Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (34874 Views)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by DozieInc(m): 11:22am On May 15, 2018
Enemies of Progress full this thread.

Is it impossible to achieve the things she listed before the age of twenty?

We all have different foundations and starting points, so what one will achieve at thirty (30) may take another twenty (20).

Congrarts to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by eric111111(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2018
Why the fight? Happy birthday dear wishing you more fruitful years ahead.
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by showafrica(m): 11:24am On May 15, 2018
whitebeard:
I need to stay clear of people like this..!!

Need to steer clear reason bc, there brains has been programmed in such way that everything comes easy. That is if she has not been using external method. However, if the luck should follow her till death, they you too will be lucky.
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by northvietnam(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2018
aalangel:

She didn't say she "owns" and apartment, she said she "got" and apartment.
What's the name calling for?

madam na "An apartment"
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by newoffer: 11:31am On May 15, 2018
By their fruit we shall know those progressing with the power of their punna.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Heavance(m): 11:34am On May 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Your achievements are worthless without a man in your life....#assurance
Primitive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Kingsley10000: 11:39am On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
At your tender age, you already know how to use your pusssy to get wfat you want.............
congratulations
nwamaikpe don coach u finish
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by bigtoyin(m): 11:42am On May 15, 2018
Congratulation dear more greater achievement in Jesus mighty name
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Kingsley10000: 11:44am On May 15, 2018
she looks like one that's promiscuous

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by tiffanyfan(f): 11:47am On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
At your tender age, you already know how to use your pusssy to get wfat you want.............
congratulations

I don't know why some people cannot just shut their mouth from vomiting trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by teeoo1: 11:47am On May 15, 2018
Don't be deceived. Hardwork pays but not this one upstairs
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Giba(f): 11:52am On May 15, 2018
Congrats dearie....but tell me what kind of job are u doing as a fresh graduate without ur NYSC cert. to enable u rent an apartment in Likki within a yr? cus am a fresh graduate too awaiting Service but guess my earnings na just 20k ooo.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Oluwaesko(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2018
Ubanagum:
I thought she will list keeping her virginity at 20 as one of her achievements.so she has lost it?
is it ur virginity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by funtomiee(f): 12:23pm On May 15, 2018
Nedfed:

What a useless comments
And all of u will be praying 2 be greater in life

Abi oo this people are fuckd up nigga smh
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by tartarus(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2018
Lol nairaland is filled with self loathing misogynists. They hate news about successful people especially if it's a woman grin cheesy

50k earners , it'll be better grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by aalangel(f): 12:55pm On May 15, 2018
northvietnam:

madam na "An apartment"

Thanks for the correction. {slip of fingers}

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by whitebeard(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2018
Annnonymous:

Haters... Instead of you to pray to God for your own success stories.

mumu..it because she is not fine to me DAT is why I said that.. Niccar u need a shrink..I can recommend for u
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by whitebeard(m): 12:58pm On May 15, 2018
Nedfed:

What a useless comments
And all of u will be praying 2 be greater in life

it because she is not fine....I wonder what u taught I was thinking ..get a life bruh..!!! Get a lyfe
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by sotomayor: 1:23pm On May 15, 2018
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by seghapp: 1:55pm On May 15, 2018
Lets not condem her instead clarify tinz first ....the he she is using is it her dad or her bobo coz she can't be small letter for God
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by shibanbo(m): 2:02pm On May 15, 2018
youngest85:
congratulations

I guess your family does that,no wonder you know it very well.lazy lazy lazy you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by gdg4(f): 2:05pm On May 15, 2018
abdulrazat:
What's your job like?

I would really love to know how much a 20 years old girl that has not gone for NYSC is earning in a firm, and less than a year can give her the financial backing to rent an apartment in Lekki.

Those who are working can relate with me in this post.

My PPA was a school at Lekki Phase 1, I served last year. I saved up my monthly allowance and the little stipend given to me at my PPA every month with the hope of renting a room and parlour self contain in Lekki. Today I am living in my rented apartment.
When you don't lose focus, you'll definitely achieve anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by adegeye38(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2018
skarlett:
How can God make you a graduate with flying colours as a gift

Shows you obviously didn't merit it undecided
well God gave her d grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Dootty(m): 2:11pm On May 15, 2018
Nothing really spectacular about her feat though considering the current situation in the country, I did say she's lucky.
If you read her bio, she read studied environmental health at a college of health technology which is a monotechnic and is currently working as an hospital administrator at a lekki hospital. Considering her acquisition of an apartment, that's another story.

1 Like

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Ugosample(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2018
tartarus:
Lol nairaland is filled with self loathing misogynists. They hate news about successful people especially if it's a woman grin cheesy

50k earners , it'll be better grin

LMAO

Na frustration

In their pathetic state, they cannot fathom anyone succeeding, especially at a young age.
To them, it must have been fraud or being a "ho" or other stuff

Pathetic mentality.

And such negative mentality is toxic towards achieving tangible stuff

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by BLESSMME: 2:23pm On May 15, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Your achievements are worthless without a man in your life....#assurance

Are you sure you are a lady? Smh
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by BLESSMME: 2:33pm On May 15, 2018
Reelmii:
hmmmm, mama will surely gat ur back, who no like better thing. I just hope all ur achievement is really hard work as u said, cos if not, my advice is for u to start buying adult pampers cos u will soon need and as usual, MAMA WILL GAT UR BACK

Do you know that some parents help establish their children early enough? She is appreciating her mum and you are here insinuating evil. Nigerians are always fast in conclusion
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by Nathanieloo7(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2018
you use your pussy well dear #congratulations
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by anigold(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2018
BloggersNG:
Proud of her hardwork and how far she has come all by herself, A lady named Rita Ogbonna on Facebook has taken few minutes of her very busy time, to list out the things she has achieved at Just the age of 20, And its Immense, Good for her, See below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/beautiful-nigerian-lady-list-her-major.html

I guess fucking and sucking dick is now hardwork.. ok.. no problem. But if it's all your might without fucking n sucking dicks congratulations.. but if it's what am saying earlier Bleep up bitch..
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by anigold(m): 2:55pm On May 15, 2018
BLESSMME:

Do you know that some parents help establish their children early enough? She is appreciating her mum and you are here insinuating evil. Nigerians are always fast in conclusion
yes I know but some gals that age are doing the opposite...
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by anigold(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2018
Ugosample:

LMAO

Na frustration

In their pathetic state, they cannot fathom anyone succeeding, especially at a young age.
To them, it must have been fraud or being a "ho" or other stuff

Pathetic mentality.

And such negative mentality is toxic towards achieving tangible stuff
if what she is saying is truth God bless her hustle. But if she is lying to hell with her self-praises.. I remember how one old bitch was busy posting how she has been working hard but she was sleeping with someones husband and father for a g-wagon
Re: Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday by harry2sexy(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2018
I am cock sure this lady's been funded by an aristo, forget all those self-acclaimed hardwork. Legit hustle pays but her is...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Valentine Auction - Pick A Nairalander To Be Your Valentine. / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man / Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.