Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,571 members, 7,861,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Men Will Always Drop You For A Lesser Woman. Millionare Anerlisa Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Will Always Drop You For A Lesser Woman. Millionare Anerlisa Said (586 Views)

Ladies, Which Of These Men Will You Prefer To Be With (photo) / Men Will Bleep Anything (pics) / Bra Problems That Men Will Not Understand(comic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Will Always Drop You For A Lesser Woman. Millionare Anerlisa Said by IykeBazz(m): 10:18pm On May 14, 2018
Men will always drop you for a lesser woman who they can control

- The wealthy lass revealed why she was not in a rush to tie the knot

- Anerlisa is of the opinion that men fear women with more money than them

- Being a millionaire, she explained she would have to marry someone she can split bills with

Anerlisa Muigai explains why she is not planning to marry any of her current boyfriends anytime soon

Wealthy business lady Anerlisa Muigai has revealed the main reason she is hardly looking forward to marriage anytime soon, despite having a bae.

Having clocked 30, the heiress was feeling the pressure of tying the knot particularly from her fans.

She had previously sent a scathing message justifying her reason to remain unmarried with kids despite hitting the third floor of life.

Men will always drop you for a lesser woman who they can control - Anerlisa Muigai
Anerlisa is in no rush to get married, despite being 30.

According to the wealthy less, men have a tendency of preferring ladies with less financial muscle than themselves.

Men will always drop you for a lesser woman who they can control -
“I make clear before any relationship is to not discuss marriage or children if at all they cannot take care of half of my bills. I am not against anyone not able to do that but it's just that, somebody once told me that you have to let a man feel like a man and there is nothing wrong with women providing everything it's just that eventually the man always feels less of a man and that's why they go for women below you who will boost their ego,” she explained.

She further went on to reveal she was not about a serious relationship at the moment as she knew there were potential predators out there who were only out for one thing.

“I have to be very careful as most people would love to trap me in different ways and most come to me with the wrong intentions. I would also never walk down the aisle knowing very well things may never work out in the future,” She went on.

So as far as Anerlisa is concerned, she is living life as a single woman, despite what her social media has on numerous occasions suggested.
Source: https://www.tuko.co.ke/amp/273785-men-drop-a-lesser-woman-control-anerlisa-muigai.html
Re: Men Will Always Drop You For A Lesser Woman. Millionare Anerlisa Said by IykeBazz(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2018
Anerlisa
Re: Men Will Always Drop You For A Lesser Woman. Millionare Anerlisa Said by cooooooks(m): 10:37pm On May 14, 2018
To put this in context, she was very fat and recently dropped in weight by a serious amount.
Re: Men Will Always Drop You For A Lesser Woman. Millionare Anerlisa Said by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:56pm On May 14, 2018
Where are the bashers? Let's see what they have to say today.
Re: Men Will Always Drop You For A Lesser Woman. Millionare Anerlisa Said by Bluezy13(m): 12:49am On May 15, 2018
"look for the black goat before nightfall"

My grandfather would say.

(1) (Reply)

Fraud Alert!!! Adekola James Is Fraud! / Singles, What Are Those Qualities U're Looking Out For In 'Marriage Materials'? / When Is The Best Time To Start Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.