally apply for professor in English language
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by nairavsdollars(f): 4:48pm On May 14, 2018
mushroom universities springing up everywhere. Which one be Spirit university again?

2 Likes

Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by omoniomoade(f): 4:48pm On May 14, 2018
which one be spiritan again? nothing we no go hear for Nigeria.Anyways thumb up for creating employment opportunity for Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 14, 2018
Name one mis-conception that people have bout you that isn't True at all
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 14, 2018
Ok
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by omoniomoade(f): 4:50pm On May 14, 2018
The students will be called "the spirituals or the spirits"........lol.

6 Likes

Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by Geofavor(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by Mutemenot(m): 4:51pm On May 14, 2018
Jobless men and women una food don ready. Make sure you are a Catholic grin

2 Likes

Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by laffwitmi: 4:55pm On May 14, 2018
Sai baba
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by Quality20(m): 4:55pm On May 14, 2018
I don't even think an IBO PhD holder will leave UNIMAID for ds so called university, not to talk of others who are in peaceful n more reputable universities
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by shankara7: 4:55pm On May 14, 2018
Nigerian universities still requesting for CVs in hard copy?
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by Reelmii: 4:56pm On May 14, 2018
who is ready to relocate to umunneochi, Abia state, please indicate o
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by wtfcoded: 4:57pm On May 14, 2018
My local government
We need competent people o cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by princeade86(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2018
u mean spiritual university.
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by Tracypacy(f): 5:00pm On May 14, 2018
BREAKING NEWS!!
I don't usually do this but I saw it with my two eyes! I wasn't told, I saw it in the open! I can even swear an oath to this! I can beat my chest with confidence to tell you this truth without missing words that
MANGOES ARE OUT IN THE MARKET!

2 Likes

Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by dreamwords: 5:03pm On May 14, 2018
Quality20:
I don't even think an IBO PhD holder will leave UNIMAID for ds so called university, not to talk of others who are in peaceful more reputable universities

2 Likes

Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:09pm On May 14, 2018
Quality20:
I don't even think an IBO PhD holder will leave UNIMAID for ds so called university, not to talk of others who are in peaceful n more reputable universities

Why will an igbo lecturer leave a federal Uni for this newly built Uni grin

1 Like

Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by tjmc: 5:21pm On May 14, 2018
Quality20:

I know u speaking for your village people.
The uni is a standard catholic institution like Madonna FYI.

4 Likes

Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by Dafreeguy(m): 6:06pm On May 14, 2018
nairavsdollars:
mushroom universities springing up everywhere. Which one be Spirit university again?
Why hating? Establish yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by Krafty006: 6:46pm On May 14, 2018
job seekers, over to you
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 14, 2018
wtfcoded:
My local government
We need competent people o cool
nwelete agha?
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by cyrilamx(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2018
Their initial is C.S.Sp is a Latin word (Congregationes Sancte Spiritus) meaning in English : Congregation of Most Holy Spirit, hence members of this Congregation are called Spiritans for short like you have Dominicans, Jesuits, Franciscans etc. They are Catholic Religious other of men(Priests and brothers) who take Vows of celibate chastity, poverty and Obedience. quote author=nairavsdollars post=67557459]mushroom universities springing up everywhere. Which one be Spirit university again?[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by cyrilamx(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2018
Their initial is C.S.Sp is a Latin word (Congregationes Sancte Spiritus) meaning in English : Congregation of Most Holy Spirit, hence members of this Congregation are called Spiritans for short like you have Dominicans, Jesuits, Franciscans etc. They are Catholic Religious other of men(Priests and brothers) who take Vows of celibate chastity, poverty and Obedience
omoniomoade:
which one be spiritan again? nothing we no go hear for Nigeria.Anyways thumb up for creating employment opportunity for Nigerians.
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by newslifeop: 2:04am On May 15, 2018
hmm
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by Onyenna(m): 8:10am On May 15, 2018
Spiritan University.....

Unilag
Unijos
Unispirit......etc
Re: Spiritan University Nneochi (SUN) 2018 Job Recruitment (53 Positions) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2018
Quality20:

What do you mean by peaceful So maidugiri is now more peaceful that Abia??
Oga if you know anybody looking for job tell the person to apply instead of yarning trash here.

(1) (Reply)

Meadow Hall School Graduate Teachers Trainee Programme 2013 / British American Tobacco Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / World Bank Is Recruiting Nigeria Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.