Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down (2272 Views)

Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / What Is The Attack Behind Witchcraft Pressing At Night? / Is This Bird Witchcraft Sacrifice Or What? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 14, 2018
Unbelievable But True: Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down
This incident took place in a remote village in Cameroon Called Battie.

Residents in that village believed this tree was responsible for all the problems they had in the village.

Do you think this is WITCHCRAFT?

The tree said hell no, ain't going down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMqOXXss74
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by sKeetz(m): 5:31pm On May 14, 2018
Op try something else cause blogging isn't your calling.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by neonly: 6:01pm On May 14, 2018
Dis only happens in Africa if it was oyinbo der would have a scientific explanation or exploring but guess is has gud has mine Africa I hail oooo

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by felixomor: 9:26pm On May 14, 2018
neonly:
Dis only happens in Africa if it was oyinbo der would have a scientific explanation or exploring but guess is has gud has mine Africa I hail oooo
Not everything has scientific explanation.
Even in "oyinbo " world

3 Likes

Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by sKeetz(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2018
neonly:

Are you sure you watched the video?
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by M0ron: 5:38am On May 15, 2018
FreelanceRebel:

The tree said hell no, ain't going down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnMqOXXss74

It did go down so obviously they used lesser force at the beginning.
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by hopefulLandlord: 7:12am On May 15, 2018
felixomor:

Not everything has scientific explanation.
Even in "oyinbo " world

But they don't conclude some secret invisible spiritual powerful entities are responsible just because they don't have explanation for some phenomena. Africa however.........
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by dalaman: 7:41am On May 15, 2018
M0ron:

It did go down so obviously they used lesser force at the beginning.

I fail to see what the brouhaha is all about. The worst part is a legendary tale will grow out of this event that will live for ages.

The simply didn't apply enough force in the beginning and the way the angle used made sure that the tree wasn't uprooted properly.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by CAPSLOCKED: 7:47am On May 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

But they don't conclude some secret invisible spiritual powerful entities are responsible just because they don't have explanation for some phenomena. Africa however.........

SAW THIS SAME VID HERE A FEW YEARS BACK.

TELL ME, DID THE TREE FINALLY DROP DOWN ON NOT?
DOES THIS VIDEO PROVE THAT A SIMPLE MAN-MADE MACHINERY IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE SO MUCH EXONERATED WITCHES OF AFRICA?

BESIDES, PLANTS IN THE SAME FAMILY AS THIS TREE ARE KNOWN TO BE VERY FLEXIBLE, THUS, TRYING TO TAKE THEM DOWN USING A MACHINE LIKE IN THIS VIDEO WILL YIELD ALMOST THE SAME RESULTS.. WHETHER IN AFRICA, EUROPE, OR AUSTRALIA. THERE'S NO MAGIC IN THIS CASE.

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by dalaman: 7:56am On May 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SAW THIS SAME VID HERE A FEW YEARS BACK.

TELL ME, DID THE TREE FINALLY DROP DOWN ON NOT?
DOES THIS VIDEO PROVE THAT A SIMPLE MAN-MADE MACHINERY IS MORE POWERFUL THAN THE SO MUCH EXONERATED WITCHES OF AFRICA?

BESIDES, PLANTS IN THE SAME FAMILY AS THIS TREE ARE KNOWN TO BE VERY FLEXIBLE, THUS, TRYING TO TAKE THEM DOWN USING A MACHINE LIKE IN THIS VIDEO WILL YIELD ALMOST THE SAME RESULTS.. WHETHER IN AFRICA, EUROPE, OR AUSTRALIA. THERE'S NO MAGIC IN THIS CASE.

Nice observation. The tree finally went down which means that man made machines are better than witches.
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by CAPSLOCKED: 8:04am On May 15, 2018
dalaman:

Nice observation. The tree finally went down which means that man made machines are better than witches.

YOU DON'T KNOW?

DRIVERS CAN DISAPPEAR FROM AN ACCIDENT SCENE, BUT CANNOT DISAPPEAR FROM NIGERIA AND APPEAR IN EUROPE.

VILLAGE PEOPLE CAN ONLY TERRORIZE THEIR CLOSE RELATIVES, BUT CANNOT GET RID OF THE POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN POWER THAT MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR THEM.

RITUALISTS CAN TURN CHILDREN INTO POTATOES AND YAMS BUT CANNOT TURN THEM TO COWS OR CARS THEY CAN SELL FOR LOTS OF MONEY, AND STOP BEING BROKE.

ARE THESE MAGICIANS NOT SENSELESS? undecided

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by hopefulLandlord: 8:18am On May 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU DON'T KNOW?

DRIVERS CAN DISAPPEAR FROM AN ACCIDENT SCENE, BUT CANNOT DISAPPEAR FROM NIGERIA AND APPEAR IN EUROPE.

VILLAGE PEOPLE CAN ONLY TERRORIZE THEIR CLOSE RELATIVES, BUT CANNOT GET RID OF THE POLITICIANS AND OTHERS IN POWER THAT MAKE LIFE MISERABLE FOR THEM.

RITUALISTS CAN TURN CHILDREN INTO POTATOES AND YAMS BUT CANNOT TURN THEM TO COWS OR CARS THEY CAN SELL FOR LOTS OF MONEY, AND STOP BEING BROKE.

