Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School (77051 Views)

Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping / Davido And Sophia Momodu At Imade's Hair Care Line Launch. Fans Notice Something / Davido And Sophia Momodu Attend Imade's School Christmas Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by fpeter(f): 6:38pm On May 14, 2018
forreelinc:
ugly pikin

You just open your mouth to yarn rubbish. When you start looking for a child now, dem go say na your village people dey do you. That time you'll beg to even have an ugly child you won't see.

8 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by jaywhoco(m): 6:38pm On May 14, 2018
You mean Davido Momodu?
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by sexdoll: 6:38pm On May 14, 2018
just look at how those two girls in the background couldn't concentrate on what they are doing... shocked

i wonder what was going thru their minds at that moment. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by akdjr(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2018
Make Chioma quick drop one for OBO.......... He once draw Chioma attention when his Hype man had a son from his gf....
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by SoapQueen(f): 6:39pm On May 14, 2018
forreelinc:
ugly pikin
Show us the one wey you born

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Neoteny(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2018
forreelinc:
ugly pikin

What do you expect when the mother looks like a dopey shaved Lhasa puppy and the father like a dehydrated snap turtle...

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Diso60090(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
Why are yoruba people always stingy with food at their party? Ordinary birthday and i cant even see a trace of food.

For children school only cake is allowed you wan give them food grin
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by kmaster007: 6:41pm On May 14, 2018
you no carry chioma along you
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Galaticos444: 6:42pm On May 14, 2018
buchi2007:
today fixed game is available after payment.
require high stake(10 thousand naira and above)
and 30% of your win after winning is mine
if interested whatsapp the number below
lazy Nigeria youth spotted.nobody shud fall 4dis scam,mod do d needful and ban dis 419

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by jazinogold(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2018
GreenMavro:
cheesy
its not easy to have different baby mamas o...last week e dy America with anoda babymama, sote he even dy yab this one....even last weekend he was with chioma. na wa o
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by skayT: 6:45pm On May 14, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
Why are yoruba people always stingy with food at their party? Ordinary birthday and i cant even see a trace of food.
The last time I checked, it was Yoruba people that topped the list of a party you'll attend and be rest assured food will be in surplus. Shey na Ibo party you won talk about? Small rice and zero meat with plenty shayo!

4 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by ajebuter(f): 6:45pm On May 14, 2018
forreelinc:
ugly pikin

That's not nice...especially,, for an innocent child

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 14, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
men this girl go worwor pieces when she grow grin see as sophia transfer dele momodu mouth why davido transfer him ninja turtle head grin
Hahaha. Funny werey nairalanders. Always make person laugh. Bad mind people. Bad belle no be talent o. lol
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by xreal: 6:53pm On May 14, 2018
All this indomie schools wey no get uniform.
Na so so mufti pupils dey wear.

If teacher carry whip, na court case be dat.

Mtcheeeew.

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by 1miccza: 6:54pm On May 14, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
men this girl go worwor pieces when she grow grin see as sophia transfer dele momodu mouth why davido transfer him ninja turtle head grin

Bros ol boy eeee na pesin pikin you describe lyk dis ? Faints
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by okerekeikpo: 6:54pm On May 14, 2018
And they still Bleep that day o Chioma Assurance has suffered

6 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Mariangeles(f): 6:54pm On May 14, 2018
forreelinc:
ugly pikin
Na wah o! angry

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by toluxa1(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2018
Which kind life he this abeg?
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by chuggy(m): 6:58pm On May 14, 2018
eleojo23:
So if this little girl asks Davido
"Daddy, who is Chioma?"
What will he say?

This kind of lifestyle is confusing for kids. It's not good and shouldn't be encouraged
he will say, 'Chioma my lover oooo'

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by 1miccza: 6:59pm On May 14, 2018
Neoteny:

What do you expect when the mother looks like a dopey shaved Lhasa puppy and the father like a dehydrated snap turtle...

Heeeeeeyyy Jesus of Amawbia eeeee

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Crixina(f): 7:00pm On May 14, 2018
NwaChibuzor44:
if there's anything apparent in Yoruba parties, it's food and large chunks of meat.

Besides, what's Moana themed about this party?

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Kukushim: 7:01pm On May 14, 2018
There is something wrong with you
forreelinc:
ugly pikin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by greatman247(m): 7:03pm On May 14, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Sophia will be so happy ehnn.. After all d ignoring David have bn giving her they still get to be togeda tongue

Dem go even Bleep tonight grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by Jones4190(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2018
_*My wife took my phone and deleted my
girlfriend Jane's number and saved her own
number as Jane.*_
_*You see, someone has told my wife about
Jane my girl friend.*_
_*I then got an SMS from Jane asking for
mobile money 50,000.*_
_*I rushed to my wife and lied to her that I
need 50,000, for an emergency. I told her
that my mother was unwell and she needed
the money urgently.*_
_*My wife gave me the money and I rushed
to send it to my girlfriend Jane.*_
_*She did not acknowledge receipt of the
money.*_
_*When I was relaxing at home after work, I
kept wondering if Jane had received the
money.*_
_*I sent her an SMS to find out if she had
received the money. Her response was, "Call
me now".*_
_*I got out of the house to make the call.*_
_*You can imagine my horror when my
wife answered the call instead of Jane!!!!*_
_*It's been 3 hours. I'm still standing
outside.*_
_*I don't know how to come back into my
own house!*_
_*Any advice?*_��

1 Like

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by kullozone(m): 7:12pm On May 14, 2018
Skepticus:
cool
Sophia still a second fiddle to Chioma.
Like for Chioma, share for Sophia

Come back and check the result oh! Make you see wetin second fiddle get.
Next time don't beg for likes/shares this way, if you no want make I sand yousmiley

2 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by vickeybrown92(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
lol you be savage oooo which one is ninja turtle head
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by hAlexandro(m): 7:14pm On May 14, 2018
lipsrsealed
forreelinc:
ugly pikin
you would still beef a 3 yr old girl's glory lazy ass

3 Likes

Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by ennyjay72(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
funny dude��
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by cocoboss(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
buhari why??
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by C0C0Bandicot(f): 7:28pm On May 14, 2018
Awwwn.... Pretty lil angel.... I love kids( the friendly ones)
Re: Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School by delzbaba(m): 7:28pm On May 14, 2018
how will that girl in Ibadan feel right now, the one davido denied paternity?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Maduagwu Wears Bra After Coming Out As Gay / Dija And Husband, Rotimi Welcome 3rd Child, Ayana Wura (photo) / Emotional Moment Davido Reunited With Son, Dawson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.