Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) (9618 Views)

Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) / Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) / Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by yarimo(m): 2:30pm On May 15, 2018
skarlett:
No pictures
stop using made in aba phone. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by yarimo(m): 2:31pm On May 15, 2018
MOSTEC:
Lagos,port Harcourt and Abuja's airports can never be found on the top 100 list....

Never !

I denounce my Nationality as a Nigerian
north Korea is available

1 Like

Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by yarimo(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2018
chicoMX:
Nobody should quote me,

Explorers please, where MMA dey for the list?
question for senator STELLA Oduah grin
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by daveP(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2018
Explorers:

Lol.....I pray o.
Pray? how?

You are already na....

If it's the real life own, ehen. all 2million of us on here would join you and pray for that. but not under a typical bubu tenure sha grin
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by daveP(m): 2:41pm On May 15, 2018
tofolo:
to much game of thrones abi? cheesy
grin

Abi na.

They no fit kill this one. no littlefinger fit touch our explorers o. Kolewerk.

1 Like

Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by daveP(m): 2:43pm On May 15, 2018
MissJoy29:

I can never get tired of learning. Especially when it has to do with topics like this. Something that has to do with aeroplanes. I know ALL, I mean the names of ALL the planes that fly in & out of Lagos just by their logo. I even know the time they all takeoff and land. I just hear the sound of an aircraft, check the time and I will tell you the one that's touching down.

I was probably "cursed" with the knowledge curse. And Mr Explorers knows how to feed my insatiable thirst.
You sound like a Sheldon Cooper..... I'm weak already.

grin

Don't worry, he knows how to serve it hot.... you might have to let it cool a Lil before you "feast" on it.
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by Kimikazi2: 2:47pm On May 15, 2018
daveP:
Sometimes, cos it's too good to be true, you'll wana get tired of exploring. But not with our Explorers.

Minster of Adventure and Tourism of Nairaland!!!! Protector of the knowledge realm, and hand of the King!!!

All hail the minister.
U don watch too much game of thrones.

1 Like

Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 15, 2018
Impressive cool
MMIA nko?
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by Explorers(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2018
daveP:
Pray? how?

You are already na....

If it's the real life own, ehen. all 2million of us on here would join you and pray for that. but not under a typical bubu tenure sha grin

Lol...

1 Like

Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by chillychill(f): 3:32pm On May 15, 2018
Explorers where is muritala Muhammed airport na grin cheesy
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 15, 2018
yarimo:
stop using made in aba phone. grin

Use your brain, as at when I opened the thread, there were no pictures
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by daveP(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2018
Kimikazi2:

U don watch too much game of thrones.
lol.

not when snow is marrying the lady that kept telling him he knows nothing real life.

snow weds ygritte.

1 Like

Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 7:11pm On May 15, 2018
daveP:
You sound like a Sheldon Cooper..... I'm weak already.

grin

Don't worry, he knows how to serve it hot.... you might have to let it cool a Lil before you "feast" on it.
You watch BBT?
No I'm not Shelly (in his mother's voice). Lol. He's not normal.

Oh! I can't let it cool down. I love "hot" food. Both figuratively and literally cool.
That's why I'm following him avidly.

1 Like

Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by Triniti(m): 7:18pm On May 15, 2018
I so much love the airport in Singapore & Qatar, wonder when we will have something like that in this part of the world
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by daveP(m): 7:36pm On May 15, 2018
MissJoy29:

You watch BBT?
No I'm not Shelly (in his mother's voice). Lol. He's not normal.

Oh! I can't let it cool down. I love "hot" food. Both figuratively and literally cool.
That's why I'm following him avidly.

Lol. Feels like I've found a new girlfriend.

Current in s10e11 of BBT.

To think they are all above 35yrs real life is just unbelievable.

Then you wana use style and be Amy then, cos Penny isnt a nerd. lol.

You follow sir Explorers and feel like he's giving it in 10D.

We don't have to be Stuart Cos a Raj always want to follow a Howard about. Else, we would be indirectly announcing we are a Sheldon, leaving our audience as shocked as Leonard is always. grin

1 Like

Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by TeamLeader(m): 10:31pm On May 15, 2018
I swear im regretting being a Nigerian
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 8:24am On May 16, 2018
daveP:
Lol. Feels like I've found a new girlfriend.

Current in s10e11 of BBT.

To think they are all above 35yrs real life is just unbelievable.

Then you wana use style and be Amy then, cos Penny isnt a nerd. lol.

You follow sir Explorers and feel like he's giving it in 10D.