Ritualists can turn others to billionaires by telling them to just bring human heads but they live in huts or one room apartments, their wives and children do subsistence farming and can barely feed themselves quality foods

These herbalists can give people charms that would make sure bullets do not penetrate their bodies but our soldiers are being killed by Boko Haram bullets

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by dalaman: 8:26am On May 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU DON'T KNOW?

grin

The promoters of these myths and legends are the senseless ones.
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by felixomor: 9:15am On May 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Wrong. Fallacy of assumption
Many "oyinbo" believe in the supernatural.
Many are even superstitious
Many even practice wicca etc

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by hopefulLandlord: 9:17am On May 15, 2018
felixomor:
Wrong. Fallacy of assumption Many "oyinbo" believe in the supernatural. Many are even superstitious Many even practice wicca etc
Its Felixomor again, still can't read properly I see even with your haitus
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by hopefulLandlord: 9:17am On May 15, 2018
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by felixomor: 9:24am On May 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Its Felixomor again, still can't read properly I see even with your haitus
I guess u should have taken the reading lesson first
Before writing that fallacy up there.

There are better ways to cop out
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by tintingz(m): 9:26am On May 15, 2018
The tree was not uprooted properly at first that's what makes it bounce back.

There's no magical in this.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by tintingz(m): 9:41am On May 15, 2018
felixomor:

Wrong. Fallacy of assumption
Many "oyinbo" believe in the supernatural.
Many are even superstitious
Many even practice wicca etc
This is false, the west believe in science and technology than supernatural and superstitions.

Most of their movies you see them mocking superstitions, supernaturals they even mock mythical Gods like using them as super heroes e.g Thor, Zeus, Hercules etc. Have you watched the latest movies like X-Men, The Mummy, Guardian of the Galaxy, Avengers how villians are Gods?
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by felixomor: 9:44am On May 15, 2018
tintingz:
This is false, the west believe in science and technology than supernatural and superstitions.

Most of their movies you see them mocking superstitions, supernaturals they even mock mythical Gods like using them as super heroes e.g Thor, Zeus, Hercules etc. Have you watched the latest movies like X-Men, The Mummy, Guardian of the Galaxy, Avengers how villians are Gods?
The latest pew research shows majority still believe in the supernatural
Keep using movies and living in the movie world
I would stick to real life......
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by hopefulLandlord: 9:47am On May 15, 2018
tintingz:

He's just strawmanning my post lol

even those that believe in witches and wizards in developed countries won't conclude from a tree not falling down that their witch is responsible, they might think it is but even at that they'll still try hard to look for the cause of it

overwhelming majority of Africans however shut down their brain once they can use the witch hypothesis as explanation and won't bother trying to find out if their hypothesis is right or wrong. they would even try to discourage any other witch believers from researching into the phenomenon

4 Likes

Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by tintingz(m): 9:48am On May 15, 2018
felixomor:

Keep using movies and living in the movie world
I would stick to real life......
You don't get, the west are telling us science and technology can be used to defeat Gods.

Do you watch Sam and Dean supernatural series, they really mocked Bible mythology the most.
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by felixomor: 9:53am On May 15, 2018
tintingz:
You don't get, the west are telling us science and technology can be used to defeat Gods.

Do you watch Sam and Dean supernatural series, they really mocked Bible mythology the most.

Stay in the sam and dean bubble.
While I stick to real life where majority believe in the supernatural.
We are talking from different sides.
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by tintingz(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

He's just strawmanning my post lol

even those that believe in witches and wizards in developed countries won't conclude from a tree not falling down that their witch is responsible, they might think it is but even at that they'll still try hard to look for the cause of it

overwhelming majority of Africans however shut down their brain once they can use the witch hypothesis as explanation and won't bother trying to find out if their hypothesis is right or wrong. they would even try to discourage any other witch believers from researching into the phenomenon

They will start shouting fire fire fire or Auzubillai as if that will give us the answer. Lol
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by tintingz(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2018
felixomor:

Stay in the sam and dean bubble.
While I stick to real life where majority believe in the supernatural.
We are talking from different sides.
Lol, only if you know how this movies mocking supernatural and superstitions are blockbuster in the west.

Imagine using Sango or Jesus as super hero in Nigeria movies.
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by felixomor: 10:08am On May 15, 2018
tintingz:
Lol, only if you know how this movies mocking supernatural and superstitions are blockbuster in the west.

Sorry
Pls go to movies thread.
We are talking real life here.
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by dalaman: 11:43am On May 15, 2018
tintingz:

Pls stop arguing with felixmoron, a person who claims that people taking someone who has already been declared dead to 3 different hospitals to confirm if the person has died is common practice. Leave felixmoron alone.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by M0ron: 2:45pm On May 15, 2018
dalaman:

I fail to see what the brouhaha is all about. The worst part is a legendary tale will grow out of this event that will live for ages.

The simply didn't apply enough force in the beginning and the way the angle used made sure that the tree wasn't uprooted properly.
My point!
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by hopefulLandlord: 2:49pm On May 15, 2018
dalaman:

Pls stop arguing with felixmoron, a person who claims that people taking someone who has already been declared dead to 3 different hospitals to confirm if the person has died is common practice. Leave felixmoron alone.

What!!!! he did?
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by dalaman: 3:24pm On May 15, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What!!!! he did?

Yes he did, even his fellow Christians gave up on him on.the thread. Felixmoron.
Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by hopefulLandlord: 3:38pm On May 15, 2018
dalaman:

Yes he did, even his fellow Christians gave up on him on.the thread. Felixmoron.

Hahahaha, I found the thread https://www.nairaland.com/4431909/how-bishop-oyedepo-winners-chapel

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft:unbelievable But True - Tree REFUSES To Be Taken Down by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2018
The tree was posessed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Canaan City; Images From A House Purchased / Where Did Jude Find Enoch's Prophesy Jude 1:14 -15 / This Girl, 13, Recites 255 Biblical Verses Off-hand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.