Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:37 PM

Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) (117687 Views)

How Do I Stop Lying. / Ladies Cook & Pound Food In Lagos Flood (Photos, Video) / Drunk Man Found Lying Unconsciously After Forgetting His Car At Shrine (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Agemodammy123(m): 7:20am On May 16, 2018
romeorailss:

Wow Lusada ? Na Lusada I dey stay o . Be like u dey live there or na Agbara ?
Na Ijanikin I deh live.
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by barristerzinny(f): 7:54am On May 16, 2018
Olabode09:
Shocking! Dead woman ‘pounds yam’ during her burial
It was indeed a shocking sight as the corpse of a dead woman was seen ‘pounding yam’ during her burial ceremony in Ghana.

According to report gathered, the deceased was a food vendor in Ghana. During the lying-in-state of the deceased, her corpse was positioned where it looked like she was alive pounding yam.

Below is the picture:

https://dailyfamily.ng/shocking-dead-woman-pounds-yam-during-her-burial/
this is a stale news.
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by bamidelevictor(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2018
Chisos chisos chisos
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Blonchilli(m): 8:31am On May 16, 2018
What if she was a prostitute
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Equation89(m): 8:48am On May 16, 2018
Old news
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Adebowhales(m): 8:52am On May 16, 2018
Agemodammy123:
;sure we can meet. I stay at Ijanikin, work at within opic estate.
Where in opic do you work
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by davidque: 9:50am On May 16, 2018
Its a ploy to reduce the number of pounded yam eaters. I refuse to be disgusted. I pledge to eat Pounded yam with fresh vegetable and plenty interruptions, So help me God (Just trying to reformat that image from my mind)
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by MiltonFine: 10:41am On May 16, 2018
Lie! Just pose for the camera. Lemme see a video and I will not doubt. The pic alone cannot convince me.
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Oxygen1998: 1:06pm On May 16, 2018
dukeprince50:
who gave her mortar, hw did she change d white gown?
didnt u read dat she was positioned da way, not dat she got up
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by Agemodammy123(m): 6:30pm On May 16, 2018
Adebowhales:

Where in opic do you work
Strong park.
Re: Dead Woman Made To ‘Pound Yam’ During Her Lying-In-State (Warning: Scary Photo) by sirspencer: 1:45pm On May 23, 2018
what is wrong with Africans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl With Weird Tongue Causes A Stir Online / Happy Birthday To These Nairalanders / See Nice Pictures Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.