Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) (15679 Views)

Igbo Group Drums Support For Umahi's Presidential Bid (photos) / All Ebonyi LGA Officers Drum Support For Umahi's Defection To APC / Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Reelmii: 9:56am On May 15, 2018
zeusXx:
please are u supposed to place this here, dose not make sense atall, this os not a pron site and please respect tis platform
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by iksman2002(m): 9:56am On May 15, 2018
Dasini:
Peopel like to score political points, it may be on a weekend, and for a Governor who has done really well. I dont see any wrong in that
yea the man has really done well
but kids campaigning for him..
i don't think dats is ryt undecided
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Reelmii: 9:56am On May 15, 2018
zeusXx:
please are u supposed to place this here, dose not make sense atall, this is not a pron site so please respect this platform
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 9:56am On May 15, 2018
olasco18:

Shut up
lijuo nsi onu there
i mean asalamualykum bro
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by userplainly(m): 9:57am On May 15, 2018
Young Boys are no longer available for their games anymore! boys doh enter G! now they resolved to little children! my God!....... now can some E_cowards see the reason politicians r fighting Yahoo? they want their political thugs hungry n back on the street!..........
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by NGELEBUBE: 9:58am On May 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

I think you should shut your mouth.

Children on the street for politics is obviously not a natural occurrence.

There are some voices of greedy and selfish people behind the scene.

Useless world it is.

No one cares about anyone .....
u sound like a pregnant donkey...just listen to urself!

#justpaymesyndrome....
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 9:58am On May 15, 2018
Reelmii:
if I hear say cowrie fall alk more of money, na food stuff go end the rally and as usual endless promises
GOD will surely save Nigerians grin
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Reelmii: 9:59am On May 15, 2018
Dasini:
Peopel like to score political points, it may be on a weekend, and for a Governor who has done really well. I dont see any wrong in that
so u can allow ur children participate in this and u still think buhari is the cause of our economy not moving forward, shows the kind of parent u would be and if u are a parent, then there is a problem

1 Like

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by kelechi50: 9:59am On May 15, 2018
Dasini:
please the op is saying that the use of children to campaign is bad and you are here telling us stories of the moon. Please kindly tell us those things he has done really well to warrant second term.
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Klington: 10:04am On May 15, 2018
olasco18:

Shut up
pls what's wrong with her comment or you have a personal beef
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by titiboti(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2018
How different is this from lining up kids to welcome a dignitary
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Klington: 10:05am On May 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
lijuo nsi onu there
i mean asalamualykum bro
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Klington: 10:06am On May 15, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
lijuo nsi onu there
i mean asalamualykum bro
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Reelmii: 10:10am On May 15, 2018
as for me, I cannot allow my child participate in this, and if I hear say my wife allowed them join this in my absence, then she must leave my house before I get home because it is obvious she can not take care of my children. how can a parent put this children's life in danger? y is the governor's children not there to support their father why should mine do dat for him, my spouse cannot try this with me
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Freiburger(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2018
Dasini:
Did you just say ^done really well"?
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by pweshboi(m): 10:35am On May 15, 2018
adadike:
pls keep our kids out of political madness!
Thank you, you said the right thing. Leave those hungry political thugs that are bashing you cos of this. They ain't worth it.
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by newoffer: 11:03am On May 15, 2018
70% of ebonyi indigene are kids. lol.
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Charly68: 11:34am On May 15, 2018
Self serving political rulers everywhere,he didn't build school for them nor give them free education but paid them pea nuts to campaign for his second term in office..his security vote in a month is enough to give the children a good future but alas !
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by chukzchenko: 12:19pm On May 15, 2018
lustychima:
Hmmm
Nigerians and hypocrisy.... Especially those supporting the opposing party
And many of them come from my region

The reasonable age to involve in politics is 18yrs and above, anything below that is not welcomed

Some shameless dolts from my region is claiming he has done well to deserve kids exploitation, yet ebonyi men and women are scattered all over IMO (okigwe, ideato south and ideato north) as palm wine tappers and labourers

