Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) (880 Views)

Three Children Shot Dead By Herdsmen In Kaduna / Father Of 10 Children Shot & Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue.Graphic Pics / Man With 2 Wives And 12 Children Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Edo.Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by kabakaauu: 7:24pm On May 14, 2018
A man has been shot dead during a foiled robbery on a group of mothers and their young children. Elivelton Neves Moreira, 21, targeted the group outside a school in Sao Paulo, but one of them was an off-duty cop dropping off her child.

Security cameras filmed the incident which took place on Saturday morning at around 8am at Ferreira Master school where they were attending a Mothers’s Day party.

Military police officer Katia da Silva Sastre, 42, has been commended for her actions after she shot three times at Moreira who later died from his injuries in hospital,Metro new reports

The gunman pointed his .38 revolver at the mothers and threatened the school’s security guard, taking his wallet and phone.

Aware of a commotion, Katia pulled her police-issue gun from her bag, loads it quickly then fired three rounds, hitting Moreira in the chest and leg.

He managed to fire two shots, but one missed and the other jammed in his gun.

The officer, who had gone to the event with her seven-year-old daughter, told colleagues:

‘I didn’t know if he was going to shoot the kids or the mothers or the security guard at the school door. ‘I just thought about defending the mums, the children, my own life and my daughter’

source :http://www.clintgist.com/gunman-trying-rob-children-shot-dead-mom/

cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by kabakaauu: 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
Re: Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by roqrules04(m): 7:25pm On May 14, 2018
She's a Hero
Re: Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by swiz123(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2018
He was a terrible gunman.

Always command your victims to raise their hands. (rule number 1)

He deserved to be killed.
Re: Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 14, 2018
swiz123:

He deserves to be jailed, he might still change to be a better person.
Re: Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by hisgrace090: 7:39pm On May 14, 2018
Good news!

This is how it ought to be.

Lady your proffession is not a waist.
Re: Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by diablos: 7:41pm On May 14, 2018
Thats a heroine right there, my type of woman. Sao paulo Brazil is a high crime city, guns should be legalized there. Jst imagine wat would happen if none of the mums had one.
Re: Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2018
hisgrace090:
Good news!

This is how it ought to be.

Lady your proffession is not a waist.

Yes, her profession is not a WAIST! grin
Re: Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by pointblank247(m): 7:50pm On May 14, 2018
decatalyst:

hmmmmm great pun
Re: Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by evanso6226(f): 8:16pm On May 14, 2018
swiz123:

Hmmm. You must be a trained........
Re: Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2018
brave woman. if na some women especially in naija dem for pretend and say e no concern dem. .bravo to all the strong women I call super women. . .now when you say "what a man can do, a woman can do better" I go hail una. .cheers
Re: Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by greenmonk: 11:49pm On May 14, 2018
fuckerstard:

He deserves to be jailed, he might still change to be a better person.
After killing two or three people?
What if you are ine of them?
Re: Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On May 15, 2018
greenmonk:

After killing two or three people?
What if you are ine of them?

I'm not sure he killed anyone yet.
Re: Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by greenmonk: 7:32am On May 15, 2018
decatalyst:

No! her profession includes waist unless you meant waste.
Buhari youths should learn to read from hard copy books.
Re: Gunman Trying To Rob Children Shot Dead By Mom (photos) by greenmonk: 7:40am On May 15, 2018
fuckerstard:

I'm not sure he killed anyone yet.
Have you heard of effective and proactive policing?
Not the Nigerian type where robbers operate for seven hours robbing more than five banks without let only for police to start arresting people the following day as suspected robbers and EFFECTIVELY extracting confessions from them.

(1) (Reply)

Sars Burst Popular Students Hostel Lautech / This 17 Year Old Girl Is Missing For Two Weeks (pic) / Suspected Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar, Others Escape (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.