Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (117424 Views)

How Do I Stop Lying. / Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) / Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Temple1288(m): 8:20pm On May 15, 2018
Behaviors black people from Africa exhibit re really scary
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by wearley21(m): 8:21pm On May 15, 2018
ranausman4760:
Africa is a poohole indeed
All of you shouting Africa is a poohole are very very confine to Africa.
This is more practiced in the western world.
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 15, 2018
ayourbamie:
Africa is a poohole indeed

U sound Silly Sir.
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by brainhgeek(m): 8:23pm On May 15, 2018
This story was shared last year na. Old thread
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Diso60090(m): 8:24pm On May 15, 2018
Food is Ready
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Jethrolite(m): 8:25pm On May 15, 2018
Recycled story. Boring.
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by hardbody: 8:26pm On May 15, 2018
cyborg123:

How did they manage to restructure the corpse after rigor mortis has set in?

My exact thoughts
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Emycord: 8:27pm On May 15, 2018
Olabode09:
Shocking! Dead woman ‘pounds yam’ during her burial
It was indeed a shocking sight as the corpse of a dead woman was seen ‘pounding yam’ during her burial ceremony in Ghana.

According to report gathered, the deceased was a food vendor in Ghana. During the lying-in-state of the deceased, her corpse was positioned where it looked like she was alive pounding yam.

Below is the picture:

https://dailyfamily.ng/shocking-dead-woman-pounds-yam-during-her-burial/
SHE Is cooking "The Last Supper"

1 Like

Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 15, 2018
what kinda rubbish is this?
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by mechanics(m): 8:49pm On May 15, 2018
hisgrace090:
So they have vow that the woman will never rest in peace?

Even at death they still force her to pound yam, why?
hmmm, you should ask the people that organize the burial.
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by samwise180(m): 8:57pm On May 15, 2018
End Time Burial, They believe she will be a food vendor in the other world. tufiakpa
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by dreamangel: 9:11pm On May 15, 2018
Their culture, their funeral.
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 9:17pm On May 15, 2018
MrCork:
...I beggggy ....anyone gots re-charge battery for Samsung 809? angry
Yes tongue
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by MrCork: 9:19pm On May 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes tongue

...darlin please please please. .can I come get some?...like today? cheesy
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 9:20pm On May 15, 2018
MrCork:

...darlin please please please. .can I come get some?...like today? cheesy
Get what?
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by MrCork: 9:21pm On May 15, 2018
Oyindidi:
Get what?

...pu55555y nah....must I say everything in full? I beggggy! ! undecided
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by IBreakRules: 9:27pm On May 15, 2018
STALE
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Chijosky(m): 9:29pm On May 15, 2018
it's impossible, what happens to rigo mortis
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by sweetv(f): 9:48pm On May 15, 2018
this can't b real,pls try rephrasing the headline��
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by sevo(m): 9:50pm On May 15, 2018
Agemodammy123:
I just wonder why some people have eyes but can't see, if people really want to comments I belive they should study and observe what they want to comments on. This is fake shocked, this happens some years back and they only re structure the corpse for the wake-keeping in the shape of pounding yam. I belive the person that post this should be selling pepper in lusada market iranu .

My thoughts exactly!!! This news has been reported before..why dig up an old post
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by aalangel(f): 9:54pm On May 15, 2018
Olabode09:
It was indeed a shocking sight as the corpse of a dead woman was seen ‘pounding yam’ during her burial ceremony in Ghana.

According to report gathered, the deceased was a food vendor in Ghana. During the lying-in-state of the deceased, her corpse was positioned where it looked like she was alive pounding yam.

Below is the picture:

Where's the scary photo?
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by romeorailss: 9:55pm On May 15, 2018
Agemodammy123:
I just wonder why some people have eyes but can't see, if people really want to comments I belive they should study and observe what they want to comments on. This is fake shocked, this happens some years back and they only re structure the corpse for the wake-keeping in the shape of pounding yam. I belive the person that post this should be selling pepper in lusada market iranu .

Wow Lusada ? Na Lusada I dey stay o . Be like u dey live there or na Agbara ?
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Oyindidi(f): 10:05pm On May 15, 2018
MrCork:

...pu55555y nah....must I say everything in full? I beggggy! ! undecided
shocked
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:15pm On May 15, 2018
What if the corpse starts pounding the yam for real... lipsrsealed
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Orpe7(m): 10:32pm On May 15, 2018
Pound d head of ur killers grin
Am sure thats wat some people would believe
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 15, 2018
This thing don old naw.
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 11:11pm On May 15, 2018
Olabode09:

Below is the picture:

not strange to me I have seen something of this nature where a dead was position on a sit on the day of his burial and he's waving bye bye
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by sapeleboi(m): 11:21pm On May 15, 2018
who is she cooking for shocked
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Adebowhales(m): 11:58pm On May 15, 2018
Agemodammy123:
I stay beside Grace court Hotels lusada. Can I meet you
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Xtia(m): 12:28am On May 16, 2018
Rubish pple how many times will u pple bring dis rubish here as a topic, i remember u did the same post last yr, y now again?
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by adecz: 6:45am On May 16, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Pls, let me ask.

Who will eat this yam she is pounding?

And, if a harlot dies in this community,
how do they position her corpse in her
wake keep?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Agemodammy123(m): 7:07am On May 16, 2018
Adebowhales:

I stay beside Grace court Hotels lusada. Can I meet you
;sure we can meet.
I stay at Ijanikin, work at within opic estate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / How To Hack Any Bank Account In Nigeria In Less Than 2 Minutes [tutorial] / See Nice Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.