We don't have to be Stuart Cos a Raj always want to follow a Howard about. Else, we would be indirectly announcing we are a Sheldon, leaving our audience as shocked as Leonard is always. grin

Lol...indeed

I just started following watching season 10 yesterday. My mouth was hanging open almost throughout the 1st episode. Sheldon and Amy. cool

Really unbelievable.

Oh no, I can't be Amy. I'm no nerd. I can't be Penny either. She's too clueless undecided

Stuart freaks me out I don't know why. undecided
Rajesh is so cute and soft but he's just so unfortunate with ladies. smiley
Howie also freaks me out. He's too creepy. undecided
But Dr Hofstader? I love him. Though his nerdy face is made more worse with his severe eye condition. But I love him. He's more sensible than all of them combined. cool
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by bejeria101(m): 2:05am On May 17, 2018
daveP:
Sometimes, cos it's too good to be true, you'll wana get tired of exploring. But not with our Explorers.

Minster of Adventure and Tourism of Nairaland!!!! Protector of the knowledge realm, and hand of the King!!!

All hail the minister.
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by tofolo(m): 8:19am On May 17, 2018
daveP:
grin

Abi na.

They no fit kill this one. no littlefinger fit touch our explorers o. Kolewerk.
how can i get season 7 and 8 na?
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by daveP(m): 10:05am On May 17, 2018
tofolo:
how can i get season 7 and 8 na?
o2tvseries have 7. 8 isn't out just yet till next year.

1 Like

Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by daveP(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...indeed

I just started following watching season 10 yesterday. My mouth was hanging open almost throughout the 1st episode. Sheldon and Amy. cool

Really unbelievable.

Oh no, I can't be Amy. I'm no nerd. I can't be Penny either. She's too clueless undecided

Stuart freaks me out I don't know why. undecided
Rajesh is so cute and soft but he's just so unfortunate with ladies. smiley
Howie also freaks me out. He's too creepy. undecided
But Dr Hofstader? I love him. Though his nerdy face is made more worse with his severe eye condition. But I love him. He's more sensible than all of them combined. cool

Lol. so who would you be now since all of them are having issues? grin

Kripke don't have issues!!! grin
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 12:59pm On May 17, 2018
daveP:
Lol. so who would you be now since all of them are having issues? grin

Kripke don't have issues!!! grin
Lol....maybe Steve Hawking wink
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by daveP(m): 1:34pm On May 17, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol....maybe Steve Hawking wink
Gou want me of all people to believe you're that fugly?

Pics or adonbilivit..... my case refuses to rest...
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by ysteph: 5:13pm On May 17, 2018
I viewed this thread and the pictures, i couldn't help the tears. Yes, I wept for Nigeria.
Where did we go wrong in Nigeria?
What is happening to this country?
If you've seen some of these airports live, you'll understand why i'm crying.
Sometimes, i feel Nigeria may cease to exist. (God forbid.).
It is well.
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 6:31pm On May 17, 2018
daveP:
Gou want me of all people to believe you're that fugly?

Pics or adonbilivit..... my case refuses to rest...
Lol....let it rest please.
Besides, we weren't talking about physical beauty. Were we?

1 Like

Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by daveP(m): 12:46pm On May 19, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol....let it rest please.
Besides, we weren't talking about physical beauty. Were we?
can that be ignored?

Lol.

Sheldon it is... Fun with flags...
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 3:17pm On May 19, 2018
daveP:
can that be ignored?

Lol.

Sheldon it is... Fun with flags...

Lol....funny you.

Fun with flags or train game grin

1 Like

Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by daveP(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol....funny you.

Fun with flags or train game grin
grin

None of the above. I'm beginning to fear Amy. She's wanting the thing so fast these days. hmm
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 3:25pm On May 20, 2018
daveP:
grin

None of the above. I'm beginning to fear Amy. She's wanting the thing so fast these days. hmm
Me too. Sheldon must be very good in it. It's definitely reseting her brain waves grin
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by daveP(m): 8:54pm On May 20, 2018
MissJoy29:

Me too. Sheldon must be very good in it. It's definitely reseting her brain waves grin
Lol. Nawa o
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by finestboy1: 11:31am On May 21, 2018
wow!! Thats great smiley
MissJoy29:

I can never get tired of learning. Especially when it has to do with topics like this. Something that has to do with aeroplanes. I know ALL, I mean the names of ALL the planes that fly in & out of Lagos just by their logo. I even know the time they all takeoff and land. I just hear the sound of an aircraft, check the time and I will tell you the one that's touching down.

I was probably "cursed" with the knowledge curse. And Mr Explorers knows how to feed my insatiable thirst.
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 4:09pm On May 21, 2018
daveP:
Lol. Nawa o
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Shut Section Of Third Mainland Bridge In January 2024 / 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia / Uae Embassy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.