Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Am Doomed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doomed. (847 Views)

I Am Doomed. I Am Finished. Please Help Me / I'm Doomed / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Doomed. by swiz123(m): 10:52pm On May 14, 2018
I checked my facebook timeline to know those who truly care about me, since today is my birthday.

One clingy girlfriend of mine just professed love to me publicly in the name of birthday wishes; dooming all my other relationships, including potential ones.

I am currently typing with my second sim cos I disabled the first one; the calls no be here.

I'm at lost on what lie to cook up now. Please you guys should help me out.

Don't be judgemental now. I implore you guys to leave that for God.

CC:
Lefulefu
Capslocked
Ubunja
Re: I Am Doomed. by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 14, 2018
This is a personal matter coz as you dey bang them, you no ask us say make we join you. Kikiki
Just kidding.

Just use your bro skill abi no be girl?
Re: I Am Doomed. by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:50pm On May 14, 2018
this same sh*t happened to me last year on my birthday.....call each and everyone of them and explain to them dat d girl is ur ex.dat u guys broke up BITTERLY sometime last year and dat girl is using dis to hurt u..and u must unfriendly d girl sharply, but temporary.. because i know say u still dey pansh d girl......dats how i did mine,and it worked perfectly,but not immediately.. as time goes they surely will come around, even though they know dat u are lying
Re: I Am Doomed. by swiz123(m): 6:37am On May 15, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
this same sh*t happened to me last year on my birthday.....call each and everyone of them and explain to them dat d girl is ur ex.dat u guys broke up BITTERLY sometime last year and dat girl is using dis to hurt u..and u must unfriendly d girl sharply, but temporary.. because i know say u still dey pansh d girl......dats how i did mine,and it worked perfectly,but not immediately.. as time goes they surely will come around, even though they know dat u are lying

You are a pro and also a true BRO
Re: I Am Doomed. by CAPSLOCKED: 7:29am On May 15, 2018
Obainoneandonly:

SWIZ123
IT WON'T BE EASY TO CONVINCE THEM.. EVEN IF YOU SUCCEED IN GETTING BACK PEACE THEY'LL BE SUSPICIOUS OF MANY THINGS FOR A LONG TIME, BUT I GUESS WE ALREADY KNOW HOW IT USUALLY WORKS. WITH CONSTANT FLOW OF HONEY COATED WORDS THEY'LL DROP THEIR GUARDS AGAIN. cheesy
Re: I Am Doomed. by Obainoneandonly(m): 8:56am On May 15, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

SWIZ123
IT WON'T BE EASY TO CONVINCE THEM.. EVEN IF YOU SUCCEED IN GETTING BACK PEACE THEY'LL BE SUSPICIOUS OF MANY THINGS FOR A LONG TIME, BUT I GUESS WE ALREADY KNOW HOW IT USUALLY WORKS. WITH CONSTANT FLOW OF HONEY COATED WORDS THEY'LL DROP THEIR GUARDS AGAIN. cheesy
they sure will.that's why I said,as time goes they will come around.all of mine came back,but it took some time... expect them to be asking you one constant question,"HOW IS OUR WIFE"....whenever anyone of dem ask u dis question, just look at her sternly and say"WHICH WIFE. NA U MARRY WIFE FOR ME"
Re: I Am Doomed. by Nobody: 9:34am On May 15, 2018
Swiz123 u should get tips from gurus who are into the double dating gamecheesy. They don't put all dhier babes dey date into one Facebook account as buddies. They have multiple Facebook accounts of wich they put their various babescheesy. Anyway if dis girl dat professed public love for u is a sidechic u can always deny her abi?cheesy. If u must double date then be man enough to tell a lady u don't want a serious relationship but a casual one. Let them know were they stand. There are many ladies who don't mind being sidechics. Stop lying to babes and giving them d false impression that she's d only onecheesy.

(1) (Reply)

African Parents Can Be Very Annoying Sometimes / My Husband Betrayed & Lied To Me & Got Arrested On Our Wedding Day / MARRIAGE: Same Age Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.