Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) (2616 Views)

"I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger" / Not In Love With My Wife Anymore! / Is The Groom Responsible For All Bride's Family Attire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by eherbal(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2015
She "Transforms' The Bride To An Excuse For Cancellation Of The Wedding grin grin grin

Lalasticlala grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by Tallesty1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 22, 2015
She come resemble Uraga.

1 Like

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by nnamdibig(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Obara Jesus

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by freecocoa(f): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
Real funny.grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by yinkus4u2c(f): 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
The MUA should be shot...

1 Like

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by Nuges11(m): 7:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Lord save me from Karishika

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by RobinHez(m): 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2015
even the gods will reject this as a sacrifice! sad

2 Likes

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
This is definitely a face mask

1 Like

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by jmoore(m): 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
Arusi Okija.

3 Likes

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by spicyglobalgist: 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by Haywhymido(m): 12:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Laughing it out

1 Like

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by glimpse(f): 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2015
undecidedMasquerade Alert embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by southernbelle(f): 2:48pm On Sep 23, 2015
lol..this picture has had so many captions.
Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by MRBrownJ: 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2015
the make up artist may have done a fantastic job as i would love to see that lady without make up

1 Like

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by crowntoro(f): 6:36pm On Sep 24, 2015
OP, go to Joke section

1 Like

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by Dyt(f): 9:02pm On Sep 24, 2015
Some Brides I have seen have these make ups
Could be their tradition

1 Like

Re: How To Know When The Make Up Artist Is In Love With The Groom(photo) by pacino26(m): 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2015
Blood of heaven shocked shocked

RobinHez:
even the gods will reject this as a sacrifice! sad

The devil himself will flee eeeeeee

(1) (Reply)

Is Correcting Or Punishment Of Children By Flogging Still Effective? / What Makes You Appreciate Life? / How To Displine A 3 Year Old Child. (always Re-arranging Furnitures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.