Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,001 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (117689 Views)

How Do I Stop Lying. / Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) / Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 15, 2018
The resources and brainwork that was wasted in doing this nonsense should've been used in developing even a screw driver.

Oh Africa my Africa. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Gangster1ms: 6:52pm On May 15, 2018
Na wa for these Ghanaians sef.. nothing we no go hear from that side angry
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Patrinus: 6:52pm On May 15, 2018
Million dollar question, who's gonna eat the pounded yam grin
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by fpeter(f): 6:52pm On May 15, 2018
Africa!!!
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by 7footre(m): 6:53pm On May 15, 2018
What manner of sensational news is this? This story appeared here a while back, the woman owned a food outlet I still remember and this was a way to commemorate her
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Zither(m): 6:54pm On May 15, 2018
This is very old news nah. Who put it on front page?
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Donclique(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2018
An old gist. I heard Diz same story last yr.
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Emmafman1(m): 6:55pm On May 15, 2018
And some idiots will still eat the pounded yam... grin grin grin
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 15, 2018
This is so wrong. cry cry cry
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 15, 2018
Africans chai. grin
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by cyborg123(m): 6:56pm On May 15, 2018
Agemodammy123:
I just wonder why some people have eyes but can't see, if people really want to comments I belive they should study and observe what they want to comments on. This is fake shocked, this happens some years back and they only re structure the corpse for the wake-keeping in the shape of pounding yam. I belive the person that post this should be selling pepper in lusada market iranu .
How did they manage to restructure the corpse after rigor mortis has set in?
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Dollyak(f): 6:56pm On May 15, 2018
I almost smashed my phone on the floor, no joke. Alright, logging off nl for today.
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Hades2016(m): 6:57pm On May 15, 2018
Chaiiiii

Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Ogunleti01: 6:57pm On May 15, 2018
Most Africans are not stupid because God made them black but they are stupid because they willingly choose to be stupid

1 Like

Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by TourismMan(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2018
Like how many times would this news come to being?
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Bangisgulak(m): 6:58pm On May 15, 2018
deanoffaculty:
"Africans don't have time to rest; even when they die, they will work as ancestors" - ROBERT MUGABE
that is why i love muslem community. When someone die na to just burry him and everything remain loyal.

1 Like

Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Born2Breed(f): 7:00pm On May 15, 2018
Very creative. Old pics though
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Maj196(m): 7:00pm On May 15, 2018
Recycled shhit angry
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by wristbangle: 7:02pm On May 15, 2018
How many times would this grace FP nitori olorun? undecided
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by chinedi7(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2018
hisgrace090:
So they have vow that the woman will never rest in peace?

Even at death they still force her to pound yam, why?

I just tire o,in Africa,there is no rest. even after death u become ancestors
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by holluwai(m): 7:03pm On May 15, 2018
Who ate the food? undecided
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Obason22(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2018
what scary over there
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by symbianDON(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2018
these Ghanaians are a weird lot!! aaah!! aaaaah!!!! if she wake up now start pound yam true all of them go run...yeye people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Timagex(m): 7:04pm On May 15, 2018
Shit!!!! shocked shocked shocked what the Bleep is this?

Sha serve me 5 wraps of fufu and egusi from the food! I go dey ait wink
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by ufuosman(m): 7:05pm On May 15, 2018
Africans
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Olifiz(m): 7:06pm On May 15, 2018
deanoffaculty:
"Africans don't have time to rest; even when they die, they will work as ancestors" - ROBERT MUGABE

U really try. Nice quote but why put it on Mugabe’s head na? grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by newjosboy: 7:06pm On May 15, 2018
This is old story na, e don pass 6 months sef
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2018
This is old news na since mid - last year
Nairaland addicts can recall
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by gonkin(m): 7:10pm On May 15, 2018
dukeprince50:
who gave her mortar, hw did she change d white gown?

Probably a scene from the movie, remember the viral pastor and pants anointing on blog

But if its true. As a black man. I go discharge at top speed

Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Austeeenxx: 7:10pm On May 15, 2018
Finally, this one weak me.
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by abuyajuliet: 7:11pm On May 15, 2018
Is not possible
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 7:11pm On May 15, 2018
ayourbamie:
Africa is a poohole indeed
ayemilode!!! warisdis!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / Happy Birthday To These Nairalanders / See Nice Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.