Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics (41334 Views)

Man Who Defiled A 4-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa Arrested By NSCDC (Pictures) / Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested / Arms Manufacturer And Guns Runner In Nasarawa Arrested With Fabricated Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Mobsync(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2018
Toto local government you say? Is it bushy? grin grin grin

By the way, I have 16gb Iphone 6s for sale. Price is 80k (the phone sells for 95k).
https://www.nairaland.com/4496506/very-neat-iphone-6s-sale
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by churchee: 2:54pm On May 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
so there is toto local government in Nigeria...

Hmmmm

My dear, that is where I'm doing my youth service o, yet I have not seen any 'Toto'.

Lolz

4 Likes

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Slimmybeaurry(f): 2:58pm On May 15, 2018
Toto...hmm, mo fo patapata
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Oritzy: 2:59pm On May 15, 2018
Toto Local government hmmm. I will like to visit there someday

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 15, 2018
Babalawo do dey watch DStv , No wonder DStv market no dey fall for this country.
Even Witches and wizards don dey pay tax give Dem.
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by simonsayz: 3:04pm On May 15, 2018
THEM FORGET TO ITEMIZE THE SATZENBRAU & LIFE BEER BOTTLES

The Items recovered include:

a. Seven locally made guns.

b. Twelve cartridges.

c. 200 rounds of 7.62MM special ammunition.

d. 76 rounds of 7.62MM NATO special ammunition.

e. Four knives.

f. Fifteen cutlasses.

g. 6 mobile phones.

h. One DSTV decoder set.

i. 4 solar panel sets.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/army-destroys-militia-camp-recover-weapons-in-nasarawa-state.html[/quote]
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by mralincore20: 3:05pm On May 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Egein(m): 3:05pm On May 15, 2018
Toto Local Government Area? Place must be lit!
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 15, 2018
ahnie:
The name of the local govt nawa sef
The name is sweet grin
The pronunciation fit differ from the toto we know.
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Oxalic(m): 3:07pm On May 15, 2018
Angulu Idaku. Does not sound like a Fulani name. Operation arrest the locals and leave the Killer Herdsmen still in progress. So sad.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by VFLMazta: 3:10pm On May 15, 2018
blindly losing money to nairabet virtual football league or any other virtual league is the highest height of stupidity and ignorance to me, and you should agree with me it doesn't make any sense - at least not while there is a better alternative, someway to trade your money instead of gambling it.

there is a better way, see how to manage your funds and make daily profit on nairabet virtual football league.
http://www.vflmazta.tk

stop betting blindly!!!
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by babtoundey(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
i almost make it if not for viewing those pic

Like seriously??
The struggle is real
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by AngelicBeing: 3:14pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've been around Nigeria
Seen so many places,
Met so many folks
But I've never met a girl from Toto Local government.
shocked

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by AnanseK(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Hmmmm

You have a dirty mind. This is pronounced as “Toe-Toe” not the one on your mind.
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by MrJanuzaj: 3:17pm On May 15, 2018
flexyrule:
Waiting for when they'll start disarming fulani herdsmen.
They keep running after local hunters and vigilantes and their local juju priests.
The way they're going, when the vigilantes and hunters have all been arrested, they will release them and arrest them again...

You are an I.diot. when will you have sense. Local hunters and vigilante with AK 47 and war ammunition. Your stupidity is legendary. Why in Gods name are Nigerian youths so daft and myopic to a very annoying level? They killed people you complain, they went to buy weapons to fight the killers , you complain, they fought the killers you I.diotic fool complained, they captured the perpetrators your foolish self complained, the killings has subsided your stupid self is still complaining. So because your hateful wish that it is Fulani herdsmen that do the killing is looking more baseless as the days go by ,You then tag confirm killers who have confessed, even benue state governor confessed that his people are the perpetuators as hunters and vigilante groups? Nairaland should need to be doing mental screening before allowing people to post comment. It's as if you like the killing so as it will suit your hateful agenda. All of you people that are directly or indirectly wishing or involved in the killing of innocent people in North central, posterity must visit each and every one of you certainly one day in Jesus name.
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Juliusdking(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Hmmmm
yes boss na dey i do my school

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by soliddust2020: 3:23pm On May 15, 2018
Abeg dem dey give free towtow for toto LGA?
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Raskasal(m): 3:35pm On May 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Hmmmm

Lol. My brother. The thing sef weak me oooo

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by daclemx: 3:43pm On May 15, 2018
Why them name that Place To To. Who give am the name chai
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by SalamRushdie: 3:50pm On May 15, 2018
Teewhy2:
if a man at this age doesn't know any other thing than supporting evil and with the evil he is still living in poverty then .
It is Finished.

How different is he from Buhari

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by obowunmi(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2018
Why did they arrest him na ?
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by viewflux(m): 3:52pm On May 15, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Who go dey Fortify Nasarrawa State Uni boys now embarassed

do not glamorize incompetence of the Nigerian government and the Nigerian Army. thsse are hunters guns and the last i checked, its not a criminal offence for hunters to own such gun....young man and boys that have decided to protect fatherland from the terrorist fulani invaders that carry AK 47/49 and had to fortify themselves. these are the people the Nigerian Army are parading as militia group while the fulani heardmen can move around to cause damage and claim lands whose original owners has been wiped out. God is watching you people...

