Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (80318 Views)

Is It Okay To Tell A Boy You Have Vaginal Infection? / See The Small Boy You Are Now Dating Fans Attack Ini Edo After Sharing A Photo / Have You Ever Fvck A Girl Once And Run Away? (share Your Experience ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Robi65(f): 7:55am On Jun 16, 2018
I was reading on Nairaland one day and came across a post about lady telling how she once met a Yahoo boy online,they planned to meet, fixed date and she came up later with excuse that she won’t be coming again which the guy starts crying,she was moved and later gave in and one thing led to another .
I just shook my head and smile because there is 98% assurance that she has fallen victim and God knows she might already be a walking corpse, the fact is his cry wasn’t because he’s so in love but he is just aware of the danger involved if she didn’t show up that night for the needful
These boys go any length in keeping their status checked and most way they go about it is through sex with any unfortunate lady
I love sex , I love men but I’m saying this cuz many colleagues who have fallen victim
So brother if you come across a lady and you seem head over heel with her..please do a background check if she has been unfortunate to have dated or sex with the new ritualist version in town..please save your head save your future..do you even know sometimes the way they go about it is after mating with the girl , any unfortunate guy that does same with the lady already becomes object of luck for them henceforth
Can go on and on but here I leave..thanks for your time

82 Likes 13 Shares

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 16, 2018
Good advice. But the love of money and flashy life won't let some be wise.

Daily occurrence that cannot be changed, sadly.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by izzou(m): 8:03am On Jun 16, 2018
grin

I really don't know much about all these yahoo shiit, but I know one has to be careful in this present time

Ritualist plenty these days. Even some of these girls that are ready to fvvk you are something else

One has to be careful. That's all I know

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by ikbnice(m): 8:05am On Jun 16, 2018
Most of these girls now are nothing but a walking corpse

49 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Angy55(f): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2018
The way girls would be running up and down looking for a means to bear children 4 to 5 years from now after settling down is my major concern here. After causing problem for them selves witches and wizard in their villages would take the blame.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by IeatPussy: 8:12am On Jun 16, 2018
The way some Nigerians and many Africans at large just turn cyber crime to ritualism is disgusting . The whites that introduce cyber crime to the world, are they ritualist. ? I havnt read online or see any news partaining White man killing another white in other to learn hacking. tufiakwa.

Just last week ; South Korean cryptocurrency exchange Coinrail has reported a hacking incident that leads to a theft of over 2.6 billion Pundi X (NPXS) and a host of other Ethereum-based virtual tokens. This hack was not taken very well by crypto traders which has led a sell-off making crypto markets loose nearly 20 billion dollars in just a few hours.

Those ppl that hack that site , are they ritualist??. why is Africans engross in killing each other all because of money.

197 Likes 16 Shares

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Nobody: 8:42am On Jun 16, 2018
Bullocks, some of my mums tenants r married yahoo boys with kids self grin. Are dbanj/ don jazzy/ shina pella not ex yahoo boys Diff dey btw yahoo boy nd ritualists. Background checks wont work. Do u know who nd who dey fuked in uni

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by nelsonebby(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2018
'if you come across a lady and you seem head over heel with her..please do a background check if she has been unfortunate to have dated or sex with the new ritualist version'

Seriously?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 16, 2018
Pictures from nollywood.

Real gees will never give you legit format so that it will not cast so they rather scare you lily livereds with ritual stories

12 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 16, 2018
yeyerolling:
Bullocks, some of my mums tenants r married yahoo boys with kids self grin. Are dbanj/ don jazzy/ shina pella not ex yahoo boys Diff dey btw yahoo boy nd ritualists. Background checks wont work. Do u know who nd who dey fuked in uni
The only reasonable post here all the rest & especially the Op are very dull people... There has always been blood/ ritual money & street/ G money

13 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 16, 2018
lilbest4:
Pictures from nollywood.

Real gees will never give you legit format so that it will not cast so they rather scare you lilylivered with ritual stories
Confirm talk... What u don't know, u don't know cheesy

8 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by naijacentric(m): 10:29am On Jun 16, 2018
True talk but if its not only yahoo plus boys own,fornication n adultery exposes one to spiritual hazards if u know u know

23 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by RUDEBOYY(m): 10:32am On Jun 16, 2018
op what's your point...do you mean yahoo boys or ritualists?
there is a big diff in the two.
for clarity; Any one who makes a live via a diabolical way is a ritualist
while one who make a living via internet frauds is a yahoo boy.
[b]
And any yahoo boy who does internet fraud via diabolical means is no more a Yahoo boy but a ritualist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Headlesschicken(m): 10:53am On Jun 16, 2018
undecided Many of our gals are empty containers,they go for weekends n come back with 100k,n leave dia future behind.... Sh!t x happening whether u believe it or not,most runs gals are empty.... These boys v gat no joy... Buh dix butt cracks would never learn so dey would keep falling victim..

6 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:56am On Jun 16, 2018
RUDEBOYY:
op what's your point...do you mean yahoo boys or ritualists?
there is a big diff in the two.
for clarity; Any one who makes a live via a diabolical way is a ritualist
while one who make a living via internet frauds is a yahoo boy.
[b]
And any yahoo boy who does internet fraud via diabolical means is no more a Yahoo boy but a ritualist.
yahoo+, like u saying politician whom finds his way via diabolical means is not a politician

3 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:59am On Jun 16, 2018
I know you don't want to hear this, but prevention is hands-down better than cure... You wouldn't have to worry about this if you follow the rules and regulations of living on earth set down by its creator.

Proverbs 13:6
"Righteousness protects one whose way is innocent; But unrighteousness brings down the sinner"

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by bedspread: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Just do the Following and you will be Exempted:

Accept JESUS CHRIST !!!
FLEE FORNICATION!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
You know too much. You're a suspect.
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2018
grin
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by seunny4lif(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Before ko
They are walking dead
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by emeijeh(m): 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2018
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by LazyNairalander(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
this is rituals naaaa.! see my SIGNATURE
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
Bin grid e dozen duyu enigud
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Exwizard: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
How will we then know where and who they roll with?
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by mazizitonene(m): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
what sort of fuckery is this..... undecided
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by freemanbubble: 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2018
ok
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
Robi65:

I love sex , I love men but I’m saying this cuz many colleagues who have fallen victim

How are we sure you've not fallen victim or even using yourself as an example. undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
If them like make dem hear. Some no go hear, they go dey open deir honeypot to any guy they see.
Re: If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) by HoodBillionaire: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2018
all the girls af shown love
bleeped
supported financially
none of them invested in anything
nothing came out of they lives
still empty at 25 28,32.21

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busty Nigerian Lady Scatters The Dance Floor At A Wedding Reception (Photos) / Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.