Scattered in anambra doing farm work for people, pushing wheel barrow, hacking gala and soft drink in enugu and Aba

Ohaozara, amasiri, afikpo, ikwo is still a bush... Infested from lassa fever to guinea worm

Shame on dolts that support political madness all coz of political affiliation

Same thing we criticize north for.... That's wat we are celebrating in the east now

Shame

Supporting opposition party doesn't mean you brain should go in opposition to common sense

This is why I hate politics in this country
Keep quiet, Afikpo is far more better than anywhere you come from
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On May 15, 2018
chukzchenko:
Keep quiet, Afikpo is far more better than anywhere you come from
And I was busy quarreling your mother when she said your brother is her only son

She was actually right
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by KennedicalEnergy(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2018
Best governor in Nigeria after Ambode. Go to Abakaliki and you will understand what am saying
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by comrChris(m): 5:53pm On May 15, 2018
lustychima:
Hmmm
Nigerians and hypocrisy.... Especially those supporting the opposing party
And many of them come from my region

The reasonable age to involve in politics is 18yrs and above, anything below that is not welcomed

Some shameless dolts from my region is claiming he has done well to deserve kids exploitation, yet ebonyi men and women are scattered all over IMO (okigwe, ideato south and ideato north) as palm wine tappers and labourers

Scattered in anambra doing farm work for people, pushing wheel barrow, hacking gala and soft drink in enugu and Aba

Ohaozara, amasiri, afikpo, ikwo is still a bush... Infested from lassa fever to guinea worm

Shame on dolts that support political madness all coz of political affiliation

Same thing we criticize north for.... That's wat we are celebrating in the east now

Shame

Supporting opposition party doesn't mean you brain should go in opposition to common sense

This is why I hate politics in this country
Did you just say Afikpo is a bush? I think it's better you keep shut when you have no knowledge about a thing or place..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:13pm On May 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
More reason why no one should vote for him. What rubbish?! These kids should be in school and not used as political pawns sad angry angry
send Dem to the school na
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by ezenna191(m): 7:02pm On May 15, 2018
The event was on Saturday and women, men and children came to identify with a man who has changed the face of their state for the better person. I don't know why people beef unnecessarily.
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 15, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
send Dem to the school na
I will when I become the president.
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:10pm On May 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I will when I become the president.
till then
the politicians will do whatever they want
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On May 15, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
till then
the politicians will do whatever they want
So you support them?
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by dasparrow: 7:24pm On May 15, 2018
olasco18:

Shut up

Why should she shut up for telling the truth? Your country Nigeria is a shithole because of stuff like this. Shouldn't the kids be in school? Why are they being involved in Nigeria's messy political sheningans? What do kids know about politics? You Nigerians indeed deserve the crappy leaders you have.
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 7:31pm On May 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So you support them?
i would say no but since ppl choose to have indiscriminate chudren
i cannot care more than their parents who obviously do not
also it doesnt matter whether i do or don't
the children are there to be used cos their parents are Lazy

so yes i do sorry
any means necessary
all is fair in war and love
unfortunately

when society is tired
society will fix it

cos of children are old enough to work(hawking or in parents shop) and pay taxes
they're old enough to participate in election
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 15, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
i would say no but since ppl choose to have indiscriminate chudren
i cannot care more than their parents who obviously do not
also it doesnt matter whether i do or don't
the children are there to be used cos their parents are Lazy

so yes i do sorry
any means necessary
all is fair in war and love
unfortunately

when society is tired
society will fix it

cos of children are old enough to work(hawking or in parents shop) and pay taxes
they're old enough to participate in election
This your epistle eh
Re: Children Hired To Campaign For Umahi’s Second Term In Ebonyi State (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:35am On May 16, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This your epistle eh
Tia my third favorite subject
couldn't make our shorter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Reduces Dariye’s Sentence To 10 Years / Tanko Yakassai: Only The Court Can Decide Nnamdi Kanu’s Fate / The Pains & Agony Of Road Users On Atan-Igbesa-Agbara Road (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.