Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

HELP!!!! SAS !!!! Some Body Is Stealing A Friend Invention - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / HELP!!!! SAS !!!! Some Body Is Stealing A Friend Invention (511 Views)

AIRTEL Nigeria Is Stealing Data Subscription / Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths / Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!!! SAS !!!! Some Body Is Stealing A Friend Invention by Askmewhy(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2018
Dear Niraland,
I have been on this platform for some time now, and I seen even a life threatening situation is been solved by great men and women's idea, boys and girls on this great forum.
I want people to please help a neighbour who invented a machine that can sieve 20 rubbers of (oogi ) in less than 10 minutes. He constructed this in a wood. After many months of going round Ibadan in Oyo state looking for companies that can sponsor him and develop more on the technology they were not ready to do that beacuse he noticed all what they just want is to steal the idea from him.
One day he got a call from a friend that one commissioner of Science and technology in one of SW state of Nigeria is ready to help him, that he had discussed the machine with the governor and other good stories that swept this my friend off his feet.
After series of calls on phone the commisoner sent money to his account and invited him from his base in Oyo state to his own state.
After much talking and promises he left with the mind that every thing will be all right.
To his greater surprise this commissioner has been refusing his calls under the guise that he is a meeting. The last time he picked his call he pointedly told this guy that all what he needs from him is his idea, and that is all. That he should stop calling his line.

I decided to come here to see how the poor man can be helped so that what he has used his life to invent will not be stollen by a greedy and wicked commissioner.
Please help and save a soul.
Re: HELP!!!! SAS !!!! Some Body Is Stealing A Friend Invention by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 14, 2018
Get a patent for it.

But again, This is Nigeria.

Kole werk.
Re: HELP!!!! SAS !!!! Some Body Is Stealing A Friend Invention by khalhokage(m): 6:43am On May 15, 2018
Na the thing be that, without a patent no court would be able to help you even if you have enough money to sue.

Bottom line is that Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: HELP!!!! SAS !!!! Some Body Is Stealing A Friend Invention by Askmewhy(m): 10:26pm On May 15, 2018
TarOrfeek:
Get a patent for it.

But again, This is Nigeria.

Kole werk.
Pls how can it get it?
Re: HELP!!!! SAS !!!! Some Body Is Stealing A Friend Invention by iamlarry(m): 7:47pm On May 16, 2018

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Your TV As A Computer Monitor / How You Can Get The Best Of Facebook Marketing - 20 Top Essential Tips / Portable Solar System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.