Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

5 Reasons Why Naija Ladies Cheat On Their Men! A Must Read??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why Naija Ladies Cheat On Their Men! A Must Read??? (961 Views)

Xenophobia: South African Lady Speaks, Blasts Their Men, Hails Nigerian Men / Guys Collapse When Ladies Cheat / Reasons Why Ladies Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Naija Ladies Cheat On Their Men! A Must Read??? by Nobody: 11:47am On May 15, 2018
It is no more a strange thing to cheat in relationships,in fact it is now celebrated.

The 5 cogent reasons why naija ladies cheat on their men are:

1.NO LOVE IN THE RELATIONSHIP
This is true because what move naija guys is not love for the lady but pure lust to have her in bed,the ladies to know this.

2.PHYSICAL TORTURE
Most ladies have become a punching bag in the hands of their men that is why they will cheat to payback.

3.RELIGION
Naija girls cheat especially when they find out the man they are dating is very religious,so will not hurt them if they cheat.

4.LACK OF TRUST
If there is no trust in the relationship the lady will cheat because the guy doesn't trust her with men.

5. FINANCE
I used to say this is the major reason why ladies cheat especially if they are with a broke dude,definitely they will look outside to maintain their lifestyle.If you are a broke guy pls forget about dating a naija lady if not she will leave you with a broken heart.

I am not generalising but it is the truth.

Good day.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Ladies Cheat On Their Men! A Must Read??? by mikejj(m): 12:00pm On May 15, 2018
grin for your mind
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Ladies Cheat On Their Men! A Must Read??? by Obainoneandonly(m): 12:13pm On May 15, 2018
dat number 5 is all but true
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Ladies Cheat On Their Men! A Must Read??? by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 15, 2018
trash..
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Ladies Cheat On Their Men! A Must Read??? by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:06pm On May 15, 2018
predmine20:
It is no more a strange thing to cheat in relationships,in fact it is now celebrated.

This is true because what move naija guys is not love for the lady but pure lust to have her in bed,the ladies to know this.

2.PHYSICAL TORTURE
Most ladies have become a punching bag in the hands of their men that is why they will cheat to payback.

3.RELIGION
Naija girls cheat especially when they find out the man they are dating is very religious,so will not hurt them if they cheat.

4.LACK OF TRUST
If there is no trust in the relationship the lady will cheat because the guy doesn't trust her with men.

5. FINANCE
I used to say this is the major reason why ladies cheat especially if they are with a broke dude,definitely they will look outside to maintain their lifestyle.If you are a broke guy pls forget about dating a naija lady if not she will leave you with a broken heart.

Good day.

whattt
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Ladies Cheat On Their Men! A Must Read??? by pedrilo: 1:40pm On May 15, 2018
money is main culprit 99.9%
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Ladies Cheat On Their Men! A Must Read??? by ImaIma1(f): 2:23pm On May 15, 2018
Why someone decides to cheat is not for any of these reasons but because they decide to cheat. You can as well call off the relationship and walk away rather than stay and cheat.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Ladies Cheat On Their Men! A Must Read??? by keezy125(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2018
trash... give a woman all this and she will still cheat on you, Oga wise up
Re: 5 Reasons Why Naija Ladies Cheat On Their Men! A Must Read??? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:34pm On May 15, 2018
predmine20:

love dont last forever there will b a time when love will give chance for a reality to enter

2.PHYSICAL TORTURE;
most 9ja ladies now hate mark or wound or scar of any type
if she wants to go and cheat do u know what will be in her mind

"what if my husband finds out am dead" that thinking will make her to chang her mind

if u say sex starv a woman guy she most cheat on u but physical torture will not easily make her to cheat

3.RELIGION
women in this catigory dont easily cheat bcus they are now a public figure she cant move out eyes seeing her

4.LACK OF TRUST
ladies finds it more easlier to cheat when u trust them

5. FINANCE

Good day.

#5 is no go area

(1) (Reply)

Be Careful!! This Is What Happens When You Break Up With A Narcissistic Person / Tiwa Savage Was The Stew All Along / Guys What Is The Softest Thing You've Touched In Your Life? Me It's BRESAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.