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by HeyCorleone(m): 4:06pm On May 15, 2018
chubinwa:
I hope the village guys are not affected by the village name. name so weird.

On the contrary, the old man deserves any penalty given to him. hope I made sense

No you didn't.

Using "on the contrary" in your second paragraph just spoilt whatever sense you were trying to pass across.
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Adamadam: 4:16pm On May 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Hmmmm
Yes, even Joy Stick. LGA exists after the other Room in Daura.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by arsenal33: 4:18pm On May 15, 2018
Firefire:
Bloody APC!

You still haven't recovered from 2015.
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by gurujoe(m): 4:34pm On May 15, 2018
The Nigeria army is useless. So upon all what is happening in Ugya in Toto LGA. This is what they can come up with.

For those of who doesn't know anything about this town 'Ugya' in Toto LGA.
There is heavy crisis in Ugya right now between the Bassa tribe and the Egbira koto tribe. This crisis has been there as far back 1970's. The crisis come and go without government providing any lasting solution.

The Egbira koto are the majority and use that to marginalized all other tribes. They don't believe that other tribe exist and want to take all forgetting is not their ancestral land. The rightful owner of Ugya are the Bassa's. They are predominantly Farmers and Hunters.

The Egbira koto want to chase the Bassa's tribes from their ancestral home. Anytime they initiate the crisis hiring war men from Kogi, Kwara, Kaduna and Nasarawa states to come and fight for them.
They are much into politics and their Big men sponsor them, all what they tell the government is that Ugya crisis is religious crisis because they are 98% muslim.
Please, I am using the medium to appeal to government to come remedy the crisis in Ugya because all what Egbira koto are doing to Bassa's tribe are crime against humanity.
Best regards
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by flexyrule(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

You are an I.diot. when will you have sense. Local hunters and vigilante with AK 47 and war ammunition. Your stupidity is legendary. Why in Gods name are Nigerian youths so daft and myopic to a very annoying level? They killed people you complain, they went to buy weapons to fight the killers , you complain, they fought the killers you I.diotic fool complained, they captured the perpetrators your foolish self complained, the killings has subsided your stupid self is still complaining. So because your hateful wish that it is Fulani herdsmen that do the killing is looking more baseless as the days go by ,You then tag confirm killers who have confessed, even benue state governor confessed that his people are the perpetuators as hunters and vigilante groups? Nairaland should need to be doing mental screening before allowing people to post comment. It's as if you like the killing so as it will suit your hateful agenda. All of you people that are directly or indirectly wishing or involved in the killing of innocent people in North central, posterity must visit each and every one of you certainly one day in Jesus name.
Lol. See how you're vibrating, sweating and shaking the whole place. Now calm down... You know you're human, right? You're not a mad dog - even though you sound like one.
Now go back to the topic, study the weapons in the pictures. Is there anything that looks sophisticated there?
You see, I don't usually respond to empty rants online, I'd prefer you PM me and we meet physically at a location and dig it out like men. But I studied your post carefully and discovered there won't be any need for that, because you sound frustrated. I mean totally frustrated!! See the amount of energy you have dissipated over my comment. What do you know about what's going down in the North East and central? I grew up here and work with a humanitarian team in places you can't step your miserable feet in. If you're having mental health issues, take a loan and move your broke a.s.s to the NEAREST psychiatric centre for help.
Am not responsible for any of your problems

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Tijay90(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2018
I pity the youth corpers who serve in this LGA...interviewer go ask name of local government wey you serve, your tongue go come dey skip... Lol

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by tempest01(m): 5:00pm On May 15, 2018
As soldiers are disarming and arresting the vigilantes, they should also arrest and disarm the killer herders.

I served in nasarawa, in musha. And the only way these people defend themselves is to fortify themselves for when the attackers come.there is a Collusion with the military to degrade their defences and leave them vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by MrJanuzaj: 5:07pm On May 15, 2018
flexyrule:
Lol. See how you're vibrating, sweating and shaking the whole place. Now calm down... You know you're human, right? You're not a mad dog - even though you sound like one.
Now go back to the topic, study the weapons in the pictures. Is there anything that looks sophisticated there?
You see, I don't usually respond to empty rants online, I'd prefer you PM me and we meet physically at a location and dig it out like men. But I studied your post carefully and discovered there won't be any need for that, because you sound frustrated. I mean totally frustrated!! See the amount of energy you have dissipated over my comment. What do you know about what's going down in the North East and central? I grew up here and work with a humanitarian team in places you can't step your miserable feet in. If you're having mental health issues, take a loan and move your broke a.s.s to the NEAREST psychiatric centre for help.
Am not responsible for any of your problems

Shut up DULLARD. Wasn't the news about a medicine man? Why did you bring vigilante groups into the discourse. You are the frustrated person I presume, I will feed you and your entire generation if you don't know. Your stupidity is glaring.
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by crafteck(m): 5:12pm On May 15, 2018
Lol at dstv set

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Hiding During Kogi Bank Robbery (video) / Police Disrupt Gay Wedding In Delta State, Arrest 100 Suspects / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.