Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself (6742 Views)

Tacha: Why I Tattooed Davido’s OBO On My Chest / Girl Who Tattooed Davido On Her Hand Cries: "Davido No Remember Me" (Photos) / Davido Follows Girl Who Tattooed Him On Her Chest On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Issakendrick: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
A lady who tattooed singer "Davido" on her chest receives major backlash after posting this half unclad photo of herself on her instagram page.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/lady-who-tattooed-davido-on-her-chest-slams-after-posting-unclad-pics-of-herself-photos-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Issakendrick: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2018

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Airforce01(m): 2:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
I know this girl

Her name is Sharon and she sweet well well

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by boy16(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018

I have come realized that many beautiful girls and handsome boys are completely empty mentally, academically and psychologically.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Rickyzagy: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Olosho
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is the reason why I say women in Nigeria are cursed with stupidity beyond repair

I want a Nigerian AdSense account to buy
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by itspzpics(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
I see
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by yarimo(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Where is the unclad pictures? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by GistersNG: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
sad sad
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by matial(m): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lmao angry grin grin grin Davido Don suffer.... Anyways checkout our signature for some 18+naija content
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Tamarapetty(f): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Showing off her goods
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Kizme(f): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
She wants Davido to notice her.Ntoor chioma ti take over
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by ednut1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Its her page. If u no like am unfollow. She dey advertise for her clients

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by zadok60: 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
This is the reason why I say women in Nigeria are cursed with stupidity beyond repair

Son of a stupid mother that's what you are!!!

you're nothing but a Social Animal..
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Airforce01:
I know this girl
Don't take too much so you don't get cavities
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by GOFRONT(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Maxcollins042(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
It's a good thing that the internet never forgets. Her children will see this eyesore someday.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by manuel4real(m): 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
This one just finish shit cry
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Issakendrick: 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lalasticlala
Seun
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chaiii
see this fine girl. And the day her parents gave birth to her, they will do naming ceremony thinking they've given birth to a responsible Girl.

Abi na village people dey do her??
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
Airforce01:
I know this girl
Bros so you don smash her puna before grin
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

What do you mean by women in Nigeria??

It happens all over the world. infact white girls do it more than our girls.

And I know if it was those white girls, you would have applauded it.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by kushercain: 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is Hisduchess now shocked
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by VanillaIce5(f): 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
i don't know what to say because this girl is just disgracing us
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Viiictor10(m): 1:44am On Sep 28, 2018
a typical example

Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Zane2point4(m): 6:03am On Sep 28, 2018
So Nigerian get sense like this, i taught the "its your body do as u like" crew will start barking for the comments.

Well at least we still have sanity in most ladies shaa.
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 28, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by Partnerbiz(f): 10:02am On Sep 28, 2018
Same ppl will be sliding into dm

Fake ppl

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Lady Who Tattooed Davido On Her Chest Slams After Posting Unclad Pics Of Herself by soliddust2020: 11:39am On Sep 28, 2018
Airforce01:
I know this girl

Tacha is her name. Her IG handle symply_tacha. Very silly attention seeking girl. She faked her kidnap and also faked an engagement. She they form feminist join her olosho life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Joe Biden Defecates On Himself While Meeting With Pope / No Cocaine Found In Baba Suwe’s Third Excretion / #BBNaija: Miyonse Insults Tboss After Being Evicted From Big Brother Naija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.