Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,166 members, 7,864,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Adorable Photo Of Oluwiwo Of Iwo And Dangote At Emir Palace In Kano - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Adorable Photo Of Oluwiwo Of Iwo And Dangote At Emir Palace In Kano (504 Views)

Ongoing Renovation At Emir Of Kano's Palace (video) / New Photos Of Oluwo Of Iwo And His Queen / Oluwo Of Iwo And Queen Firdaus Step Out Together For The First Time (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Photo Of Oluwiwo Of Iwo And Dangote At Emir Palace In Kano by Mrop(m): 3:50am On May 15, 2018
Oluwiwo of Iwo land was pictured recently with the African richest man Dangote at Emir palace in Kano.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photo-of-oluwiwo-of-iwo-and-dangote-at-emir-palace-in-kano/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Adorable Photo Of Oluwiwo Of Iwo And Dangote At Emir Palace In Kano by Mrop(m): 3:50am On May 15, 2018
Hmmm

See more adorable photos of Emir of Kano, Oluwiwo of Iwo land and Dangote here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/adorable-photo-of-oluwiwo-of-iwo-and-dangote-at-emir-palace-in-kano/
Re: Adorable Photo Of Oluwiwo Of Iwo And Dangote At Emir Palace In Kano by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:50am On May 15, 2018
Long live the Kings.
Re: Adorable Photo Of Oluwiwo Of Iwo And Dangote At Emir Palace In Kano by emi14: 6:22am On May 15, 2018
Lamido Sanusi the emir of Kano I salute you. I respect and adore the institution you represents. I admire your personality since your days as CBN governor. I don't know why because I don't actually know your profile. I reside not in Nigeria.

What is your noble opinion in this political era? What is your royal advice to the people of Kano state and Nigeria in general regarding the candidatures' of Gen. Buhari?
Did you support the second tenure of Buhari as a person not APC as political party?.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know About The Fulani People / Lessons From The Royal Wedding - Reuben Abati / Etiquette Inspired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.