Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,679 members, 7,854,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Nigerians Should Stop Giving Birth!!! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians Should Stop Giving Birth!!! (2620 Views)

Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away / Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent / Man Divorces Wife For Giving Birth To Too Many Children Like A ‘Rabbit’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Giving Birth!!! by Stallion93(m): 2:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
jaszplus12:

oh dear oh dear! now you have added to my heart break!
but there's a way out...its not via alcohol or any of such...you need a true friend...that's not easy to get but keep focus and you will soon find one...male or female. but that person will be one who puts you first in thoughts and deed.
make a conscious effort first to go to a movie or dance with someone and try to probe him or her to tell you about their fears and tears then you will see that everyone has issues but listen....Paul Simon said in a song...."if I have weaknesses I don't let them blind me...I'll camouflage all I'm weary of"
so....let's start...take a walk this evening and feel the wind in your hair...your head....and your heart!
you're whom you say you are....STALLION!
thanks bro, but somehow I've gotten used to living this way, Most times I try to socialize I just end up Embarrassing myself grin Super introverts try to over please people to camouflage being introverts so they are taken for granted most times. Worst is in Nigeria, everyone wants u to be sharp and when u show otherwise then you're a weakling. God help us all, but I'll never raise my kids this way nor in this place
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Giving Birth!!! by jaszplus12(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
Stallion93:
thanks bro, but somehow I've gotten used to living this way, Most times I try to socialize I just end up Embarrassing myself grin Super introverts try to over please people to camouflage being introverts so they are taken for granted most times. Worst is in Nigeria, everyone wants u to be sharp and when u show otherwise then you're a weakling. God help us all, but I'll never raise my kids this way nor in this place
glad to hear from you bro...
your determination to break out of that stereotype shows you're on track! Yes, in Nigeria everyone thinks being quiet is a sign of weakness... just be yourself and keep your head high those you relate with will surely come to understand...
I'm happy to hear you're not going to raise your kids in that manner... all the best in your endeavours...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Giving Birth!!! by Stallion93(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
jaszplus12:

glad to hear from you bro...
your determination to break out of that stereotype shows you're on track! Yes, in Nigeria everyone thinks being quiet is a sign of weakness... just be yourself and keep your head high those you relate with will surely come to understand...
I'm happy to hear you're not going to raise your kids in that manner... all the best in your endeavours...
wish u the best too bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Giving Birth!!! by revontuli(f): 10:10pm On Jun 12, 2018
Stallion93:
Me too, I'm a super introvert now and all blames to my parents. My self esteem is zero, I can't get out of it so most times I just stay isolated, alcohol helps me tho, I feel much better after some booze. I guess they're lot's of youngsters like me out there too on some serious substance abuse or who just turned psychopaths. Such is Life

You sound like the Finns. The entire nation is super introvert and able to mingle only after drinking copious amounts of booze. I think this extreme introvert culture is the reason the population is a mere 5.5 million in such a huge land.

You are a doctor, why is your self esteem zero? Doctors usually have big egos! grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Should Stop Giving Birth!!! by Stallion93(m): 2:27am On Jun 13, 2018
revontuli:

You sound like the Finns. The entire nation is super introvert and able to mingle only after drinking copious amounts of booze. I think this extreme introvert culture is the reason the population is a mere 5.5 million in such a huge land.

You are a doctor, why is your self esteem zero? Doctors usually have big egos! grin
Crushed self esteem was the gift of My parents to me. I wasn't born or raised a doctor, I just got educated for 6 years on that
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Giving Birth!!! by khiaa(f): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
Stallion93:
95% of Nigerian Parents know Nothing about Parenting, there's so much abuse amongst So called Parents today against their wards so There should be a national ban on giving birth in the country until after a rigorous nationwide awareness on proper parenting

Why don't you do the world a favor and get a vasectomy to rid the chance of producing more imbeciles like yourself! undecided
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Giving Birth!!! by Stallion93(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2018
khiaa:

Why don't you do the world a favor and get a vasectomy to rid the chance of producing more imbeciles like yourself! undecided
Did u even bother to read the post?? Typical black American paranoia, despite living close neighbors to the whites u still resist to purge your redundancy. Go get medical attention khiaa, from your posts u seem psycho traumatized(super bipolar)
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Giving Birth!!! by khiaa(f): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2018
Stallion93:
Did u even bother to read the post?? Typical black American paranoia, despite living close neighbors to the whites u still resist to purge your redundancy. Go get medical attention khiaa, from your posts u seem psycho traumatized(super bipolar)

Yes, your type would see someone like me as traumatized because I don't worship the devil, do the world a favor and just go hang yourself. It's too many Uncle Ruckuses on Nairaland. undecided
Re: Nigerians Should Stop Giving Birth!!! by enabledgoddess(f): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
Our parents didn't raise us well, and if conscious effort is not made, we won't raise our kids well too. This is so because their way of parenting has been rubbed on us. Children are gift that should be nurture and groomed to become responsible adult. The mentality I hate most is how Nigerian parents see their children as meal ticket to break poverty. They expect so much from these children when they themselves can't achieve much. I know a woman whose child got 93% she was annoyed with the child and threatened fire and brimstones. She said she expected at least 96% just imagined. The boy felt downcasted. Nigeria parents live double standard life. They expect from their children what they themselves can't do

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Woman Actually Wish The Downfall Of Her Husband? / SHOCKING Response To Child Adoption In Nigeria. / How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.