Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) (40053 Views)

Man Knocks Off Lagos Prostitute's Teeth For Closing Up During Sex / Worker Knocks Off Indian Boss’ 7 Teeth Over Unpaid Salary (Photo) / Man Batters His Wife, Knocks Off Her Tooth & Sues Her To Court In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by Fatherofdragons: 12:12pm On May 15, 2018
swiz123:
She didn't tell us what she did to her husband in the first place.

A wise man once said :
"Never believe entirely the lamentations of one playing the victim card".
There we go again.

always supporting the man no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by sarrki(m): 12:14pm On May 15, 2018
tofolo:
where have you been? shocked

On recess
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 12:15pm On May 15, 2018
If all the allegations above is true, honestly some men deserve to use Ogun and Amadioha to pursue them...
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by PanickMode(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2018
Ogun! Hmmn, Atleast her head was not Slammed
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by tofolo(m): 12:20pm On May 15, 2018
sarrki:

On recess
welcome back man......
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 12:45pm On May 15, 2018
Jazzlite:
Regrettably I have to agree with this post..

Yeah, just like a dog that goes back to his vomit.
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by olowobaba10: 12:49pm On May 15, 2018
swiz123:

A wise man once said :
NEVER LEAVE SCARS OR MARKS!
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 12:52pm On May 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Those are the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra

The jobless lazy idiotic pig man wanted to send her back to the land of the dead.

What a wasted sperm. Something that could have been more beneficial to banana plantation than to those that kept you in their house as a son.
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by BioTeck: 12:54pm On May 15, 2018
Xcelinteriors:

No matter what, no woman deserve such treatment and why will any sane man lie to his children that their mum is dead, that's so wicked. No man dare try such with me because my kids are my life. Honestly, I will let him know I carried them for good 9months and went through pain to birth them

What if she was the first aggressor? She might be playing the victim card truly. What if she was frolicking around and neglected the children before the husband sent her out?...what if...? what if...?

1 Like

Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by Mcy56(f): 1:02pm On May 15, 2018
showafrica:
Babe, did you cheat on him?? He is acting heartless,after 5yrs.something went wrong along the line. A normal man is not heartless if you were been yourself the way he saw you and proposed.
Did you listen to yourself? Can you tell us what 'went wrong along the line' since you know then. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by fluffylarose: 1:04pm On May 15, 2018
Conflicts are better resolved when both parties have a reasonable conversation rather that result to fights.
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by lilyheaven: 1:10pm On May 15, 2018
swiz123:

A wise man once said :
Exactly! Why was she sent out of the house for the past 5years?
Her story is not complete.
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:10pm On May 15, 2018
Wicked husband.
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by Jazzlite: 1:12pm On May 15, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Yeah, I am just like a dog that goes back to his vomit.
I never agreed with your person... And yes you're comparable with my vomit.
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2018
Evablizin:
Jeez!!

Weak men beat their wife. He can't even stand his fellow man.

He deserves this type of beating too........
you guys can't deal with an issue without swerving down the hill huh.

smh
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by showafrica(m): 1:13pm On May 15, 2018
Mcy56:

Did you listen to yourself? Can you tell us what 'went wrong along the line' since you know then. undecided

Only the babe knows... Trust me marriage is difficult.
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by Azam101: 1:14pm On May 15, 2018
swiz123:

A wise man once said :
No matter her offence, domestic violence is not the solutions. there are better ways to deal with women.

2 Likes

Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by churchee: 1:25pm On May 15, 2018
Herdsmen will not locate this man now.
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 2:04pm On May 15, 2018
showafrica:

Babe, did you cheat on him?? He is acting heartless,after 5yrs.something went wrong along the line. A normal man is not heartless if you were been yourself the way he saw you and proposed.
as iiinnn, thank you, that what I have been expecting nairalanders to say,... women knows how to play victim card and spread false accusation so to ganner pity.... it could be she cheated on the man
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by bimgo: 2:10pm On May 15, 2018
Wife beater come and beat me, i will destroy you beyond your imagination. Mad man don eat efo riro. You about to marry ladies should look before you leap.
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by derecho(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2018
Why are you this bitter I had to look at your moniker and signature after reading your comment and I must say much is expected of you... Please change
Jesusloveyou:

The jobless lazy idiotic pig man wanted to send her back to the land of the dead.
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by markwhyte: 3:25pm On May 15, 2018
Clap for Mpa or mpama. Abeg which matches de today
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:26pm On May 15, 2018
/
Only when situations degenerate to this level that it shows up in the news.

Rarely do violence fall out of the sky.

What is the chronology of events that got her sent out of the house?

Once bloodshed happens, pictures for emotional baiting show up.

/

1 Like

Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by Soniceguy78(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

ur mumu strong ooo
a man beat up his wife ...ua attributing it to Biafra....na Biafra send am abi na dia custom.....

2 Likes

Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by Truthisit: 3:36pm On May 15, 2018
Grinch:
I can slap a woman when she gets me angry,but will run away when she starts holding my shirt tongue tongue
What if she holds tightly your shirt and trousers? What's next?

1 Like

Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by Emycord: 3:38pm On May 15, 2018
derecho:
Why are you this bitter I had to look at your moniker and signature after reading your comment and I must say much is expected of you... Please change
THIS Guy Is Not A Christian O He Is Same Person As buhariGuy MadridGuy
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by Emycord: 3:41pm On May 15, 2018
sarrki:

On recess
ON Ban
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 15, 2018
Truthisit:

What if she holds tightly your shirt and trousers? What's next?
embarassed I will try n pull her hands off n run away still grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 4:03pm On May 15, 2018
Temple1288:
Spermless man!
real men dont talk like this.sperm is sacred.
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by mrfreemind: 4:12pm On May 15, 2018
swiz123:

A wise man once said :
no matter what she did a man with right sense don't beat woman
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by Bryan88(m): 4:15pm On May 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:

FOOL...WHAT HAS BIAFRA GAT TO DO WITH THIS?
Re: Man Knocks Off Wife's Teeth After Lying To His Kids That She Is Dead (Photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:32pm On May 15, 2018
Evablizin:
Jeez!!

Weak men beat their wife. He can't even stand his fellow man.

He deserves this type of beating too........
foolish women greet beaten.why challenge someone buffet than you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Lady Found Dead Along Ughelle-Warri Road (Photos) / 'Invincible' Cameroonian Robbers Arrested During Raid. Photos / Soldier Fights With Policeman Over ID Card (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.