Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics (41327 Views)

Man Who Defiled A 4-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa Arrested By NSCDC (Pictures) / Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested / Arms Manufacturer And Guns Runner In Nasarawa Arrested With Fabricated Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by positivethought: 5:45pm On May 15, 2018
when will the killer Fulani herdsmen n their weapons be arrested n @paraded in this country.
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by flexyrule(m): 6:15pm On May 15, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Shut up DULLARD. Wasn't the news about a medicine man? Why did you bring vigilante groups into the discourse. You are the frustrated person I presume, I will feed you and your entire generation if you don't know. Your stupidity is glaring.
Your level of comprehension is very very terrible. And you are obviously an offspring of a frustrated lineage. This is my last message to you - Get well soon!

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by kense88: 6:34pm On May 15, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

You are an I.diot. when will you have sense. Local hunters and vigilante with AK 47 and war ammunition. Your stupidity is legendary. Why in Gods name are Nigerian youths so daft and myopic to a very annoying level? They killed people you complain, they went to buy weapons to fight the killers , you complain, they fought the killers you I.diotic fool complained, they captured the perpetrators your foolish self complained, the killings has subsided your stupid self is still complaining. So because your hateful wish that it is Fulani herdsmen that do the killing is looking more baseless as the days go by ,You then tag confirm killers who have confessed, even benue state governor confessed that his people are the perpetuators as hunters and vigilante groups? Nairaland should need to be doing mental screening before allowing people to post comment. It's as if you like the killing so as it will suit your hateful agenda. All of you people that are directly or indirectly wishing or involved in the killing of innocent people in North central, posterity must visit each and every one of you certainly one day in Jesus name.
You are irredeemably stupid. For god sake have we ever heard that a Fulani herdsman was arrested in this forum for once. Those useless, evil soldiers will go about arresting people that are trying to defend themselves and there community. Do you know how many community has been sacked from there ancestral home by those demonic Fulani herdsmen? What about soldiers moving over to(I mean setting up there base there) those community and ensuring that no further attack is carried out on those innocent people, if your going to disarm them ? It will never be well with all of you that support this evil administration. You must pay for it.

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Celsony: 7:11pm On May 15, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Who go dey Fortify Nasarrawa State Uni boys now embarassed

Hahahahaha NSUK boys no dey too do cultism
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Sluvist(m): 7:31pm On May 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
so there is toto local government in Nigeria...

Hmmmm
Fairly differed in pronounciation from what you think.
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Smartademu(m): 8:16pm On May 15, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
so there is toto local government in Nigeria...

Hmmmm
You no well! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by drealzum(m): 8:27pm On May 15, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've been around Nigeria
Seen so many places,
Met so many folks
But I've never met a girl from Toto Local government.
I knew a lady from Toto in Nasarawa who got married to a guy from Bura tribe in Borno.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by danjalingo: 8:45pm On May 15, 2018
They are always in the habit of disarming local people with den guns but the strangers with AK47 and other automatic weapons are never arrested.
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by jrusky(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2018
If a man at this age still di this kind of business and still this poor then he has definitely came to this as a waste human. Nothing more to say.
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by fresh1993: 9:38pm On May 15, 2018
i skoold at toto its a nice place to be
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by sapeleboi(m): 11:18pm On May 15, 2018
he even get solar panel cheesy
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Raph82(m): 8:48pm On Apr 07
chubinwa:
I hope the village guys are not affected by the village name. name so weird.

On the contrary, the old man deserves any penalty given to him. hope I made sense
Which kind penalty this old man wan catch? Him sabi keep?
Re: Spiritual Head Of Militia Group In Nasarawa Arrested By Soldiers. Pics by Raph82(m): 8:51pm On Apr 07
The one wey weak me pass for this news na d Toto local government. I wonder wetin go dey happen now now for that lga, now that rain just fall and the weather cool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masquerades Break Head Of Seminarian In Nsukka, Enugu State (Graphic Pics) / Wife Kills Her Husband In His Sleep For Having Baby With Another Lady. Graphic / 2 Killed In Renewed Cult War After Brutal Killing Of Final Year CRUTECH Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.