Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,668 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

AIRTEL Nigeria Is Stealing Data Subscription - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / AIRTEL Nigeria Is Stealing Data Subscription (431 Views)

How Do I Use The Free MTN Free Data Bonus That Comes With Data Subscription / What Nigeria Is Losing For Killing Mountain Gorillas – Expert / HELP!!!! SAS !!!! Some Body Is Stealing A Friend Invention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AIRTEL Nigeria Is Stealing Data Subscription by tunnyl(m): 7:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Hello everyone, before I created this post, I made sure that I studied my data usage meticulously. For the past few months, Airtel has been stealing data subscription, they deduct double of what your data consumption is, sometimes they even triple your data usage such that if you use 300 mb when you check your data balance you would discover that 900mb has disappeared from your data balance.

This morning I used only 354mb and saw that Airtel deducted 1.6gb data from my data balance. This is armed robbery without weapons.

Normally I would have disposed of my Airtel SIM but this is my main line and I cannot be purchasing or using like 6 different phone lines.

I am using this medium to urge every one to talk about this daylight data subscription robbery by Airtel, it's getting too much. I am sure am not the only one experiencing this data robbery by Airtel Nigeria.

Airtel Nigeria please fix your data subscription plans if it's an error and if it's deliberate, be aware that some of us really hustled hard to buy data subscription, so please stop stealing from us.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: AIRTEL Nigeria Is Stealing Data Subscription by vestyne: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2022
It is terrible. I've dropped their SIM and kept in Nokia Torch for receiving calls. Airtel gives YouTube night bonus but still deduct from my normal data for using YouTube at midnight. I bought data, put off the data for later use. I put on the data and immediately got balance of 50mb remaining. How? The data I switched off? Airtel is doing like agbero that has been given target to make returns.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Virtual Clothing Could Do To Reduce Waste In The Fashion Industry / Need The Service Of A Hacker? / 21 Tips For Your New Ipad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.