Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) (42993 Views)

Davido Hits 20 Million Instagram Followers (Photo) / Tunde Ednut Recovers Instagram Account With One Million Followers (Photo) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by mrjaydee(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2018
Look at you. Have u eaten today?
cry

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by talk2percy(m): 9:14pm On May 14, 2018
Please make una no vex oh, what does it mean for one to get verified on snapchat?
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by kratosonofzeus: 9:15pm On May 14, 2018
Haphard:

How you sabi all dez
just guessing
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Writingdiva: 9:19pm On May 14, 2018
Geraldyne:
na wah o...so she became a celeb for jst being davidos gf?...

Celebrity by association wink
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by PoliticalChinex(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2018
Please who can tell me the material benefits of being verified on Instagram
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:21pm On May 14, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
davido might have paid Instagram a huge amount for the blue thick on behalf of his gf, but even Annie and 2baba, banky and adesua Neva did this much ,is davido the first person to fall in love ?, I know he has been jazzed with menstrual pad blood, by the way this so called chioma is not that beautiful sef, her lips like kpomo
Chai shocked

Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:26pm On May 14, 2018
AdeniyiA:
What's the importance of getting verified?

It means say people Sabi you.....
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 14, 2018
To be candid, can someone tell me the importance of being verified on instagram? People too dey carry that thing for head o
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by justparamount(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2018
hope am not d only one dat looked the pictures thoroughly looking for something like " verified" "V" but left disappointed ;Dhope am not d only one dat looked the pictures thoroughly looking for something like " verified" "V" but left disappointed���
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 14, 2018
deolurexy1:

See your life, what have you achieved from the guy you spread legs like jacki chan for

lol, ur senselessness is legendary
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Ayobami7(m): 9:53pm On May 14, 2018
Okay
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Metuh: 10:05pm On May 14, 2018
thesicilian:
chef of course.

What's your own occupation?
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Krisddon: 10:10pm On May 14, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
davido might have paid Instagram a huge amount for the blue thick on behalf of his gf, but even Annie and 2baba, banky and adesua Neva did this much ,is davido the first person to fall in love ?, I know he has been jazzed with menstrual pad blood, by the way this so called chioma is not that beautiful sef, her lips like kpomo
Jealousy kills faster than diabetes! see u, see death!
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 10:16pm On May 14, 2018
99% of her followers are wannabe stupid idiots
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Llbhons: 10:33pm On May 14, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
hmmmm continue
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by thesicilian: 10:40pm On May 14, 2018
Metuh:

chef of course.

What's your own occupation?
Go through my posts, you'll see for yourself. If you have nothing better to do, that is.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by jessedaflow: 10:42pm On May 14, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
davido might have paid Instagra
m a huge amount for the blue thick on behalf of his gf, but even Annie and 2baba, banky and adesua Neva did this much ,is davido the first person to fall in love ?, I know he has been jazzed with menstrual pad blood, by the way this so called chioma is not that beautiful sef, her lips like kpomo
pomo lips re sweet
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by deolurexy1(m): 10:50pm On May 14, 2018
Geraldyne:

lol, ur senselessness is legendary
Just went thru your timeline, interesting topics you created there. Are you a blogger
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by C0C0Bandicot(f): 11:07pm On May 14, 2018
Some people bin dey giv d babe advice like say she dey here
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Larryslim(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
Hater!
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by thanki410(m): 11:16pm On May 14, 2018
Lets not forget to come for the thankgiving at the camp.. There will be refreshment - fried water...
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by MENTORCH(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2018
kratosonofzeus:

He is using her gist to still trend majorly this year, since he hasn’t dropped any hit yet.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by donqx: 2:01am On May 15, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by nwimo22(m): 6:40am On May 15, 2018
And Efe is still battling with 1k likes. Hahahah
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On May 15, 2018
C0C0Bandicot:
Some people bin dey giv d babe advice like say she dey here
MrErudite:
Nice move.....
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by darlingnuel(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2018
AdeniyiA:
What's the importance of getting verified?
It distinguishes a public person's handle from possible impersonations.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Temysteve(m): 8:06am On May 15, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

"Success has many bedmates. Failure is an orphan"

Weldone chioma. I wish you well with Davido. Many girls would love to switch destinies with you now.

My advise with you is simple.

1. Save for you future .

2. Trust only in God. It is only a foolish person that puts his trust on man.

3. Protect yourself from disease and hiv. Don't sleep without condom with Davido. #30 billion cannot prevent transmission..

Imagine Davido without money ! Do you think you will still love him?

Well, I am happy for you. We love your humility and not because you are davidos gf. Don't 4get dat
shhhh! Mr adviser.
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by kaima1984(f): 8:32am On May 15, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
jealousy kills faster than a bullet
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Donyai: 9:23am On May 15, 2018
Op no hating oo but biko explain how she work hard....
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Reelmii: 11:03am On May 15, 2018
chioma don turn mentor for some girls, cos I sure say na girls full there passs and they are there just to say " chioma please which baba do the jazz"
Re: Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 15, 2018
What does it mean to be verified?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Chinese Doll' - Toke Makinwa Wears New Beautiful Look / James Brown Celebrates His Younger Sister, Grace Brown, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.