Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,248 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) (9617 Views)

Some Funny And Awkward Road Signs Spotted Around The World (PHOTOS) / Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) / Beautiful Places Around The World(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by Funjosh(m): 3:10am On May 22, 2018
Many things to be known, Explorers next should be Sea port, Best Roro port, Best natural sea port. Etc.

No one does it better on Nairaland than you. Weldon work
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by Explorers(m): 9:23am On May 22, 2018
Funjosh:
Many things to be known, Explorers next should be Sea port, Best Roro port, Best natural sea port. Etc.

No one does it better on Nairaland than you. Weldon work

Lol...seaport.
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 10:06am On May 23, 2018
Wow
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 2:30pm On May 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

I can never get tired of learning. Especially when it has to do with topics like this. Something that has to do with aeroplanes. I know ALL, I mean the names of ALL the planes that fly in & out of Lagos just by their logo. I even know the time they all takeoff and land. I just hear the sound of an aircraft, check the time and I will tell you the one that's touching down.

I was probably "cursed" with the knowledge curse. And Mr Explorers knows how to feed my insatiable thirst.
love that but you must be staying close the airport to know all this...
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by MissJoy29(f): 5:21am On May 25, 2018
obinoral1179:
love that but you must be staying close the airport to know all this...
Yeah. I have lived in Egbeda before. If you know Lagos and that area very well, you'd understand. The planes fly directly past the roof of the house I was staying in. I greatly enjoyed my time there. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by obinoral1179(m): 8:20am On May 25, 2018
MissJoy29:

Yeah. I have lived in Egbeda before. If you know Lagos and that area very well, you'd understand. The planes fly directly past the roof of the house I was staying in. I greatly enjoyed my time there. cheesy cheesy
now I understand but some people will dislike the slightest of sound coming from the aircraft....
Re: See The 10 Most Expensive Airports Ever Built In The World(Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 9:08am On May 31, 2018
Japan and Hongkong be trying God, dudes build an airpot ontop water? Ain't there lands over there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Shut Section Of Third Mainland Bridge In January 2024 / 1000 Nigerians To Be Deported From Saudi Arabia / Uae Embassy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.