Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,569 members, 7,865,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) (26334 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne Ahead Of Governorship Election, Meets Party Leaders / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives For His Presidential Primary Screening (video) / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: VP Osinbajo Arrives In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Vicben(m): 4:22pm On May 15, 2018
Kyase:
Tiv people are happy with the admistration of Buhari, I remember when someone said he wished Buhari was dead, live in gboko market and the whole Tiv flog the hell out of him.
The opposition sees the tiv are flourishing in farming in this admistration and they send 2015 snippers to kill them in the name of herdsmen......
You know not what you're saying
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Kyase(m): 4:23pm On May 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Ohh the same Snippers Buhari keeps protecting and negotiating colonies for on Benue soil ...Kyase try and have small shame na
so you are aware the opposition trained some snippers in the buildup of 2015 elections? But because Obj exposed them, they now decide to use them in 2018 of all the years, why 2018?

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 15, 2018
Yeye people

If the masses don't tell them what to do, they don't know anything

People need to talk and shout before the VP can act
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Kyase(m): 4:24pm On May 15, 2018
Vicben:

You know not what you're saying
who are you?
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:27pm On May 15, 2018
Kyase:
so you are aware the opposition trained some snippers in the buildup of 2015 elections? But because Obj exposed them, they now decide to use them in 2018 of all the years, why 2018?

Lol so why is Buhari now the spokesman of the Snippers so tay he is negotiating cattle colony for them ?
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 15, 2018
Mcanie:
Why doesn't PMB visit the south? Except Lagos and Ogun Just wondering. Won't he come there to canvass for vote when the time comes? I are watching
it takes only 1000 per head to gather crowd bros.

Even in the south, just make it 2000 you will see crowd
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by johnmartus(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2018
grin
igbodefender:
Omoluabi Osinbajo, please wipe the tears of Benue people. Comfort them.

The killings in Benue have to stop.

Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023! Let's go there!
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Kyase(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Lol so why is Buhari now the spokesman of the Snippers so tay he is negotiating cattle colony for them ?
you don't expect him to fight with pigs right?
Just to check mate them...

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Yellowface1220(m): 4:36pm On May 15, 2018
@VP Osinbajo, Well done Sir,Your visitation will definitely restore hope and boost citizens confidence on this administration effort and progress by stop killings...

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Viking007(m): 4:37pm On May 15, 2018
Firefire:
The fake pastor called Osunbade has started his usual deceitful tour.

You will surely fail this time with your lies.
You see them flying everywhere when elections are close. Well, I trust my Benue people.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Viking007(m): 4:40pm On May 15, 2018
[s]
Kyase:
Tiv people are happy with the admistration of Buhari, I remember when someone said he wished Buhari was dead, live in gboko market and the whole Tiv flog the hell out of him.
The opposition sees the tiv are flourishing in farming in this admistration and they send 2015 snippers to kill them in the name of herdsmen......
[/s]
You know you are lying.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by buchilino(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2018
possibility1234:
Na now day break ?? Rubbish

NO MIND D JACKASS
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by oderinlewo(m): 4:44pm On May 15, 2018
Kyase:

God help u
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Kyase(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2018
Viking007:
[s][/s]
You know you are lying.
go and say that to the ipob youth that was battered grin grin, he was even missing some of his teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Kyase(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2018
oderinlewo:

God help u
amen ooo
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 15, 2018
Spartanville:
First ever FTC on nairaland..
Dedicated to all Victims of fulani massacre in benue, i pray God gives you strength to bear your lose and may justice be done.
Odvanguard is still supporting APCheat.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom shalomc Madridguy Bamoski itsmeaboki Buhariguy
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Viking007(m): 4:47pm On May 15, 2018
Kyase:
go and say that to the ipob youth that was battered grin grin, he was even missing some of his teeth grin
Keep deceiving yourself online oga ipob youth. Bye.
[img]https:///gifs/peAFQfg7Ol6IE[/img]
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2018
what is hegoing to benue state to do again. . .I thought the president has visited yet no peace. is it the vice presidnet that only bark and dnt know how to bite will bring peace to benue state?well I dey wait
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by deboysben(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2018
Kyase:
Welcome to Benue cool
your zombism is Incurable.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by KINGEvidence: 4:50pm On May 15, 2018
Is only a devil incarnte that will not appreciate this trustworthy and hardworking leader never been intoxicate with power...always rise above
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by deboysben(m): 4:52pm On May 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Stop the pretense please ..yiu are not a Tiv man
he is
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Mcphamous(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2018
nice one sir,God bless u for this .and some people will say you are not doing your job as d VP,#awonoshozondi
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by deboysben(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Stop the pretense please ..yiu are not a Tiv man
he is...
Just that buhari used his sense do ritual.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:53pm On May 15, 2018
deboysben:
he is

Have you met Kyase in person before?
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:55pm On May 15, 2018
Spartanville:
Dedicated to all Victims of fulani massacre in benue, i pray God gives you strength to bear your lose and may justice be done.
Amen
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by aliminco(m): 4:55pm On May 15, 2018
All the wailers na you sabi, he have at least been to the state to comfort them, when he didnt go you were shouting, now he went you are still shouting, na to die sure you pass, and God gat the Vps back. leave or Take it.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 4:57pm On May 15, 2018
possibility1234:
Na now day break ?? Rubbish
Don't mind them jare yeye dey smell is all about campaign strategy
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by kenrajmill(m): 4:57pm On May 15, 2018
The visit will make the citizens have hope and confidence in the stopping of killing in the state. May God continue to be with you and you shall succeed in all ramifications as you are working for masses to live in peace and harmony. I trust and believe in your leadership.
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by brutal1(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2018
Spartanville:
. Amen !
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by tallestcash: 4:59pm On May 15, 2018
The visiting of benue state by Prof Osinbajo ia very good gesture that the present administration have good intention for all Nigeria citizens and want peace to reign in every part of the country
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Omotolatolulope(f): 5:02pm On May 15, 2018
I hope this visit will put an end to the ongoing menace in the state
Re: Vice President Osinbajo Arrives Benue State (Photos) by Davidic419: 5:03pm On May 15, 2018
We hope that his visit will provide succour to the families of the bereaved. I equally hope that his visit will bring about great things to come in that state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Osinbajo On "The Candidate": Reactions On Twitter / Nwobodo’s Son’s Corpse Missing, Burial Postponed / Fayose Planning To Set Me Up, Says Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.